Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market 2019 Analysis With Top Companies Profile like Gemalto NV, agnitio, BioAXS Co. Ltd., Cenmetrix (Pvt) Ltd. , FUJITSU, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Integrated Biometrics, Innovatrics, IRITECH, INC
Biometric is a technology based on the biology and used in information assurance. Biometric identification secures the entry via human biological information such as fingerprints or DNA. Healthcare is now adopting the new biometric technology to prevent data as well as financial losses. Unimodal biometric have certain limitations which can be minimized by multimodal biometric system. The data stored in this is authenticated and verified identities are recorded in the database. Biometrics generally refers to the measurable biological characteristics. It is an authentication technique that relies on countable physical characteristics which can be checked automatically. The data is compared to the biometric data of various person kept in the database. Different types of biometric schemes are face, fingerprint, retina and other
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biometric-as-a-service-in-healthcare-market
Global biometric as a service in healthcare market is expected to reach USD 6,738.10 million by 2026 and is projected to register a
healthy CAGR of 23.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Insights of the Market in Report
1. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
2. Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
3. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
4. Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of Biometric as a Service in Healthcare across Glob.
5. Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare industry
Competitive Analysis: Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Gemalto NV, agnitio, BioAXS Co. Ltd., Cenmetrix (Pvt) Ltd. , FUJITSU, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Integrated Biometrics, Innovatrics, IRITECH, INC., LaserLock International, Inc., M2SYS Technology, MorphoTrust USA, Nuance Communications, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. , SecuGen Corporation, Uniphore, lumenvox, VoiceVault Voice Authentication and other.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
• In September 2018, HID Global (U.S) has acquired Crossmatch (U.S) which comprises of biometric identity management hardware as well as software which will enhance HID’s product portfolio which includes trusted identity products and services.Under this agreement, the company will strengthen its product portfolio related to biometrics security and will be able to fulfil the need of customers.
• In September, 2018, HID Global Corporation (U.S) acquired Crossmatch (U.S.) from Francisco Partners. Crossmatch products include biometric identity management hardware and software which will provide support to the HID’s product portfolio. Thus, it will help the company in maintaining product portfolio management.
• In June 2018, Czech Republic’s bank has deployed voice biometric technology from Nuance Communications, Inc. (U.S.) to increase security in the mobile banking system. Company has experienced the dramatic increase in consumers in 2017 which is around 300 million.
• In March 2016, MorphoTrust USA (U.S) has announced that it has signed contracts in order to provide fingerprinting services for the West Virginia State Police (WVSP) and New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS). This will help the company in conveying fingerprinting as well as other identity-related and biometric services to different states for multiple programs.
• In September 2018, SecuGen Corporation (U.S.) has announced that they will be showcasing the Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader as well as the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at an upcoming trade show. This will help in maximizing its product portfolio.
Segmentation: Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market
Global biometric as a service in healthcare market is segmented into five notable segments which are modality type, access control and authentication, deployment model, access channel and application.
• On the basis of modality type, the market is segmented into unimodal and multimodal. In 2018, Unimodal market is likely to dominate market with 64.1% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,938.68 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 21.8% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of access control and authentication, the market is segmented into single-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. In 2018, Single Factor Authentication market is likely to dominate market with 55.2% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,238.15 million by 2026. It is growing at a CAGR of 21.1% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. In 2018, Hybrid market is likely to dominate market with 48.9% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,536.44 million by 2026. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.3% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of access channel, the market is segmented into online, in-person, tablet, IoS and android. In 2018, online market is likely to dominate market with 40.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,027.91 million by 2026. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.9% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pharmacy dispensing, care provider authentication, medical record security & data center security, patient identification and tracking, home/remote patient access, narcotic security, counter insurance frauds and others. In 2018, Medical record security and data center security market is likely to dominate market with 23.2% shares and is estimated to reach USD 1,715.23 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.7% in the forecast period.
To Inquire before Buy Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biometric-as-a-service-in-healthcare-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market 2019 Analysis With Top Companies Profile like Gemalto NV, agnitio, BioAXS Co. Ltd., Cenmetrix (Pvt) Ltd. , FUJITSU, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Integrated Biometrics, Innovatrics, IRITECH, INC here
News-ID: 1495740 • Views: 180
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Projection Mapping Market Unbelievable Growth | NuFormer, NEC Display Solutions, …
Projection Mapping Market study with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures is now released by Data Bridge Market Research. The report presents a complete assessment of the Market covering future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data forecast till 2026. Delivering the key insights pertaining to this industry, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the latest trends, present and future business
Cognitive Services Market Is Booming Globally | Inbenta Technologies Inc., Micro …
The most up-to-date market exploration report on the cognitive Services market performs industry diagnostic as a way to accumulate valuable data into the business environment of the cognitive Services market for the forecast period 2020-2026. The subject matter experts behind the research have collected vital statistics on the market share, size and growth as a way to help stakeholders, business owners and field marketing personnel identify the areas to reduce costs,
Mining Equipment Market Growing Popularity and Emerging Trends Globally | SANY G …
Data Bridge Market Research recently introduced Mining Equipment Market research study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions which are accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players in the study are Caterpillar, AB Volvo, Komatsu Ltd., Sandvik AB, Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH,
Global Isoflavones Market 2026:Quantitative Analysis By NOVAPAC LABORATORIES, IN …
Global Isoflavones Market is expected register a healthy CAGR of 13.50% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in cardiovascular diseases as its helps in prevention of such disease may help the market to gain growth substantially. The Isoflavones market study consists of the key factors of strategic trends of the market including R&D, new product launching, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and local size of the leading competition performing
More Releases for Biometric
Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market
Biometric Palm Scanner Market Reports Monitor has added a new report titled, ‘Global Biometric Palm Scanner Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook, and Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 to its vast repository of research reports. This report provides a detailed analysis of the product types used for medical implants and regeneration. For more insightful information request a sample copy @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/272314 This report studies the global market size of Biometric Palm
Global Biometric Sensor Market Size
According to a new report Global Biometric Sensor Market (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the global Biometric Sensor Market is expected to attain a market size of $1.5 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. North America is a dominant region due to growing adoption of cloud services in several industries in the region. Nevertheless, Asia-Pacific would be the fastest growing region during the forecast
Global Automotive Biometric Access System market Share
The global Automotive Biometric Access System market is expected to attain a market value of USD 1,236.8 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period (2016-2022). The biometric automotive vehicle access system market is segmented into fingerprint recognition, voice recognition, Irish recognition and others. The others market includes gesture recognition, face recognition, and palm recognition, etc. Fingerprint recognition type is the most common type of
A Company Needs Biometric Security
Security threats are on the rise and it has become a major challenge for decision making officials to come up with new and more comprehensive security systems in order to keep the offenders at bay. Billions of dollars are lost every year due to various security breaches in companies, banks, hotels etc. Some organizations have implemented simple door locks with passwords in order to provide more convenience and ease of access
Global Biometric ATM Sales Market Report 2017
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Global Biometric ATM Sales Market Report 2017" Description In this report, the global Biometric ATM market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K Units), revenue (Million USD), market share and
Global Next Generation Biometric Market
The global next generation biometric market is expected to grow at a substantial growth rate due to the rising number of terrorists activities also the increasing theft activities on the part of crucial data and information which have raised concerns regarding the national security. Biometrics technology is basically the identification and verification of humans by their characteristics such as face, fingerprint, voice, iris, palm, signature, vein, and DNA. A sample of