Future of the Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Key players include CAE, Pacific Safety Products Inc., Avcorp,
"Future of the Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by Publisher, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414184/sample
This report offers detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Canadian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Canadian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Canadian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- The Canadian defense budget, which values US$15.8 billion in 2018, registered a negative CAGR of 1.53% during 2014-2018.
- An Economic Action Plan (EAP) was formulated in 2015, to develop key industrial capabilities by investing CAD2.5 million per year to undertake research on Canada's defense industrial base.
- In addition, Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) spent approximately CAD300 million on research and development (R&D) programs.
- An increasing number of collaborations between defense companies and research institutes are underway, and the number of these is expected to increase over the forecast period.
- Over 2019-2023, the defense budget is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.72% from US$16.6 billion in 2019 to US$19.9 billion in 2023.
- Over the forecast period, Canadian defense expenditure will be directed towards modernizing the military, as outlined in the Canada First Defense Strategy (CFDS).
- Additionally, a major part of the budget will be utilized to ensure Canadian sovereignty over the Arctic region, which has become vulnerable to foreign intrusions due to speculation surrounding oil reserves in the area.
- The country also stands with allies to deter threats to global peace and security by deploying troops on combat missions.
- The mission to combat ISIS was extended by a year, requiring funding of approximately CAD360 million.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Canadian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Canadian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414184/buying
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Name: Sameer Joshi
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Future of the Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Key players include CAE, Pacific Safety Products Inc., Avcorp, here
News-ID: 1657407 • Views: 503
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Human Capital Management Solution Market Set for Rapid Growth during the Forecas …
Overview of Human Capital Management Solution Market Human capital administration (HCM) is a set of practices related to human resource administration. These practices are centered on the organizational have to be give particular competencies and are executed in three categories: workforce procurement, workforce administration and workforce optimization. Scope of the Report The research report titled ‘Human Capital Management Solution Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify
Cable Cars and Ropeways Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth During 2025 – Top …
A Cable Car, Ropeways, aerial tramway, sky tram or aerial tram is defined as an aerial lift which uses one or two stationary supporting ropes for transporting vehicles, trolley, tram, lift, pallets etc. and third rope for providing propulsion. This form of lift maintains strong grip of fixed tramway with propulsion rope and cannot detach during operations. An electric motor is primarily deployed at the bottom of the tramway to
Brake Pad Market Outlook to 2025 | Airtex Vehicle Electronics, Automotive, BorgW …
Brake pads are used in automotive and other application and they are a component of brake disc. Brake pads are fixed in brake caliper and they helps in converting kinetic energy of vehicle into thermal energy. Increasing demand for environment friendly and light weight braking material is fueling the growth of brake pad. The major driving factor influencing the growth of brake pad is Increase in demand for safety, better performance
E-passport and E-visa Market Emerging Technological Growth, Demand and Business …
E-passport and E-visa Market research report focuses on the leading competitors and provides information such as the company overview, product portfolio, key developments, price, cost, value, volume, revenue, capacity, production, and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis have also been carried out in this report. The report also analyses the current development trends and patterns, as well as the distribution and marketing channel. The key manufacturers
More Releases for Canadian
Ukrainian HARP enters Canadian market
Within demonstration tour Discover HARP, Kharkov Bearing Plant (HARP) starts to move further to the Canadian market. On September 11-13, the leading domestic producer of bearing products will take part in the largest agricultural exhibition of the North American continent – Canada's Outdoor Farm Show. HARP will become the only Ukrainian producer, which will present the bearings for agricultural sector at this event. “70-years production experience allows us to satisfy the
Canadian Cloud Backup Partners with Acronis
Canadian Cloud Backup announces they've implemented a solid line of products created by Acronis International, developers of award-winning backup & data recovery software. This implementation gives Canadian Cloud Backup the ability to offer clients even more top of the line backup solutions, to securely back up irreplaceable data to Canadian data centers. Some of the particularly interesting features this implementation has opened up, include the ability to back up system
About The Canadian Ice Water
The Canadian Ice Water is associated with an artesian aquifer located in the Selkirk Mountains, near Nelson, BC, Canada. The water from the aquifier was analyzed and indicated that it was of exceptional quality – mildly alkaline water with a balanced mineral content making it a rare and valuable product. Deep sourced natural artesian water that is both alkaline and mineralized and associated with a bulk water and small bottle
Canadian recycling technology goes global
Thunder Bay, ON – Rudnicki Industrial unveiled the latest model of its Strap Eater industrial strapping chopper today; Just one of many green recycling products being developed by the small Canadian machine shop. With the ever-increasing demand for eco-friendly products, the shop is helping to meet the growing global need for green recycling technology. The green market is still young, but is growing steadily as companies recognize government and consumer demands
Canadian collaboration kicks off
Fraunhofer IAO starts working together with McMaster University in Hamilton on research transfer Fraunhofer IAO and McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario are pooling their expertise in the field of technology and innovation management. In future, the partners will collaborate on both research and teaching in order to boost the transfer of research findings and innovative solutions into business practice. Collaborations with commercial enterprises and research institutions around the world are
IAGO Limited Canadian Oil Exploration
Decision makers across Canada are in talks about the importance of a national energy strategy while the full potential of Canada’s energy sector is completely untapped and not moving forward at a quick enough pace. IAGO Limited points out Nunavut as a perfect example. This is a territory making up twenty percent of Canada. Nunavut could be the future of the Canadian energy sector with an estimated twenty-five percent of