Plasma Cut – Your Metal Cutting Partner
Services Offered by Plasma Cut:
1. Laser Cutting: Plasma Cut applies laser cutting techniques to cut stainless steel and mild steel plates. The process cuts lengths up to 6 metres and with a thickness which varies from 0.5mm to 25.00mm.
2. Hi-Definition Plasma Cutting: The hi-definition plasma cutter and the oxy-fuelled burner plasma cutter are used by the company for leaving no tapered edges of the metal.
3. Guillotining: The guillotine machine is used to cut plates wide up to 3 metres and with a thickness from 0.90mm to 12.00mm. The company uses a levelling machine to straighten the guillotined flat bars.
4. Chamfering: Before welding items, chamfering is applied as a preparation to make a bevel, groove or furrow on the edges and provide a smooth refined finish.
5. Brushing: This method is applied to prevent damages and scratches during handling the products. This service is offered to parts which are up to 500 mm wide.
6. Machining: Plasma Cut offers various services as drilling, tapping and machining. They have various machinery managed by skilled and experienced staff for it.
7. Rolling: The rolling service rolls and shapes bars, angles, cylinders and sections, with a thickness from 0.90mm to 25.00mm.
8. Bending: Bending techniques are suitable for metal sheets and plates that have a length of 6 metres and more.
Products offered by Plasma Cut:
1. Roll on Edge: Plasma Cut provides different products from cylinders to spec in various thicknesses.
1. Flanges: They supply both standard fittings and flanges as well special sized fittings by forging, cutting or machining from a steel disc.
2. Cut to Size Plate: The plates come from laser cutting and hi-definition plasma cutting, and they are provided up to 6 metres in length from laser cutting, and 13 metres long from plasma cutting.
3. Bars and Pipes: Plasma Cut manufactures and supplies round, flat, hollow bars and seamless pipes as the clients require them in different thicknesses, lengths and angles.
5. Channels: They offer different channels up to 6 metres long and with various widths. Channels offered by them are bent, J-shaped, lipped etc.
For more information about Plasma Cut’s products, services, company profile, partnerships, team and contact info, please visit to their official website https://www.plasmacut.co.za
About The Company:
Plasma Cut was founded in 1986. They are a member of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Federation South Africa (AFSA) and are a part of the African Metals Corporation (AFMETCO) Group too. They are TUV Rheinland and BEE certified and labelled as a Level 1 BBBEE supplier.
331 Dame Street,Extension 3
Wadeville, Germiston, Gauteng
1422, South Africa
Tel: (011) 902 5550
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Plasma Cut – Your Metal Cutting Partner here
News-ID: 1612831 • Views: 448
More Releases for Africa
Buildexpo Africa – Largest building and construction exhibition returns to Eas …
Buildexpo Africa is the only show with the widest range of the latest technology in building material, mining machines, construction machinery and heavy equipment. At the latest edition of Buildexpo, East Africa's largest building and construction fair, we bring you exhibitors from over 40 countries who are the finest in infrastructure development. Find what suits you best from about 14.3 million business prospects during the three-day event, with over 10,000 products,
South Africa Agriculture Market, South Africa Agriculture Industry, South Africa …
The South Africa has a market-oriented agricultural economy, which is much diversified and includes the production of all the key grains (except rice), deciduous, oilseeds, and subtropical fruits, sugar, wine, citrus, and most vegetables. Livestock production includes sheep, cattle, dairy, and a well-developed poultry & egg industry. Value-added activities in the agriculture sector include processing & preserving of fruit and vegetables, crushing of oilseeds, chocolate, slaughtering, processing & preserving of
Smart Africa Launches Africa Wide Coordinated Response to the Coronavirus Pandem …
Smart Africa, a bold and innovative commitment from African Heads of State and Government to accelerate sustainable socioeconomic development , has launched a continent-wide technology based coordinated impact response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for Africa. Kigali,Rwanda., April 22, 2020 - Smart Africa has launched a continent-wide technology based coordinated impact response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for Africa. This response is aimed at bringing together the 30 member states under
Wellness Tourism Market 2019 Future Growth with Worldwide Players: Africawellnes …
Wellness Tourism Market 2019 Industry Research Report provides a detailed Global Wellness Tourism Industry overview along with the analysis of industry’s favorable growth opportunities, the advent of flexible packaging is likely to dampen the market’s growth to an extent. Nevertheless, the increasing number of manufacturers, high demand for management applications, growth of residential & commercial sector and superior strength & corrosion resistance property. Get Sample Copy of this Report -https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/904685 Market Overview:
Vizocom Selects iSAT Africa as Its Africa C-band Partner
Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions. Sharjah, UAE, March 02, 2016 -- Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions such as data solutions including C-band VSAT services and
Vizocom Selects iSAT Africa as its Africa C-band Partner
Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions. Sharjah, UAE, February 29, 2016 -- Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions such as data solutions including C-band VSAT services and