Payments Landscape in Russia Industry, Mobile Proximity Payments, Bill Payments, Opportunities and Risks to 2022
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2122882
Payments Landscape in Russia: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
GlobalDatas "Payments Landscape in Russia: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Russian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, and cards during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Russian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Russian cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Russian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
BROWSE Full Report NOW @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/payments-landscape-in-russia-opportunities-and-risks-to-2022-report.html
- A federal law signed by the Russian president in May 2017 mandated that all public sector employees and workers who receive welfare benefits from federal or state funds to migrate to Mir payment cards from July 1, 2018. To increase acceptance in international markets, these cards are now being issued as co-badged cards with American Express, JCB and Mastercard.
- Alternative payments are gradually gaining adoption in Russia. Consequently several players are entering this market to capitalize on its growth. Most recently, Google Pay - initially launched as Android Pay - was introduced to Russian customers in May 2017. This solution enables users to make in-app, in-store and online payments using the payment card details stored in the wallet. Several leading players are also present in the mobile payments space in Russia, including Samsung Pay, launched in September 2016, and Apple Pay, which was launched in October 2016. Yandex.Money, launched in 2002, is now one of the most popular payment solutions in Russia; as of December 2018, the solution serves around 46 million users.
- Contactless card usage in Russia is gradually on the rise, supported by a rise in consumer adoption and merchant acceptance of contactless payments during the Fifa World Cup. More specifically, Visa - which was the official payment service partner of Fifa in 2018 - enabled over 3,500 POS terminals in stadiums to accept contactless payments. According to data published by Visa in July 2018, over 50% of purchases made by Visa cardholders in the tournament venues were made through contactless technology, including cards and mobile apps. In addition, to boost contactless payments in 2018, Russian banks introduced contactless ATMs, which enabled users to make transactions via Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Table of Contents
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like banking market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Russia Industry, Mobile Proximity Payments, Bill Payments, Opportunities and Risks to 2022 here
News-ID: 1619783 • Views: 192
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Global Antifog Additives Market Growth and Demand by 2025 Focusing On Key Player …
The purpose of this MRH research study titled “Global Antifog Additives Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” is to enlighten the readers about the Antifog Additives Market with a stern focus on the development trends and opportunities projected for future years. In short, this assessment drops light on the market size and revenue share which are motivated by numerous market drivers, together with a clear insight about challenges that might create
Metal Engraving Machines Market 2019-2025|Major Players- HeatSign, Kohstar, Sunw …
The purpose of this MRH research study titled “Global Metal Engraving Machines Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” is to enlighten the readers about the Metal Engraving Machines market with a stern focus on the development trends and opportunities projected for future years. In short, this assessment drops light on the market size and revenue share which are motivated by numerous market drivers, together with a clear insight about challenges that
More Releases for Pay
Mobile Payment Market: Top Key Players WeChat Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, WePay, Ver …
Mobile Payment Market research report 2018-2023 presents a comprehensive study of the Mobile Payment Market in Global Industry; the study scans the progression of the market trailed over the past few years and the forecasts of growth in the coming years, primarily in terms of sales. The research report highlights the reasons liable for the disparities in the market and investigates them methodically. The Mobile Payment Market effect factors have
Mobile Payment Market: Leading Players – WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple Pay …
Mobile payment (also referred to as mobile money,mobile money transfer, and mobile wallet) generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation and performed from or via a mobile device. Mobile payments are an increasingly attractive way to pay because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. Since the growth of Apple Pay and other NFC payments isn’t slowing down, adapting to mobile payment technology is extremely valuable for your business. Global Mobile Payment Market
Mobile Payment Market Analysis & Technological Innovation by Top Key WeChat Pay, …
Market Study Report adds global Mobile Payment market report that gives meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market size, share, demand, growth, trends, companies active in the industry and forecasts for the coming years. In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mobile Payment market for 2018-2023. Request a sample of this premium report on Mobile Payment market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1245916/ Mobile
Travel Pay: Handling it Correctly
How to compensate employees for the hours spent traveling on business is becoming one of the major concerns of the payroll department today. Many recent changes in federal and state wage and hour rules as well as economic pressures on employers and employees alike can create a situation that can practically invite noncompliance lawsuits—especially if the travel time results in overtime being owed to the employee. But it isn’t just
LIC Made to Pay Back
‘Consumer Tadka’ by the public grievance forum info.akosha.com reports the lapse by LIC in fulfilling its duty and paying the Mediclaim policy amount to its customer resulting in death. The incident, according to ‘Consumer Tadka’ was highly condemned by the Delhi State Consumer Commission which explicitly stated “We have deprecated this practice of insurance companies of taking a flimsy clue or remote reference from the discharge summary or statement with a
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the