Retailing in Turkey Market Show at 9.9% CAGR to 2022 | LC Waikiki, Koton, DeFacto, Mavi, Vakko, Zara, Nike, H&M, Boyner, YKM, BIM, A101, Migros
"Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkey retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkey retail industry.
In 2017, retail sales stood at TL692.8 billion and are projected to grow at 9.9% CAGR during 2017-2022 to reach TL1,112 billion by 2022. Hypermarkets is the largest retail channel, followed by convenience stores, and together they accounted for 56.4% of total retail sales in 2017.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393458/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: LC Waikiki, Koton, DeFacto, Mavi, Vakko, Zara, Nike, H&M, Boyner, YKM, BIM, A101, Migros, Sok, Carrefour, Shell, UCZ, Hakmar Express, ATU, Begendik, Vatan, Teknosa, Arçelik
What else does this report offer-
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
- Turkish retail industry produces robust growth, backed by an improving economy
- Growing household consumption to boost retail sales in the forecast period
- While food & grocery is the largest sector; health & beauty produces the fastest growth
- Food & grocery is projected to maintain its dominance in the forecast period
- Online retail sales to produce the fastest growth during 2017-2022
- Hypermarkets and convenience stores dominate the retail industry in terms of sales
- Surging online sales weaken in-store sales of music, video & entertainment specialists
- Wide variety, value pricing, and rising internet penetration boost online sales.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393458/discount
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Turkey retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Turkey retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Content:
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Clothing & footwear
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Complete Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012393458/buy/6000
Name: Sameer Joshi
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Retailing in Turkey Market Show at 9.9% CAGR to 2022 | LC Waikiki, Koton, DeFacto, Mavi, Vakko, Zara, Nike, H&M, Boyner, YKM, BIM, A101, Migros here
News-ID: 1619456 • Views: 164
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Imaging Technology for Precision Agriculture Market Trends, Growth, Size, Analys …
According to ReportsWeb Imaging Technology for Precision Agriculture Market report 2026, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market to grow with promising CAGR. The Imaging Technology for Precision Agriculture Market Research Reports offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Imaging Technology for Precision Agriculture Market is based on company profiles
Audio Video Bridging Software Market Growth, Opportunity, Future Trends and Fore …
Audio video bridging (AVB) software offers entire set of AVB protocols to get it used on varied different development boards. The software helps in eradicating redevelopment costs. The applications which requires video, audio, and other real-time content, the software enables transport and other services to multimedia applications. According to ReportsWeb Audio Video Bridging Software Market report 2027, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market
Vehicle Occupancy Detection System Market Detail Analysis focusing on Key Player …
The integration of video imagery to check high occupancy vehicles (HOV) lanes is driving the development of vehicle occupancy detection systems. Moreover, this system gives new solutions to traffic safety and roadway congestion in urban areas, scope of vehicle occupancy detection system is broadening. Urge to enhance customer satisfaction by promoting up-selling, cross-selling, customer loyalty and retention are some of the major factors responsible for driving the growth of vehicle
Smart Commute Market Expected to Witness the Highest Growth 2025 | BlaBlaCar, Co …
Smart commute refers to traveling from one place to another on a regular basis through vanpooling, carpooling, bike pooling, and metro. The public transport companies, stakeholders, and other officials have designed and developed a holistic approach by considering smart commuting to plan more energy-efficient transportation in the urban areas. In addition, smart commute service offers an environmentally friendly traveling experience to the individuals and creates an active transportation alternative for
More Releases for Turkey
Hair Transplant in Turkey
Istanbul is not only recognised with its world-famous Bosphorus Bridge any more. It is the first city comes to mind in hair transplant operations globally. Moreover, one in every five people in the world travels to Istanbul for medical tourism to undergo a hair transplant procedure. If you surf the internet and use search engines, you will come across with an enormous number of advertisements, clinics, hospitals, doctors and even
Turkey: Country Intelligence Report
"Turkey: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Turkey Power Sector Analysis
The power sector in Turkey is a highly evolved and efficient sector, being supported by an extremely favorable and facilitative government policy and regulatory regime. The power sector is divided into three sub-sectors in Turkey, namely the generation, transmission and distribution sectors. The power generation sector in Turkey is fully competent to meet the domestic demand. Furthermore, the country is also capable of supplying electricity to neighboring nations in Europe and
Agrochemicals Market in Turkey
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Turkey: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Turkey: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. "Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Turkish market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork,
Trekking In Turkey – Lycian Way
Turkey is one of the most popular holiday destinations thanks to its beautiful Mediterranean coast with top quality sandy beaches. Not many people know trekking hobbyists also can find entertainment in this amazing country. The Lycian Way, which takes its name from the ancient civilization which once ruled the area, has become one of the world's best known long-distance footpaths. The Sunday Times announced it one of the ten most beautiful