|03-14-2019 07:01 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Fixed Satellite Services Market Growth by Top Key Players (2017-2026): Intelsat S.A., Embratel Star One, Sky Perfect JSAT Corporation, Hispasat, Arabsat
Press release from: Reports and Data
PR Agency: Reports And Data
An increased investment on broadband connectivity, enterprise network connectivity, content delivery and military satellite communication is likely to propel the market growth.
Market Size – USD 17 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.8%, Market Trends – An upsurge in demand for smooth broadcast of TV and radio signals.
The global Fixed Satellite Services market is expected to reach USD 225 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. With an intense investment to provide high-speed internet connectivity, smooth and efficient network connectivity in enterprises, low latency in over-the-top content delivery and, secure and efficient military communication services by deploying fixed satellite services is expected to propel the growth of the market.
Request for Sample Copy of Fixed Satellite Services Market Report@ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1126
The characteristic of the optical fiber to provide long haul communication service facilities without the need of a repeater or an amplifier at a very high data rate and with a very low loss in signal is likely to restrict the market growth for fixed satellite services.
North America is expected to be a key revenue generating region in the forecast period. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period. The growth is likely to be spurred by advancement in the deployment of Ka-band to deliver fixed satellite services to network consumers in the region of North America.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• On the basis of the size of organization, the market has been segmented into Small office Home office, Small-Sized Enterprises and Medium-Sized Enterprises, and Large Enterprises. An extensive need for proper and high-speed internet connectivity for smooth flow of work in large enterprises dominates the market with a market size of USD 9.14 billion in 2018 and is forecasted to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period
• On the basis of region, the market segmentations are North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa and South America. Advancement in the deployment of Ka-band to deliver fixed satellite services to network consumers in the region of North America is likely to make this region occupy the largest market share with USD 7.62 billion in the year 2018 and is expected to lead the market during the forecast period.
• Key participants include Eutelsat CommunicationsA. (France), Singapore Telecommunication Ltd. (Singapore), Embratel Star One (Brazil), Telesat Canada (Canada), Intelsat S.A. (Luxembourg), SES S.A. (Luxembourg), Thaicom Public Company Limited (Thailand), Sky Perfect JSAT Corporation (Japan), Hispasat (Spain), and Arabsat (Saudi Arabia).
Buy Fixed Satellite Services Market Report @ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1126
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global fixed satellite service market on the basis of type of service, industry verticals, size of organization and region:
Type of Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Channel Broadcast
• Audiovisual Contribution and Distribution
• Broadband and Enterprise Network
• Backhaul Services
• Managed Services
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Aerospace and Defense
• Media and Entertainment
• Oil and Gas
• Telecom and IT
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• Small office Home office
• Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Read More @ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fixed-satellite-serv...
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655280 • Views: 296More releases