|11-22-2018 10:05 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global XPP Foam Market 2018 Analysis By Top Companies like Borealis, Mitsui Chemicals Group, BASF, JSP, Sekisui Voltek, LLC, Pregis, Sonoco, DS Smith, NMC, ZOTEFOAMS, Toray Industries, Inc., Braskem, Sumitomo Chemical, Sohner Plastics LLC
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global XPP Foam market report provides the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios. This report contains explanation to what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are, and also points at all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market whose company profiles are included in the report.
The XPP Foam Market is expected to grow at a substantial Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2017-2025. The XPP Foam market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. It covers major manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types, major applications.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global XPP Foam Market is expected to reach USD 1152.78 million by 2025, from USD 696.55 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global XPP Foam Market Segmentation
• By Type (Low Density and High Density),
• End Use Industry (Automotive, Packaging and Building & Construction)
• Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Extruded Polypropylene or XPP Foams are used to provide protection layer or shock absorbent. It is a layer of foaming designed to take stress and tension thus reducing the impact on the main component. Rising packaging industry and increasing trends in lightweight packaging is set to boost the growth for this market. Automotive XPP foams find their usage in barriers, bumpers, side door panels, visors etc. With increasing share of organic and inorganic materials and due to high resistivity offered by the XPPs, the market is to witness huge growth during the forecast period.
In 2017, Borealis AG announced to expand its operational presence by setting up a new facility at North Carolina. The production from the new facility is estimated to be around 30 kilo tonnes, with a view that there is an increase in the demands from the automobile industry.
The global XPP foam market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of XPP foam market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In Feb 2018 Toray Industries, Inc. started operating in India at Andhra Pradesh by the name of Toray Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd., to set up a new base for polypropylene. The expected production from the new facility is estimated to be around 18000 tonnes. The expansion has been done by Toray Industries with a view that there is an increasing demand from industries.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Current and future of Global XPP Foam Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
· The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
· Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
· The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
· The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• Increasing demand from automotive industry.
• Diversity in application of XPP foams in end use industries.
• Superior properties offered by XPP foams as compared to other materials.
• Volatility in the prices of raw materials.
• Lack of awareness regarding XPP foams amongst users.
Key Market Competitors:
The key players operating in the global XPP foam market are –
• Borealis AG,
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.,
• BASF SE,
• Sekisui Voltek, LLC,
• Pregis LLC.,
• Sonoco Products Company,
• DS Smith,
• NMC sa,
• Zotefoams plc,
• TORAY INDUSTRIES INC.,
• Sumitomo Chemical Co.Ltd.,
• FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO., LTD.,
• PROMIX Solutions AG,
• GCR Group and Husker Siding & Insulation,
• among others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
By End Use Industry
• Building & Construction
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global XPP foam market.
• Analyse and forecast XPP foam market on the basis of type and end use industry.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for type and end use industry.
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic
presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
To Inquire before Buy Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1391462 • Views: 425More releases