Bolivia: Country Intelligence Market 2018 Research Report by Entel bolivia, Tigo Bolivia, VIVA, Mio Movil, Cotas, comteco, Cotel, Inter satelital
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2376177
Key Companies Mentioned:
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Bolivia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Bolivia will grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over 2018-2023 to reach $2.1bn by 2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 64.8% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile service technology in 2018, accounting for 43.5% of total mobile subscriptions.
- The top two mobile operators, Entel Bolivia and Tigo Bolivia will account for 82.2% of total mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Bolivia’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Bolivia’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Bolivia’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Bolivia.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2376177
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bolivia: Country Intelligence Market 2018 Research Report by Entel bolivia, Tigo Bolivia, VIVA, Mio Movil, Cotas, comteco, Cotel, Inter satelital here
News-ID: 1395002 • Views: 593
More Releases from Orbis Research
2020 Reinsurance Market in India General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), A …
India is the fastest-growing reinsurance market in the world. The industry is expected to witness notable growth due to the recent regulatory changes imposed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), which encourages offshore companies to set up operations in the country. Further, low insurance penetration, frequent occurrence of severe catastrophes, recent regulatory reforms pertaining to crop insurance, and the entry of numerous foreign players are expected
Respiratory Care Devices Market 2020 | Key Players PAP Devices, Ventilators, Neb …
Orbisresearch.com has published "Global Respiratory Care Devices Market (by Product, Type, Application, End User, Geography), Recent Developments, Company Profiles-Forecast to 2026" report to its database Request a pdf sample at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/5139526 The global respiratory care devices market is expected to reach nearly US$ 35 Billion by 2026. Respiratory care is a healthcare specialty, which is focused on improving cardiopulmonary functions and promoting health & wellness. Respiratory care devices are used for the
Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: L'Or …
The CBD is a good antioxidant that can fight anxiety, pain, inflammation, epilepsy, reduce the proliferation of cancer cells, and prevent and prevent alzheimer’s disease and other beneficial effects. CBD cosmetics have the functions of whitening, anti-oxidation, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, anti-inflammation, anti-acne, repairing deep basal cells and deeply cleaning skin. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3681281 The global Cannabidiol (CBD) Cosmetics market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx
Factoring Market 2020 Segmentation, by Key Manufacturers: BNP Paribas, Deutsche …
The Factoring is a service of financial nature involving the conversion of credit bill into cash. It is a process or mechanism by which a company generates finance against its receivables. Factoring is asset-based financing in which the factor gives credit by looking at the creditworthiness of the borrower. Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4418561 The research report studies the Factoring market using different methodologies and analyzes to provide accurate and in-depth information
More Releases for Bolivia
BOLIVIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS- BOLIVIA Telecommunications Market 2017: Key Players …
Pune, India, 7th December 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Bolivia: Country Intelligence Report”. Summary "Bolivia: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bolivia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony,
Bolivia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently publicized a new study to its vast repository, which is titled as “Bolivia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022”. Bolivia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022 is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Bolivia. The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active refineries
Agrochemicals Market in Bolivia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Bolivia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Bolivia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Bolivia Volunteers adds Santa Cruz Zoo Project to portfolio
In support of IYV+10, (International Year of Volunteers 10th Anniversary), BOLIVIA VOLUNTEERS based in Cochabamba has added several new placement opportunities to its portfolio including the SANTA CRUZ ZOO VOLUNTEER PROJECT. Commenting on the introduction of the Santa Cruz Zoo Volunteer project, Willson Marshal, Bolivia Volunteers Administrator says, ´This is a very exciting time for us here at Bolivia Volunteers, and in the short time since we introduced the project at
BOLIVIA VOLUNTEERS aids flood victims.
In response to the severe flooding in the city, caused by the highest levels of torrential rainfall recorded for many years, BOLIVIA VOLUNTEERS has sent four of its volunteers currently in COCHABAMBA to help individuals, displaced families and the community. Liaising with community leaders, the volunteers are providing immediate emergency assistance in a variety of ways, to try to help ease the devastating impact the recent floods have had. Recent flash-floods
community4you successfully promotes IT qualification in Bolivia
Second training phase was completed successful. community4you GmbH (www.community4you.de/en) implements a comprehensive qualification measure concerning Java programming for Bolivia's IT talents. The objective of the project is to promote the education and training of Bolivian IT professionals in the form of blended learning courses, i.e. alternating attendance and virtual training phases. In order to ensure a successful project course, specialists from community4you are carrying out the qualification measure, supported by the company's