NiUG Continues to See Record Growth at Fifth Annual Discovery Conference
iMIS Users and Partners
NATIONAL HARBOR, MD (October 5, 2010) NiUG International, the largest independent, volunteer-run user group in the non-profit software industry, today announced that it continued to achieve record growth at its fifth annual Discovery Conference, held September 27-29 in National Harbor, Maryland. More than 350 iMIS users and partners participated in more than 30 educational sessions, training classes and networking events.
"We are excited about the continued growth and success of NiUG International and feel that the annual Discovery Conference has been an invaluable contribution to the iMIS community,” said Bob Alves, chairman and CEO of Advanced Solutions Internatlonal. "This innovative user group supports our missions of helping people achieve great things with iMIS and keeping our customers for life."
• John Howarth Memorial Award: The John Howarth Memorial Award recognizes those who have distinguished themselves in service and represented the mission of NiUG. This year, NiUG presented the award to Rod Dalglish, former iMIS user and now managing director of iExtend, for his dedication and outstanding contributions to the iMIS community. Dalgish established the NiUG Asia-Pacific chapter in 2007, launched a conference in that region and helped significantly increase the number of international NiUG participants.
• Great Things Awards: Bob Alves recognized a number of iMIS customers who are doing great things with the web-based software system. This year’s winners represent a wide range of worthy organizations, including the American Society for Public Administration, Florida Association of Insurance Agents, National Association of Educational Procurement, Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, Pi Beta Phi Fraternity and Texas Medical Association.
• Educational Sessions: The conference started off with one day of full and half day training classes, including the iBEF Executive Conference, where senior executives at iMIS customer organizations had the opportunity to provide direct feedback to ASI senior management, get a first-hand look at new iMIS product development plans and network with peers. This was followed by two days of more than 30 breakout sessions on topics such as PCI compliance, social networking, leveraging existing data, email and social media marketing and project management fundamentals.
• Learn more about NiUG International: http://www.niug.org/
• Learn more about iMIS: www.imis.com/resources.
• Join the iBEF Program: www.advsol.com/ibef.
• Find additional ASI news: www.advsol.com/news.
• Follow ASI on Twitter: www.twitter.com/advsol .
• Visit ASI’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/advsol.
• Subscribe to ASI’s blog: www.ionnonprofits.com.
• Join the ASI YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/asicommunity.
Advanced Solutions International, iMIS, NiUG, Discovery Conference, user group, non-profit, software
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is the largest, privately-owned global provider of web-based software for member and donor-based non-profits, and has served nearly 3000 customers and millions of users worldwide since 1991. ASI is the developer of iMIS, an upgradeable, software solution for managing associations, membership, non-profits and fundraising. iMIS 15, the latest evolution of iMIS, leverages Microsoft’s .NET development platform to provide a flexible and open web-based solution. For more information, please visit www.advsol.com.
901 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release NiUG Continues to See Record Growth at Fifth Annual Discovery Conference here
News-ID: 146960 • Views: 1531
More Releases from Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
ASI Successfully Concludes First ‘Focus on Fundraising’ iBEF Symposium
Non-Profit Executives Discuss Their Organizations’ Fundraising Goals, Technology Use, Strategic Plans and Performance Objectives ALEXANDRIA, Va., (July 11, 2011)—Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the leading global provider of web-based software for member- and donor-based non-profits, recently led the first ‘Focus on Fundraising’ iMIS Business Excellence Forum (iBEF) Symposium. Held at the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ (AFP) headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, the conference brought non-profit executives in organizations using iMIS together to
ASI Creates Authorized iMIS Fundraising Partner Program
ALEXANDRIA, Va., (June 8, 2011)—Advanced Solutions International (ASI), a leading global provider of web-based software for donor-based non-profits, today announced the company has accredited several solution providers and consultants for its global Authorized iMIS Fundraising Partner program based on the quality of their performance serving donor-based organizations. The organizations that have been accredited are existing authorized partners and were selected for this program as a result of their success and
ASI Holds 13th Annual iNNOVATIONS Partner Conference
Previews iMIS 15.2, Recognizes Outstanding Partners and Features Developers Application Contest ALEXANDRIA, VA (May 25, 2011)—Advanced Solutions International (ASI) recently concluded its 13th annual iNNOVATIONS partner conference, which tallied a record number of attendees, including more than 100 ASI partners from around the world. At this year’s conference, ASI previewed iMIS 15.2, a breakthrough release due to be out this summer that is designed for use by members and donors via
iMIS Customers to Present on Association Technology Innovations at DigitalNow 20 …
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia, March 31, 2011 What: Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, privately-owned global provider of software for member- and donor-based non-profits, today announced that iMIS customers, National Restaurant Association and Texas Medical Association, will be presenting their association technology innovations at DigitalNow 2011. National Restaurant Association will detail how it was able to leverage technology to form a federation of state and national resources and address its mission and membership
More Releases for NiUG
NiUG Concludes Sixth, Record-Breaking Discovery Conference
14th Annual iMIS User Group Event Attendance Up 92%, Sponsorship Increases by 32% BALTIMORE, MD (November 17, 2011) NiUG International, the largest independent, volunteer-run user group in the not-for-profit software industry, today announced that it continued to achieve record growth at its sixth annual Discovery Conference, held October 18-21 in Baltimore, Maryland. Nearly 380 iMIS users and partners participated in more than 50 educational sessions, training classes and networking events. The