|12-03-2018 01:34 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global DNS Firewall Market 2018 Top Key Vendors are Cloudflare, Inc., BlueCat, Infoblox, EfficientIP, EonScope, Nominum, Cisco, F5 Networks, VERISIGN, Switch, eSentire, ThreatSTOP, Inc., Constellix
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
DNS firewall market research report is a meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. Global DNS firewall Market shows the continuous positive developments in major regions like North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis.
The global DNS firewall market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the DNS firewall market that are derived from SOWT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global DNS firewall Market Segmentation
• By Deployment Model (Cloud, On-premises and Virtual appliance),
• By End User (DNS providers, Domain name registrars and others),
• By Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and IT and others) and
• By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
The Global DNS firewall Market accounted for USD 89.56 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The renowned players in DNS firewall market are:-
• F5 Networks,
• Verigio Communications
• among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Extreme vulnerability of the DNS to malware and apt intrusions.
• Increasing proliferation of web applications.
• Evolution of virtualization, resulting in the growth of virtual DNS.
• Huge implementation and maintenance costs.
• Lack of skilled professionals.
1. Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
2. Competitive landscape
3. Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
4. To get a comprehensive overview of the Digital Pills market.
5. Analyze and forecast Digital Pills market on the basis of type, function and application.
6. Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments
and key financial analysis.
A DNS firewall is a system security arrangement that organizes frameworks from interfacing malicious Internet areas. DNS Firewall works by utilizing DNS Response Policy Zones (RPZs) and significant risk insight to counteract information exfiltration. DNS Firewalls can likewise give bits of knowledge on dangers, separate tainted gadgets for remediation, protects the data assets by anticipating the cyber-attacks.
The global DNS firewall market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of DNS firewall market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the DNS firewall market size along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the predominant DNS firewall market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global DNS firewall market.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product/Service Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
• The global DNS firewall market is based on deployment type, end users, end-use vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud, on-premises and virtual appliance.
• Based on end users, the global market is segmented into DNS providers, domain name registrars, enterprises, website hosts and service providers.
• Based on end-use vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), telecom and it, media and entertainment, retail and e-commerce, healthcare, government, education and others (travel and hospitality, logistics and transportation, and utilities).
• Based on geography the DNS firewall market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Inquire Regarding This Report @databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1413665 • Views: 235More releases