Country Intelligence Report in Singapore Provides Overview of Telecom, Pay-Tv Services and review of key regulatory trends
Request for Report Sample @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1404912
"Singapore: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Singapore today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Singapores telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $5.1 bn (SGD7.1bn) in 2017 to $5.4bn (SGD 7.3bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 1.2% (0.5% in SGD) over 2017-2022. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will be the fastest growing segment (CAGR 12.0% in USD (11.3% in SGD) over 2017-2022 reaching $1.9 bn (SGD2.5bn) by 2022 driven by recent spectrum allocations in 700 MHz, 900 MHz and 2.5GHz band frequencies, and 4G LTE/LTE-A network enhancements by MNOs that will help expand high-speed wireless broadband network in the nation, driving higher data consumption and spending per user. Going forward, Singapores pay-TV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% in USD (4.0% in SGD) due to growing adoption of IPTV services in the nation.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Singapore.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services market revenue in Singapore will grow at a CAGR of 1.2% (0.5% in SGD) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 64.3% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by continued rise in adoption of LTE/LTE-A services and projected addition of 5G subscriptions from 2020.
- Singtel leads Singapores mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by StarHub Singapore and M1. All the operators compete on the basis of 4G/LTE network enhancements and 5G development.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Singapores telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Singapores mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Singapores telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Singapore.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/singapore-country-intelligence-report-report.html
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 20
Pay-TV services market 24
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like ict market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Country Intelligence Report in Singapore Provides Overview of Telecom, Pay-Tv Services and review of key regulatory trends here
News-ID: 1630241 • Views: 222
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Global Antifog Additives Market Growth and Demand by 2025 Focusing On Key Player …
The purpose of this MRH research study titled “Global Antifog Additives Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” is to enlighten the readers about the Antifog Additives Market with a stern focus on the development trends and opportunities projected for future years. In short, this assessment drops light on the market size and revenue share which are motivated by numerous market drivers, together with a clear insight about challenges that might create
More Releases for Singapore
ITIL Singapore Certification Training at Vinsys. Get ITIL Training with EXIN & PeopleCert Accredited ITIL Certification Training with IT Tactic of Business Vision ITIL Singapore. ITIL Foundation Singapore is the most widely recognized entrance-level ITIL certification for IT professionals. IT departments need qualified specialists who can carry effective IT services. This ITIL Singapore training will show you the ITIL Singapore services lifecycle, how lifecycle steps are linked, processes elaborate, and finest
Baby Food in Singapore
The Singaporean baby food market is small in terms of total size, but highly developed in terms of per capita consumption. The fluctuations in the number of births have a clear effect on sales. In value terms, almost 90% of the market consists of baby milks, with the bulk of the remainder split between baby meals/drinks and baby cereals in 2015. In volume terms, milk accounts for 76.9%, wet meals
Jewellery Market in Singapore
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Jewellery in Singapore Description Consumers in Singapore are becoming more adventurous and are increasingly opting for exclusive and unique designs to differentiate themselves. For example, there is growing demand for non-diamond engagement rings in Singapore, with home-grown label Carrie K witnessing a 15% boost in sales for
Hosiery in Singapore
Orbis Research delivers key insights on the Hosiery market in a new report titled “Hosiery in Singapore” In this report, Orbis Research sheds light on the various factors and trends impacting market growth over the forecast period. Hosiery in Singapore is an accessory, not a daily necessity, due to the hot and humid climate. Therefore its growth largely depends on fashion trends, particularly men’s desire to accessorise with the colourful addition
WBLCA & Technology Seminar Singapore
Just as technology has reshaped how individuals communicate and how organizations do business, it also having a profound impact on the practice of law. Technological developments are affecting management strategies in corporate legal departments, and changing how legal services are delivered. Venue: Singapore (Hotel Mandarin) Date: 15 May 2016 Registration: 8.15am to 9.00am (Singapore Time) Event: 9.00am to 5.00pm WBLCA & Technology Seminar examines both the: (a) legal challenges (b) opportunities
Avolution Opens Singapore Office
Avolution, developer and supplier of software solutions for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy, announced today that it has opened a South East Asian office in Singapore. The announcement follows strong growth throughout 2014, which is projected to increase further over the next twelve months. “South East Asia continues to be a strong region for Avolution,” said Mark Denford, Asia-Pacific Manager, “and Singapore is at the centre of this growth. Singaporean government