Payments Landscape in Sweden: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 | Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Svenska Handelsbanken, ICA Banken, Ikano Bank, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club
Top Key Players:
Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Svenska Handelsbanken, ICA Banken, Ikano Bank, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414159/sample
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Swedish cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Swedish cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Swedish cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Digital banks also made inroads into Sweden during the review period. German mobile-only bank N26 launched operations in the country in November 2018. The bank offers a free standard account for individual customers and the N26 business account in Sweden, which comes with a free Mastercard debit card and cashback of 0.1%. The bank has plans to launch its premium N26 Black and N26 Metal cards in Sweden.
- To benefit from the growing preference for alternative payments, banks and payment service providers are launching new payment services. In November 2018 Google launched its mobile payment solution Google Pay in Sweden. The solution allows users to make in-store, online, and in-app payments. In November 2017 Klarna partnered with Nordic-based PSP Nets to provide its customers with a pay-later solution in physical stores throughout the Nordic region - previously Klarna was available only for online purchases. It entered the P2P payment space in August 2017 with the launch of Wavy, for users in 31 European countries. In the same year, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay were also launched in the country.
- The Swedish payments market has seen consolidation, with a series of sales and acquisitions during the review period. To offer integrated and omnichannel solutions, Ingenico purchased acquirer and payment service provider Bambora in November 2017. Earlier in May 2017 Swedbank acquired PayEx, a Swedish payment service provider operating in the Nordic region. Similarly, in June 2015, payment service provider Nets acquired Nordea's merchant acquiring business in the Nordic and Baltic regions. Recently in May 2018, PayPal acquired iZettle for $2.2bn. The move strengthens PayPal's in-store presence across Europe, including Sweden, and is expected to boost further developments in the payments market.
Get discount on Purchase report @ www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414159/discount
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Swedish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Swedish cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Sweden.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swedish cards and payments industry.
Table of Contents:
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Purchase a Copy of Report at www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012414159/buy/2750
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
The market research industry has changed in last decade. As corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, a number of publishers have stepped in to fulfil these information needs. We have experienced and trained staff that helps you navigate different options and lets you choose best research solution at most effective cost.
Phone : +1-646-491-9876
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Sweden: Opportunities and Risks to 2022 | Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Svenska Handelsbanken, ICA Banken, Ikano Bank, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club here
News-ID: 1588792 • Views: 140
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Corporate Secretarial Services Market Future Growth Analysis, Business Demand an …
Corporate Secretarial Services assists clients to manage and mitigate risks of corporate non-compliance. Innovative techniques coupled with years of professional experience help ease administrative burdens across functional and geographical boundaries. Corporate secretarial services comprise services offered to ensure the company's compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements. The service provider handles the client's company share transaction, act as an advisor to the company, and implement the decisions of the board
Third-Party Chemical Distribution Market Emerging Growth, Demand and Business Op …
The chemical distribution process involves sales, logistics, and transportation of chemicals. Chemical distributors offer value-added services such as blending, mixing, packaging, formulation, inventory management, and waste removal to customers. These distributors source the products from chemical manufacturers and supply them to vendors. The chemicals are transported to other vendors or directly transported to third-party chemical distributors that supply these chemicals to end-users. Top Manufacturers Analysis Of Third-Party Chemical Distribution Market are: Univar, Brenntag, HELM, Nexeo Solutions,
Urgent Care Apps Market Exploring Future Growth 2019-2027 and Key Players - Allm …
Urgent care apps the mobile applications which are used to remotely access a patient’s medical condition. These apps are able to notify healthcare professionals such as nurses as well as doctors regarding any emergencies. Through these apps, the users are also able to contact authorized nurses to get any medical help when needed. Urgent care apps are being highly used in homecare applications, especially by the elderly population. The urgent care
Death Care Market to Witness Huge Growth from 2019-2027 and Focusing on Top Key …
Death Care consists of management of funerary arrangements, including the care of the dead and services offered to surviving family members. This includes funerals, cremation or burials, memorials, coffins, cemeteries etc. The Death Care Market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing geriatric population, increasing number of deaths, rising numbers of cremations, introduction of new process of funerals and burials and personalization of
More Releases for Pay
Mobile Payment Market: Top Key Players WeChat Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, WePay, Ver …
Mobile Payment Market research report 2018-2023 presents a comprehensive study of the Mobile Payment Market in Global Industry; the study scans the progression of the market trailed over the past few years and the forecasts of growth in the coming years, primarily in terms of sales. The research report highlights the reasons liable for the disparities in the market and investigates them methodically. The Mobile Payment Market effect factors have
Mobile Payment Market: Leading Players – WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple Pay …
Mobile payment (also referred to as mobile money,mobile money transfer, and mobile wallet) generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation and performed from or via a mobile device. Mobile payments are an increasingly attractive way to pay because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. Since the growth of Apple Pay and other NFC payments isn’t slowing down, adapting to mobile payment technology is extremely valuable for your business. Global Mobile Payment Market
Mobile Payment Market Analysis & Technological Innovation by Top Key WeChat Pay, …
Market Study Report adds global Mobile Payment market report that gives meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market size, share, demand, growth, trends, companies active in the industry and forecasts for the coming years. In this report, covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mobile Payment market for 2018-2023. Request a sample of this premium report on Mobile Payment market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1245916/ Mobile
Travel Pay: Handling it Correctly
How to compensate employees for the hours spent traveling on business is becoming one of the major concerns of the payroll department today. Many recent changes in federal and state wage and hour rules as well as economic pressures on employers and employees alike can create a situation that can practically invite noncompliance lawsuits—especially if the travel time results in overtime being owed to the employee. But it isn’t just
LIC Made to Pay Back
‘Consumer Tadka’ by the public grievance forum info.akosha.com reports the lapse by LIC in fulfilling its duty and paying the Mediclaim policy amount to its customer resulting in death. The incident, according to ‘Consumer Tadka’ was highly condemned by the Delhi State Consumer Commission which explicitly stated “We have deprecated this practice of insurance companies of taking a flimsy clue or remote reference from the discharge summary or statement with a
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the