The Baby Food Sector in Austria 2019 | Hipp GmbH & Co Export KG, Milupa GmbH (Danone), BWK GmbH, Nestle
"The Baby Food Sector in Austria, 2019", is an analytical report by Publisher which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Austrian market.
Austria is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of GDP per capita with generally high standard of living. The adoption of healthier eating habits is well established in Austria. Austrian parents traditionally spent time preparing meals in the home for their offspring rather than purchasing ready-made alternatives. However, the significant reduction in industrially prepared baby food prices since Austria's entry to the EU, coupled with the downward pressure on prices due to the influence of hard discounters, has made the category increasingly attractive to consumers, making wet meals & others currently the fastest growing category within the Austrian baby food market. In addition, the extensive range of varieties available, particularly those with organic or other health claims, has reassured parents as to the safety and suitability of these products. In Austria in general, the press reported an increase in home cooking in 2012, and a consequent decline in the purchase of ready meals, but this trend has not been specifically evident in the case of baby food.
Get Sample Copy at https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540608/sample
Hipp GmbH & Co Export KG
Milupa GmbH (Danone)
- The market has been stimulated by manufacturers' efforts to extend the period of commercial feeding into the toddler age group and by product innovation. Per capita consumption among babies aged 0-3 years has risen by nearly 5% in 2018.
- Baby milks account for just over half of all retail sales, and meals for a further 35%. In volume terms, however, meals are dominant, claiming over 46% of total consumption.
- Baby milks and baby meals have outperformed the other categories, and as a result, both milks and meals have increased their share of sales in volume over the review period, while cereals and drinks have seen their shares decline.
- Baby foods are retailed primarily through drug markets/ drugstores and food outlets, with the former claiming over 70% of total baby food sales.
- The introduction of new packaging formats, including meals in re-closable plastic pots and pouches, may attract new consumers to the market, as these products are promoted as tasting better, preserving more nutrients, and as less harmful to the environment than jarred meals.
- Private consumption has grown at a robust pace despite rising inflation. Falling unemployment in the country has led to a rising consumer confidence. Household consumption expenditure grew by 2.2% in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
For More Information about This Report https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540608/buying
What else does this report offer-
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Table of Contents:
Background to the Market
Production and trade
Hipp GmbH & Co Export KG
Milupa GmbH (Danone)
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The Baby Food Sector in Austria 2019 | Hipp GmbH & Co Export KG, Milupa GmbH (Danone), BWK GmbH, Nestle here
News-ID: 1677215 • Views: 723
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Public Safety Solution Market Industry Analysis, Market Size, Growth, Trends and …
The Global Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market report draws precise insights by examining the latest and prospective industry trends and helping readers recognize the products and services that are boosting revenue growth and profitability. The study performs a detailed analysis of all the significant factors, including drivers, constraints, threats, challenges, prospects, and industry-specific trends, impacting the market on a global and regional scale. Additionally, the report cites worldwide
Best Comprehensive Report on Corporate Wellness Market with Future Growth Prospe …
The latest market intelligence study on Corporate Wellness relies on the statistics derived from both primary and secondary research to present insights pertaining to the forecasting model, opportunities, and competitive landscape of Corporate Wellness market for the forecast period 2020-2024. Importantly, the research taps critical data about the niche segments, market share, size, and growth rate to offer business owners, field marketing executives, and stakeholders a competitive edge over others operating
Cloud Services Market Latest Trends, Demands, Overview and Analysis by 2027 with …
Cloud Services Market by Service Type (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, BPaaS, and Management & Security Services),Cloud Type(Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises), andIndustry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecommunications, Government, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 According to ReportsWeb Cloud Services Market report 2027, discusses various factors driving or restraining the
Digital Banking Platform Market Growth, Opportunity, Future Trends and Forecast …
Digital Banking Platform Market by Component (Solution and Service), Deployment Model (On-Premise and Cloud), Type (Retail Banking and Corporate Banking), and Banking Mode (Online Banking and Mobile Banking): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 According to ReportsWeb Digital Banking Platform Market report 2027, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market to grow with promising CAGR. The Digital Banking Platform Market Research Reports offers
More Releases for Baby
Baby Spa business is the most trending model of the global spa industry, and we have observed a growth in the businesses or franchises from the past few years. The baby spa serves the babies from two weeks old up to 9 months old baby. There are two main services involved in the therapy, i.e., hydrotherapy, and baby massage; the warm water and gently massage will help baby's physical growth,
Baby Mats Market 2019 - Baby Care, Bright Starts, Lollaland, Baby Mushroom, Baby …
Global Baby Mats Market 2019-2024: According to the Global Baby Mats Market report, the market is expected to reach the value of $XX million at the end of the forecast period of 2019 – 2025, showing good progress, rising at a CAGR of XX%. The global Baby Mats Market report covers a detailed analysis of the Baby Mats Market including the various parameters on which the Baby Mats Market
Norway Baby food 2018
The Norway Baby Food Markets research report introduces a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry- approved market data. Within the near future, the Norway Baby Food Market is expected to lead in terms of rate of growth. The report shows a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of information from multiple sources. The report
Baby Bottle Sterilizer Market
Various countries all over the world represents a significant potential and untapped market for various baby care products. With increasing awareness, uplifting income levels, and change in consumer behavior. Apart from this, huge population base in age group of 0-4 years and preferences of parents to spend more on baby products will further strengthen the demand for baby care products in the country. The global baby bottle sterilizer market has
Baby Food in Singapore
The Singaporean baby food market is small in terms of total size, but highly developed in terms of per capita consumption. The fluctuations in the number of births have a clear effect on sales. In value terms, almost 90% of the market consists of baby milks, with the bulk of the remainder split between baby meals/drinks and baby cereals in 2015. In volume terms, milk accounts for 76.9%, wet meals
Baby Food in Australia
Latest Report on Baby Food in Australia The impact of milk formula shortages continued to be keenly felt in Australia in 2016. The press consistently covered the complaints of parents nationwide, with many facing empty shelves and buying restrictions in chemists and supermarkets. Australia’s two leading supermarkets, Coles and Woolworths, maintained limits on purchases of milk formula, capping purchases at two and four units per customer respectively. International demand for local