Visiongain Publishes Global Biodegradable Plastics Market 2019-2029 Report
• Biodegradable plastics are plastics made from traditional petrochemicals or with certain renewable resources.
• Biodegradable plastics are of two types namely; oxo-biodegradable and hydro-biodegradable.
• These plastics contain additives that cause them to break down more quickly compared to the conventional plastics and be decomposed by the action of living organisms, such as bacteria.
Market Overview and Trends
• With advancements in the technology and increasing population, the use of plastics has widely increased in various industries.
• The traditional or conventional plastic material are non-biodegradable and pose harmful effects on environment.
• This encouraged development of biodegradable plastics as an effective alternative for the traditional practices.
• Though these plastic materials are widely accepted, number of disputes were created regarding the betterment of these products.
• In 2014, some associates of the European Parliament tried to bring a complete ban on oxydegradable plastics in the European Union.
• Such actions resulted in more detailed study of the biodegradable plastics to confirm their affectivity.
• Not all types of biodegradable plastic can break down completely under soil or water conditions, however researchers say that if managed carefully, the biodegradable plastic blends are expected to create new possibilities for handling plastic waste.
Download samples here: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biodegradable-plastics-market-2019-2029/
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Globally, governments are prohibiting use of plastic based products and compelling people to use alternative products that would be less harmful to the environment.
• Governments are also taking waste management initiatives that focus on enhancing the use of bio-based products.
• Based on this, consumer preference is also changing and shifting towards eco-friendly products.
• Growing packaging and agriculture industry is also highly contributing to the growth of this market.
• Growing research and development to improve the properties of these products and technological advancements are some of the additional factors propelling the growth of biodegradable plastics market during the forecast period.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High cost of biodegradable plastics
• Concerns with affectivity of biodegradable plastics products
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biodegradable-plastics-market-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Starch Blends Market, 2019-2029
• PLA Market, 2019-2029
• PHA Market, 2019-2029
• Biodegradable Polymers Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
• PCL Market, 2019-2029
• PBAT Market, 2019-2029
• PBS Market, 2019-2029
• Packaging Market, 2019-2029
• Agriculture Market, 2019-2029
• Consumer Goods Market, 2019-2029
• Textile Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• The companies operating in the biodegradable plastics market mainly focus on research and development and product launches as their primary growth strategies.
• Key players also collaborate with government organizations to conduct research studies and develop innovative products that would enhance their product offerings.
• Companies also adopt strategic collaborations and partnerships to improve their market presence.
• In January 2019, Nestle partnered with Danimer Scientific to develop biodegradable water bottle. Such development enables companies to gain significant market share in the global market.
Major Market Players:
NatureWorks, Braskem, Biome Bioplastics, Bio-On, Novamont, BASF, Total Corbion PLA, Toray Industries, Plantic Technologies, and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Be Green Packaging
Green Dot Bioplastics
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Total Corbion PLA
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, Visiongain produces a host of business-to-business reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
Suite 143, Airport House Purley Way, Croydon CR0 0XZ
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Visiongain Publishes Global Biodegradable Plastics Market 2019-2029 Report here
News-ID: 1669340 • Views: 252
More Releases from visiongain
Newly Published Visiongain Report: Top 20 Small-Scale Liquified Natural Gas (SSL …
Company Revenues and Analysis of the Top 20 Leading Companies in the Small-Scale Liquefied Natural Gas Market Space. Plus, Global Forecast for SSLNG by Use (Road Transportation, Power Generation, Marine Transportation), by Spending ($m) Purchase the full report or download free sample pages: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-20-small-scale-liquified-natural-gas-sslng-companies-2019/ Small Scale LNG is used to supply small or isolated demand centers not connected to pipeline infrastructure, small scale LNG infrastructure is now increasingly deployed to cater to
Newly Published Visiongain Report: Private Military Security Services Market Rep …
By Domain (Land Based Security, Specialised Maritime Security, Both/Hybrid), by Provider Type (Private Security Companies, Private Military Companies), by Geography. Leading Company Profiles. Including Closed Circuit Television Technology, Access Control, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Internet of Things (IOT), Drone Surveillance and 3-D Printing Purchase the full report or download free sample pages: https://www.visiongain.com/report/private-military-security-services-market-report-2019-2029/ Private Military Security Services - our new study reveals trends, opportunities, and predicted revenues Where is the private military security services
New Visiongain Report: Wafer Level Packaging Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Packaging Technology (3D TSV WLP, 2.5D TSV WLP, WLCSP, Nano WLP and Others), by Integration Type (Fan-in WLP and Fan-out WLP) and by Industry (Electronics, IT & Telecommunication, Industrial, Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Healthcare and Others) Plus Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis Purchase the full report or download free sample pages: https://www.visiongain.com/report/wafer-level-packaging-market-report-2019-2029/ o Do you need definitive Wafer Level Packaging market data? o Succinct Wafer
Newly Published Visiongain Report: Car Sharing Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Model (Peer-to-Peer (P2P), Point-to-Point Free-Floating, Point-to-Point Station Based), by Business Model (Round Trip, One-Way), by Application (Business, Private), by Region Plus Analysis of Leading Companies Developing Technologies for Ride Sharing, Shared Mobility & On-Demand Mobility Purchase the full report or download free sample pages: https://www.visiongain.com/report/car-sharing-market-report-2019-2029/ o Do you need definitive Car Sharing market data? o Succinct Car Sharing market analysis? o Technological insight? o Clear competitor analysis? o Actionable business recommendations? The Car Sharing market
More Releases for Biodegradable
Biodegradable Bioplastic Manufacturing / Processing Unit
Biodegradable plastic is a type of Renewable or naturally degradable or Disposable plastic, which has been invested to minimize the pollution from the earth. Currently, conventional plastic or Petro-chemical based plastics have captured 95% of the plastic industry. But, the use of plastic has been banned in various countries, due to the polluting nature of the non-recyclable plastic. Hence, the production of bioplastics is predicted replace by 10% - 35%
Global Biodegradable Packaging Market
Global Biodegradable Packaging Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) – by Material Type, Application, and Region. Global Biodegradable Packaging Market was valued at US$ 6.67 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 18.27 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.42% during a forecast period. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data
Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market Report 2018: Segmentation by Product (Pol …
Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics market research report provides company profile for Natureworks, Metabolix, Corbion, Biome Technologies, BASF, DOW, Novamont and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and CAGR for the year 2018 to 2025, etc. The report also provides detailed segmentation
Thailand bets on biodegradable plastic
Thailand has adopted new methods in material sciences, by making biodegradable plastic with sugarcane feedstock at an investment of USD100 million. Thailand’s vast reserves of eco waste from its world-class agricultural industry are also being turned into bio gas for powering turbines. Will Thailand use agricultural waste products to create new green industries? For more information, please visit our newsroom section here: https://goo.gl/LvpsDS Spire Research and Consulting was established in 2000 to address
Biodegradable Materials Market Report 2017
Biodegradable Materials Market EMEA Biodegradable Materials market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Read Detailed Market Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/emea-europe-middle-east-and-africa-biodegradable-materials-market-report-2017-1623074 Geographically, this report split EMEA into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, With sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate of
Biodegradable Polymers Market Research Report : 2017-2022
Reports And Markets Publish a New Market Research Report On –"Biodegradable Polymers Market - Segmented by Type, End-User Industry and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)" Access Full Report With Table Of Contents @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1086094-global-biodegradable-polymers-market-segmented-by-forecasts-2017-2022 The global biodegradable polymers market has been estimated at USD XXX.X million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XXX.X million by 2020, at a CAGR of XX.X% during the forecast period from 2015