Third Party Logistics Market Outlook to 2023: Americold Logistics, LLC., DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Third-party logistics (3PL) is a business arrangement in which companies outsource their logistics operations to a specialized service provider that offers customized on-demand transportation, warehousing, distribution, and freight and forwarding services.
The global Third Party Logistics market is valued at 67700 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 93900 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-third-party-logistics-market-188402
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers AmeriCold Logistics, DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Logistics Software
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Consumer Goods
· Food and Beverage
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-third-party-logistics-market-188402
Scope of the Report:
· This report studies the Third Party Logistics market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Third Party Logistics market by product type and applications/end industries.
· Increasing advancements in e-commerce across the retail sector is expected to drive the growth prospects for the global 3PL market in the forthcoming years. Some of the major factors responsible for the expansion of the e-commerce sector includes the increased adoption of the Internet and mobile services. Also, it has been observed that elements such as efficient inventory management and quick delivery are important for the operational success of this sector. As a result, the demand for efficient delivery systems, inventory management, small package deliveries, individualized shipping time, and freight forwarding are increasing, driving the third-party logistics market size.
· APAC accounts for the maximum market share in 2017 and is estimated to continue to dominate the market for the next few years. Some of the major factors responsible for the market’s growth in the region is the increasing outsourcing of logistics services and an increase in imports and exports across key countries. Also, the strong demand for 3PL services in APAC is due to factors like economic growth and globalization that requires manufacturers to import and export raw materials and finished goods on a global level.
· The global Third Party Logistics market is valued at 67700 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 93900 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2023.
· The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
· North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Third Party Logistics.
· Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of million USD in 2017 and will be million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of %.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Third Party Logistics Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-third-party-logistics-market-188402/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Third Party Logistics Market Outlook to 2023: Americold Logistics, LLC., DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions here
News-ID: 1449765 • Views: 537
More Releases from Research for Markets
Oilfield Services Market Competitive Outlook with Baker Hughes, a GE company, Ha …
The market report titled Oilfield Services Market has company analysis, history, and future overview, global sales trends by 2025. It will be one of the most comprehensive and important additions for growth of the business through Oilfield Services Market research studies. The Oilfield Services Market research report comprises of a detailed analysis of the vendor landscape and thorough company profiling of leading players of the worldwide market. This business document
Annuloplasty Rings Market Competitive Outlook | Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, …
Global Annuloplasty Rings Market analysis report is a historical overview and comprehensive study on the current & future market of the ABC industry. This business research document puts forward an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the worldwide market that relates to the Annuloplasty Rings Market size, market share, market growth factor, key vendors, revenue, top regions, industry trends, product demand, sales volume, capacity, cost structure,
Ventilators Market Top Players are are benefiting from the coronavirus | BD, GE …
The Ventilators Market report has been generated by considering a common theme throughout the marketing industry that suggests strategy and research need stronger alignment. RFM team has firm expertise in making extensive reports that cover all the necessary details about Ventilators Market assessments such as major technological improvement in the industry. The information and flow of this Ventilators Market report can be employed by marketers from all walks of
ICU Ventilator Market Competitive Outlook | Getinge, Koninklijke Kentalis, Phili …
ICU Ventilator Market report enables clients to enhance business efficiency and focus on other core aspects of operations rather than wasting time in market research and reporting needs. ICU Ventilator Market instructions provided in this market analysis report are very specific and research-backed. For getting customization of the report, reach RFM team via email or phone. This ICU Ventilator Market analysis report delivers key data about the product portfolios, product
More Releases for Logistics
Cold Chain Logistics Outsourcing Market May See a Big Move | Americold Logistics …
Latest launched research document on COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Cold Chain Logistics Outsourcing Market study of 119 Pages provides detailed analysis with presentable graphs, charts and tables. The Research Study presents a complete assessment of the Market and highlights future trend, growth factors & drivers, leaders opinions, facts, and primary validated market data. The research study provides estimates for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Cold Chain Logistics Outsourcing Forecast till 2025*. How to reach that market
Third-Party Logistics Market: Leading Players – XPO Logistics , Yusen Logistic …
Third-Party Logistics Market report provides key information about the industry, including invaluable facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. The Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments. Download Sample PDF copy of this report https://supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/272389?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRSE272389&utm_source=s. The study objectives of this report are: To analyze global Third-Party Logistics status, future forecast,
Asia Logistics Market Leading Vendors by COSCO Logistics, KYE Logistics, KAILUAN …
world economic growth, the Logistics industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Logistics market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of 2.08% from 375 Billion USD in 2014 to 407 Billion USD in 2017, BisReport analysts believe that in the next few years, Logistics market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2022, The market
Industrial Logistics Robots Industry
Industrial Logistics Robots Market 2018 report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the global key players. It also provides analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. The report spread across 139 pages with tables and figures in it. Sample Report Download HERE at https://www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=207718 For competitor segment, the report includes global key players of Industrial Logistics Robots as well as some small players.
Contract Logistics Market is Booming | Sankyu, Allcargo Logistics, CEVA Logistic …
HTF MI recently introduced Contract Logistics Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are CJ Korea Express, Deutsche Post DHL, Hitachi Transport System, Mitsubishi Logistics, Sankyu,
Global Logistics Market Information Report: By Transportation Type (Airways, Waterways, Railways, Roadways), Logistic Type (First Party, Second Party, Third Party) End User (Industrial and Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas) - Forecast 2023 Market Highlights Logistics is a supply chain management part with a detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. It includes the movement of goods and information between the provider and the receiver. Moreover, logistics is the management of