Payments Landscape in Malaysia Market Analysis by Key Operators Maybank, Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Bank Islam Malaysia, RHB Bank, AmBank, United Overseas Bank, Citibank, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
• Bank Simpanan Nasional
• Public Bank
• Hong Leong Bank
• Bank Islam Malaysia
• RHB Bank
• United Overseas Bank
• Al Rajhi Bank
• Aeon Credit Service
• American Express
• Diners Club
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2360352
- To strengthen consumer confidence in card-based payments, Bank Negara Malaysia introduced the Malaysian Chip Card Specification initiative in 2014 for the migration of domestic debit cards to the EMV standard. As part of the initiative, the central bank prohibited the use of signature-based payments from July 1, 2017. In addition, to encourage individuals to make card payments, the central bank prohibits retailers from imposing surcharges on debit and credit card payments. And to further promote card payments, the central bank has introduced contactless functionality to domestic debit card scheme MyDebit.
- In an attempt to increase card usage, in July 1, 2015 Bank Negara Malaysia introduced a regulation to cap interchange fees charged by domestic debit card schemes at 0.15% of the transaction value (subject to a maximum interchange fee of MYR0.50 [$0.12] + 0.01% per transaction). Debit cards issued by international schemes are capped at 0.21% of the transaction value (subject to a maximum of MYR0.70 [$0.17] + 0.01% per transaction). The interchange fee for credit cards is capped at 1.10% of the transaction value, with plans to reduce it further to 0.48% from January 1, 2021. The central bank has waived interchange fees for any payments made via domestic debit cards to the government or its agencies until December 31, 2020.
- To offer convenient payments for e-commerce purchases, in April 2017, Maybank launched a new payment gateway targeting ecommerce entrepreneurs - particularly SMEs. Maybank2u Pay enables merchants to accept online payments via online banking platform Maybank2u. Merchants will be able to integrate the payment gateway into their website so that they can receive online payments from their customers. Similarly, in March 2016 Visa launched its checkout service, Visa Checkout, in Malaysia. The solution enables users to store their credit and debit card details as well as their shipping address in order to make instant payments.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Malaysia's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Malaysia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2360352
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Malaysia's cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in Malaysia's cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, direct debit, credit transfers, cheques, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Malaysia's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Key Points from TOC:
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Get More Access with Full TOC@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/payments-landscape-in-malaysia-opportunities-and-risks-to-2022
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Malaysia Market Analysis by Key Operators Maybank, Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Bank Islam Malaysia, RHB Bank, AmBank, United Overseas Bank, Citibank, Visa, Mastercard, American Express here
News-ID: 1414565 • Views: 1302
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Malaysia
Nitrile Gloves Market Analysis, Research Study With Hartalega Holdings Berhad …
Nitrile Gloves Market growth is expected to be driven by rising healthcare expenditures, heightened importance of workplace safety, and growing awareness of healthcare-associated infections. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an exponential increase in demand for a wide variety of PPE, including gloves. Disposable nitrile gloves are also often used by healthcare professionals to prevent contamination. The Nitrile Gloves Market research report provides a thorough and comprehensive analysis of the global Industry.
Non Dairy Creamer Market Future Trends, Revenue Growth, Profitability & Leading …
The "Non Dairy Creamer Market" business report 2021 contains worldwide analysis and estimation of various market-related factors that are incredibly crucial for better decision-making. Competitive analysis has been carried out in this industry analysis report for the major players in the market which supports businesses take better moves for enhancing their product and sales. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price,
Ophthalmology Market in Malaysia, Ophthalmology Industry in Malaysia, Covid-19 I …
Lower Ophthalmology Costs in Malaysia: Ophthalmology cost in Malaysia is estimated to be comparatively less i.e. 40% less or even more than the spending made by a patient on an average for the same treatment in the US and European countries such as the UK, France, Germany and others. Low cost of Ophthalmology in Malaysia allows patients from the other countries to save a significant amount of money while benefiting
Malaysia Ophthalmology Market, Malaysia Ophthalmology Industry, Malaysia Ophthal …
The report titled “Malaysia Ophthalmology Market Outlook to 2025- Increase in Ophthalmic Surgeries & Consultations driven by Increasing Ageing Population Proportion and Ophthalmology Technological Advancements" provides a comprehensive analysis of Ophthalmology Services in Malaysia. The report covers various aspects including market size (Total Revenue, Consultations Revenue, Number of Consultations, Surgery Revenue and Number of Surgeries), Market Segmentations by Clinic Specialty (Multi & Single Specialty), by Private and Public Clinics/Hospitals, By
Malaysia Agriculture Market, Malaysia Agriculture Industry, Malaysia Agriculture …
Agriculture sector is an important sector of Malaysia's economy. There are mainly 3 crops are produced including palm oil, rubber and cocoa. Additionally, country’s farmers produce a number of fruits & vegetables for the domestic market such as bananas, pineapples, coconuts, durian, cabbage, cucumber, long beans, tomato, chilli, okra, spinach, rice, rambutan and others. Country’s tropical climate is extremely favorable for the production of a variety of exotic fruits &
White Coffee Market Future Growth by 2027 | Oldtown(Malaysia), KOPIKO(Indonesia) …
The "Global White Coffee Market: 2020" Industry Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the White Coffee Market by 4ARC Research . The White Coffee market is supposed to demonstrate a considerable growth during the forecast period of 2020 - 2027. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been given in this report. Their moves like