2011 EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre
New Dynamics + New Thinking = Intelligent Communications
Today, every organization's reputation is amazingly fragile - fine today and trashed tomorrow. The most successful leaders are experts at communication. At this event, you will learn key competencies needed to be an effective communicator in your organization. From managing difficult conversations, building trust and gaining buy-in to communicating in a supportive and effective way, and you will take away new perspectives and tools to develop a more productive workplace.
Spend two great days and learn how to:
* Measure the impact of your executive messages and leadership communications
* What are the best ways to make sure reputation is always on the leadership agenda?
* In this new media age, find the social media platforms that make sense for your C-suite: Tips on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Blogs
* Coach your speaker to deliver your words the way you intended them to be heard
* Turn your executive into a thought leader: cut through the noise, command the audience's attention and respect
* Learn strategies on influencing the opinions and perceptions of the organization
* Lead organizational change within the workplace
* Manage and communicate during crisis situations
* And so much more!
Hot! New Topics
This conference aims to help attendees better understand the trends, issues and challenges of executive communications and speechwriting in the age of social media.
* What your CEO & senior executives should be saying – Leading Communications Inc.
* Building corporate communications from the ground up – Rouge Valley Health System
* Building a case for social media: Why it is vital to your band’s success – Media Profile
* Crisis speechwriting – Public Health Agency of Canada
* The translation gap: Evolving complicated programs – Stewardship Ontario
* Secrets you need to know before speaking to a reporter – University of Toronto
* Preparing your executives for presentations & speeches – Sunlife Financial
* The reputation gap – Cadillac Fairview
* Act like an agency - from within – Advantis Communications
* Dealing with high emotional issues – University of Toronto
* Staying relevant in the ever-changing world of business & technology – Score Media
* Bringing clarity & purpose to your company strategy – Odgers Berndtson
* Media coaching for media coaches – Commanding Presence
* How to build a bulletproof online reputation – Powered by Search
Meet And Mingle!
80% of our attendees are Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Manager and Heads of Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Internal Communications, Community Relations, Finance and Human Resources. You will have the unique opportunity to share ideas and network with your peers across a range of industries. One thing you should know about the 2011 Executive Communications Conference is that our delegates come back - now in its 2nd year, being part of this event is like being part of an exclusive club of like minded professionals all sharing and beating the very same challenges. Why not join them?
Come As A Team!
Why not attend the 2011 Executive Communications Conference with your whole team? Get all the training you need in 2011 to take your company's executive communications to the next level. To make this possible, we have arranged fantastic group discounts for two or more people!
Please join us for this ground-breaking executive communications conference that is designed to bring together thought leaders and practitioners for knowledge sharing and brainstorming. You'll leave energized with the knowledge and practical advice you need to help build and protect your organization's reputation.
Whether you're new to the profession or an experienced speechwriter or communicator, there is something for everyone!
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION FEES
- $695+HST single delegate expires January 28th
- $650+HST two delegates (each) expires January 28th
- $625+HST three delegates (each) expires January 28th
ACUITY FORUMS CONFERENCES
ACUITY FORUMS is a recognized leader in business information ACUITY FORUMS was founded in 1991. The company has grown from a small start-up operation, to one in which thousands of executives and professionals from across the country take advantage of our information offerings each year. We continue to grow and expand, with an eye to new market areas. Hands-on, Practical Learning Experiences: ACUITY FORUMS courses and conferences are structured to ensure our customers receive information focused on their needs. Our courses present a balanced mixture of speeches, panel discussions, work groups and in-depth practical workshops. Delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and discuss the issues most important to them. If you are interested in learning more about our product offerings, check out our on-line events listing, or contact us and let us know your areas of interest.
Toronto Star Building
1 Yonge Street
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 2011 EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE here
News-ID: 157252 • Views: 1909
More Releases for Communications
Broadcast Communications Equipments
Stats and Reports Analyst have added a new research study on Global Broadcast Communications Equipments Market Insights, Forecast to 2025 with detailed information of Product Types [Transmitting Antennas, GPS Equipment, Transceivers, Satellite Communications Equipment, Other], Applications [Military, Civilian] and Key Players Such as Harris Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, Raytheon Company, L-3 Communications Corporation, ITT Corporation, Datapath Inc, AT&T Corporation, Datron World Communications etc. This report
SonicWall, the trusted security partner protecting more than 1 million networks worldwide, reveals that a new Capture Cloud engine has discovered hundreds of new malware variants not seen before by sandboxing technology. Through the use of previously unannounced patent-pending technology, SonicWall Capture Labs security researchers engineered an advanced method for identifying and mitigating threats through deep memory inspection — all in real time. “Threat actors have been so far ahead
XTOUCH, the leading new age consumer electronics brand has today announced the launch of its 6-inches HD display screen smartphone, R3. The XTOUCH R3 is designed with sleek and smart look that is so premium with its full-metal body and the 2.5D diamond-cut glass perfectly meets 8.4mm slim edges at the corner. The new big screen smartphone is equipped with a 4000mAh long-life battery which can last over two
Complimentary webinar "Sustainability Communications & Reporting: Getting Ahead …
SGS invites you to register for the complimentary webinar "Sustainability Communications & Reporting: Getting Ahead in Communications" on February 21, 2013.
The Communications Package – The Complete Business Communications Solution fro …
Servcorp, the world’s leading virtual office service provider, continues to deliver exceptional services clients need to succeed in the competitive global market. Their Communications package provides all the necessary solutions a modern businessman needs. February 06, 2012 – For over thirty years, Servcorp has been providing innovative business office solutions to clients worldwide. They are at the forefront of the virtual office industry because they continue to deliver top-notch services
Choicelinx chooses Kirk Communications
Kirk Communications, a global marketing firm with revolutionary website and search engine optimization (SEO) technology, has recently been selected by Choicelinx www.choicelinx.com, an online benefits enrollment company, to build a new optimized website. Kirk is also undertaking a highly advanced search engine optimization campaign using its proprietary software platform. “Online benefits enrollment holds significant advantages for corporations and their employees compared to the traditional paper-based or even face-to-face enrollment methods,”