Health & beauty Retailing in Turkey Market to Grow at a CAGR of 11.8% by 2022 | Gratis, Watsons, ATU, Carrefour, Avon, Vakko, Atasun Optik, A101, Yves Rocher, Migros
"Health & beauty Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022". provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkey retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkey health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the fifth largest sector in the Turkish retail industry, accounting for 4.1% of total retail sales in 2017. Sector sales stood at TL28.7 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow the fastest at 11.8% CAGR during 2017-2022, reaching TL50 billion by 2022.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393487/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: Gratis, Watsons, ATU, Carrefour, Avon, Vakko, Atasun Optik, A101, Yves Rocher, Migros
What else does this report offer-
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Turkey retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2017-2022
- Sector is estimated to grow the fastest, supported by growing private spending
- Entry of international brands and growing e-commerce boost category sales
- Government initiatives to provide better healthcare environment set to drive growth
- Drugstores and health & beauty stores set to dominate during the forecast period
- Growing internet penetration in Turkey drives strong online sales
- The sector is fragmented with the top 10 retailers accounting for 18.3% share in 2017
- Gratis was both the largest and fastest-growing retailer in 2017.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393487/discount
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Turkey retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Turkey retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Content:
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Health & beauty
Complete Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012393487/buy/2500
Name: Sameer Joshi
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Health & beauty Retailing in Turkey Market to Grow at a CAGR of 11.8% by 2022 | Gratis, Watsons, ATU, Carrefour, Avon, Vakko, Atasun Optik, A101, Yves Rocher, Migros here
News-ID: 1619415 • Views: 542
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Public Safety Solution Market Industry Analysis, Market Size, Growth, Trends and …
The Global Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market report draws precise insights by examining the latest and prospective industry trends and helping readers recognize the products and services that are boosting revenue growth and profitability. The study performs a detailed analysis of all the significant factors, including drivers, constraints, threats, challenges, prospects, and industry-specific trends, impacting the market on a global and regional scale. Additionally, the report cites worldwide
Best Comprehensive Report on Corporate Wellness Market with Future Growth Prospe …
The latest market intelligence study on Corporate Wellness relies on the statistics derived from both primary and secondary research to present insights pertaining to the forecasting model, opportunities, and competitive landscape of Corporate Wellness market for the forecast period 2020-2024. Importantly, the research taps critical data about the niche segments, market share, size, and growth rate to offer business owners, field marketing executives, and stakeholders a competitive edge over others operating
Cloud Services Market Latest Trends, Demands, Overview and Analysis by 2027 with …
Cloud Services Market by Service Type (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, BPaaS, and Management & Security Services),Cloud Type(Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises), andIndustry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecommunications, Government, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 According to ReportsWeb Cloud Services Market report 2027, discusses various factors driving or restraining the
Digital Banking Platform Market Growth, Opportunity, Future Trends and Forecast …
Digital Banking Platform Market by Component (Solution and Service), Deployment Model (On-Premise and Cloud), Type (Retail Banking and Corporate Banking), and Banking Mode (Online Banking and Mobile Banking): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 According to ReportsWeb Digital Banking Platform Market report 2027, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market to grow with promising CAGR. The Digital Banking Platform Market Research Reports offers
More Releases for Turkey
Hair Transplant in Turkey
Istanbul is not only recognised with its world-famous Bosphorus Bridge any more. It is the first city comes to mind in hair transplant operations globally. Moreover, one in every five people in the world travels to Istanbul for medical tourism to undergo a hair transplant procedure. If you surf the internet and use search engines, you will come across with an enormous number of advertisements, clinics, hospitals, doctors and even
Turkey: Country Intelligence Report
"Turkey: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Turkey Power Sector Analysis
The power sector in Turkey is a highly evolved and efficient sector, being supported by an extremely favorable and facilitative government policy and regulatory regime. The power sector is divided into three sub-sectors in Turkey, namely the generation, transmission and distribution sectors. The power generation sector in Turkey is fully competent to meet the domestic demand. Furthermore, the country is also capable of supplying electricity to neighboring nations in Europe and
Agrochemicals Market in Turkey
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Turkey: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Turkey: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. "Cigarettes in Turkey, 2016" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Turkish market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork,
Trekking In Turkey – Lycian Way
Turkey is one of the most popular holiday destinations thanks to its beautiful Mediterranean coast with top quality sandy beaches. Not many people know trekking hobbyists also can find entertainment in this amazing country. The Lycian Way, which takes its name from the ancient civilization which once ruled the area, has become one of the world's best known long-distance footpaths. The Sunday Times announced it one of the ten most beautiful