A distinct SWOT portrait of Deleum Berhad.
Deleum Berhad (Deleum), formerly Deleum Sdn Bhd, is an oil and gas company that offers oilfield consulting services. The company operates through its business divisions such as power and machinery, oilfield services and maintenance, and integrated corrosion solutions. Its oilfield services and maintenance business includes a provision of wire-line equipment and services, integrated wellhead maintenance, provision of oilfield chemicals and technical services. Deleums power and machinery business comprise the provision of gas turbine packages, a supply of gas turbine parts, maintenance and installation of valves and flow regulators, and others. The company also provides repair and overhaul of motors generators, transformers, and pumps. It has operations throughout Malaysia. Deleum is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
DELEUM BERHAD (DELEUM)
Deleum Berhad Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2018: Deleum Announces Quarterly Report On Consolidated Results For Financial Period Ended 31 Dec 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Deleum Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers, and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Deleum Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
– Business description A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executive’s employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Aarkstore Enterprise is among global marketing research companies dealing in the resale of market reports across different industries and countries. We help serve thousands of clients annually with syndicated, custom market research and consulting.
NMS Titanium, Office No.808, 8th Floor, Plot No.74, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, 400614 Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91 – 22 2756 4963
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release A distinct SWOT portrait of Deleum Berhad. here
News-ID: 1595728 • Views: 538
More Releases from Aarkstore Enterprise
Global Carbonated Beverage Market Forecast till 2023 | Statistical Analysis and …
Aarkstore Enterprise announced the Latest Trending Market Research Report Titled "Global Carbonated Beverage Market (2018-2023)" under the Consumer Goods Category. The market is expected to reach a value of approximately USD 412.5 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% during the 2018-2023 period. The growth of the carbonated beverages market is expected to be moderate, since the industry has matured in most of the regions
Asia Pacific Waste To Energy Market 2019 | Major Key Stakeholders and Industry S …
Aarkstore Enterprise announced Latest Trending Market Research Report Titled “Asia Pacific Waste To Energy Market Research Report 2019-2023” under Energy and Power Category. Asia-Pacific waste to energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The key factor responsible for the growth of Asia-Pacific waste to energy market is growing focus on energy production through renewable energy sources. Asia-Pacific waste to energy market is expected
Global Flare Monitoring Market Research Report Forecast To 2025
Aarkstore Market Research entitles the new approach into a Market Research Report "Global Flare Monitoring Market Research Report Forecast To 2025" Global Flare Monitoring Market: By Type (In-Process, and Remote), By Application (Refineries, Oil & Gas Production Sites, and Petrochemicals) and Region - Forecast Till 2025 Market analysis The expanded spotlight on security and authorization of stringent labor safety on driving the appropriation of advanced monitoring systems including flare monitoring systems in the
Wearable industry gains momentum in India
Buy latest research report at Aarkstore.com on “Wearable Devices Market In India 2015” India Wearable Device Market: Technology-enabled wearable devices are gaining momentum in India and its segment will emerge as a dominant one in the Indian consumer electronics market. Fitness monitors, smart watches, and internet-enabled eyeglasses are the various types of wearable devices available in the Indian market. India is a growing market for wearable device products. The introduction and availability of