BadgeMags – South Africa’s favourite Badge and Magnets Destination
Apart from manufacturing badges, the company also maintains an extensive network of suppliers and partners across the globe, enabling them to source the products they don’t manufacture themselves.
Products offered By BadgeMags:
1. Badge Magnets – BadgeMags manufactures badge magnets in various formats like:
• DM Metal: These are round magnets that are suitable for small lapel badges and tie pins. They are individually encased in metal pressings with a face disc to aid the positioning of the magnet.
• DM Plastic: These are similar to the DM metal magnets with the only difference being the casing. They are encased in a plastic moulding with a zinc-plated face disc.
• SM: These are the smallest magnets in their range, featuring two magnets encased together in a plastic moulding. They are meant for smaller badges.
• LM: This is a larger version of the SM. They are ideal for most applications like corporate badges and nametags.
• MM: These badges feature two magnets, consisting of two dual-strength magnets stuck to a metal base plate. They are capable of attracting through thick coats and jerseys.
2. Badge Pins – The company manufactures pins in a wide range of sizes, shapes and colour. They make normal pins and nickel-plated pins with different types of bases.
3. Reusable Name Badges – BadgeMags also manufactures and supplies name badges that can be reused. They even offer customisation of the badge with the company’s logo. These badges figure a black window where the name can be inserted by either printing or through cutting it out from a label. The badges could have a pin or feature magnetic fitting.
4. Button Badges – The company supplies button badges in a variety of sizes, ranging from 24mm, up to 75mm.
5. Others – Catering as a one-stop solution for all badge and magnet needs, the company also sells a variety of loose magnets. They even stock magnetic sheeting like adhesive sheets, white sheets etc., and magnet plates in the shape of discs and plates.
To know more about their products, please visit their website: https://badgemags.com
About the Company:
BadgeMags has been serving the South African as well as the International badge and magnet communities since 2002. The company supplies high-quality products at competitive prices and is capable of sourcing products through an extensive network of partners across the globe.
1 Ringer Park, Printers Way, Montague Gardens
Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Tel: 021 552 7643
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release BadgeMags – South Africa’s favourite Badge and Magnets Destination here
News-ID: 1434527 • Views: 369
More Releases from BadgeMags
Various Types of Badges and Magnet-Related Products of BadgeMags
Established in 2002, BadgeMags has been catering to the South African and global badge and magnet consumer demands with competitive prices and quality products. The company is able to supply any badge or magnet related product. Not only do they manufacture the products themselves, the company also sources them from an extensive range of suppliers and manufacturing partners around the globe. Some of the specialised products of the company are as
Shop Re-Usable Badges from the Leading Badge Manufacturer in South Africa
Functional from 2002, BadgeMags has earned an excellent reputation in the international badge and magnet communities for their high-quality products. For unique designs and cost-effective prices, their products are appropriated in a number of promotional events. At BadgeMags, the executives assist you in sourcing any badge and magnet related products. If they are unable to manufacture your desired products, they can help you find a source. In fact, they are
More Releases for Badge
Porch Rewarded DNB Construction with Its Prestigious Badge
DNB Construction received a prestigious Porch badge Rockville, MD (March 2021.) – DNB Construction is a respectable roofing company whose service is widely-recognizable as being the A1 quality. The well-coordinated team of experienced roofing professionals employed by this company is ready to listen to the client’s issues and provide an objective free estimation about the works that have to be done in the future. These days, DNB Construction got one more
Phonexa Receives High Performer Badge by Review Site G2 Crowd
Phonexa, a Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions provider, has been awarded a High Performer Badge in the call tracking software (https://phonexa.com/call-logic/call-tracking-software/) category this Spring by the leading B2B reviews platform G2 Crowd. Phonexa earns this High Performer Badge based on its 4.8-star ratings calculated from the reviews posted by its users on G2 Crowd (https://www.g2crowd.com/products/phonexa/reviews). The reviews highlight the software's call tracking capabilities, ease of use and navigation, granular reporting,
Global Woven Badge Industry 2017 Sales Market Report
The Woven Badge Industry 2017 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Woven Badge industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Woven Badge market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions’ development status. Secondly, development policies and plans are discussed as well
Badges Plus, added flair to badge-making business
Badges Plus is applying the power of online to help their business stay ahead in challenging times. As the UK’s largest badge manufacturers, Badges Plus has helped to badge up schools, charities, trade unions, businesses and other organisations for more than 30 years. Badges Plus are currently running a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google AdWords Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaign that has already helped to turn the company into a
Local Businesses Earn "Welcome to the Neighborhood" Badge
All American Denver Moving Company renews its Welcome to the Neighborhood program for 2011, recognizing local businesses for their contributions to Denver neighborhoods. Denver, CO (Release Site) January 5, 2011 All American Denver Moving Company recently announced its 2011 Welcome to the Neighborhood Program, which recommends local businesses to new residents of Denver neighborhoods. The online program provides an overview of local businesses, selected according to both their high ratings on online
Hexis awarded FESPA’s green ‘Planet Friendly’ badge
Hexis, the French vinyl manufacturer, has been included on the FESPA Digital Green (Planet-Friendly) Trail by the organisers of the FESPA Digital trade show taking place in Geneva, Switzerland. As a result, Hexis is featured on FESPA’s Green Trail ‘piste map’, which will indicate those companies whose products or services are particularly environmentally-friendly. The ‘piste map’ follows a trail of exhibitors whose products or solutions have earned FESPA’s green ‘Planet Friendly’