Global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures Market Analysis By Top Players like B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Demetech Corporation, Conmed Corporation, W.L. Gore & Associates, Tepha Inc., Meta Biomed Co. Ltd.
The global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Global absorbable and non absorbable sutures market is expected to reach USD 4.6 billion by 2024 from USD 3.3 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Browse The Complete Ready Sample Report for In-depth Understanding @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-absorbable-non-absorbable-sutures-market
Global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures Market Segmentation
• By Product Type (Automated Suturing Devices (Disposable, Reusable)
• Sutures (Absorbable (NaturalSynthetic (Vicryl, Monocryl, Polydioxanone, Polyglycolic)),
• Non-Absorbable (Nylon, Prolene, Stainless Steel))),
• By Surgery Type (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Gynecology, Opthalmology, General Surgery, Others),
• By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others),
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Rest of the World)
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising need to manage blood loss in patients, growing number of surgical procedure, technological advancements in surgical suture products, rise in aging population & increase in chronic diseases and easy adoption due to the FDA and CE marking approval of the market. On the other hand, lack of proper sterilization system in healthcare organizations and unfavorable taxation policies may hinder the growth of the market.
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages : 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables:250
The global absorbable and non absorbable sutures market report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the market. For example in January 20, 2017 Ethicon announced acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products, Inc. a privately held medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets electrosurgical tools used in operating rooms worldwide. The acquisition brings together the intelligence of Ethicon’s advanced energy devices with Megadyne’s innovative portfolio of electrosurgical tools representing a major step forward in Ethicon’s goal to deliver the most comprehensive suite of intelligent energy solutions that enhance precision and efficiency in the operating room. The report also covers the market shares for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America global absorbable and non-absorbable sutures market.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures market size along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the predominant Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures market.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in this market are
• B. Braun Melsungen AG,
• Ethicon, Inc.,
• Smith & Nephew,
• Demetech Corporation,
• Conmed Corporation,
• W.L. Gore & Associates,
• Tepha Inc.,
• Meta Biomed Co. Ltd.,
• Zimmer Biomet,
• CP Medical, Inc.,
• Miltex (A Integra LifeSciences Corporation Company),
• Assut Medical Sarl,
• DyNek Pty Ltd,
• Footberg Ltd.,
• Stoelting Co.,
• Unimed Medical Industries, Ltd.,
• Teleflex Incorporated,
• Boston Scientific Corporation,
• Surgical Specialties Corporation,
• Resorba Medical GmbH,
• Medline Industries, Inc.,
• AD Surgical,
• Suture Express,
• Santec Medicalprodukte GmbH,
• Aspen Surgical,
• Vigilenz Medical Devices Sdn Bhd,
• Medipac S.A., Sutures, Ltd. and Pierson Surgical Ltd
• among others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- email@example.com
• The Global Absorbable and Non absorbable Market is segmented on the basis of product type, usability, end-user, distribution channel and geography.
• On the basis of product type the absorbable and non-absorbable market is segmented into automated suturing devices and sutures segments. The absorbable sutures market segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR. In 2017, the absorbable sutures segment is expected to dominate the market with 62.7% market share. The automated suturing devices segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type into disposable and reusable suturing devices. Sutures market segment is further segmented into absorbable and non-absorbable sutures. Absorbable sutures market segment is further segmented into natural and synthetic absorbable sutures. The synthetic suture market sub-segment is categorized on the basis of material into vicryl, monocryl, Polydioxanone, polyglycolic acid and others. The non absorbable sutures market segmented in sub segmented on the basis of material into nylon, prolene and stainless steel sutures. The market is also segmented on the basis of application into body composition analysis, fracture diagnosis, bone densitometry and fracture risk assessment.
• Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiovascular, orthopedic, general surgery, plastic surgery, veterinary surgery, dental surgery and others.
• On the basis of end users the absorbable and non absorbable sutures market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare and, others.
• Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the medical aesthetic market with 42.1% market share followed by Europe and APAC. However the APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-absorbable-non-absorbable-sutures-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures Market Analysis By Top Players like B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Demetech Corporation, Conmed Corporation, W.L. Gore & Associates, Tepha Inc., Meta Biomed Co. Ltd. here
News-ID: 1382461 • Views: 166
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Tumor Ablation Market to Rise at a Highest CAGR of 13.80% With EDAP TMS, HealthT …
Data Bridge Market Research recently published Global Tumor Ablation Market study with an in-depth overview, describing the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions that are accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are AngioDynamics, Boston Scientific Corporation, EDAP TMS, HealthTronics, Inc., Medtronic,
Advanced Visualization Market SWOT Analysis and Forecast 2026: GENERAL ELECTRIC …
Global Advanced Visualization Market is having several developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and accusations by its prominent market players and top brands which are driving the market in the terms of sales, import, export, and revenue. This report gives an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the Advanced Visualization Market. This
Pine-Derived Chemicals Market 2019 Analysis: Eastman Chemical Company, Harima Ch …
Data Bridge Market Research recently added Global Pine-Derived Chemicals Market study with an in-depth overview, describing the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions which are accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Eastman Chemical Company; Harima Chemicals Group, Inc.; Arakawa Chemical
Hair Accessories Market is Booming at a Highest CAGR of 15.29% With scünci, jdb …
Global Hair Accessories Market Research Report 2019: By Product (Clips & Pins, Head Bands, Wigs & Extensions, Elastics & Ties, Others), Material (Leather, PU, Cloth, Plastics, Metal, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Multi-Branded Retail Stores, General Stores, Exclusive Retail, Online), End-User (Women, Men), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 Hair Accessories Market is expected to register a healthy
More Releases for Absorbable
Absorbable Surgical Sutures Market Future Forecast Indicates Impressive Growth R …
Absorbable surgical sutures are being widely used across the global healthcare industry by doctors and healthcare professionals to close wounds on the skin and/or other tissue. Absorbable surgical sutures typically break down within the human body with time and don’t require removal, as the tissue enzymes present in the human body usually digest absorbable surgical sutures in a natural manner. Various types of absorbable surgical sutures such as gut absorbable
Absorbable Sutures Treatment Pipeline Market Review, 2017
Summary The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Absorbable Sutures pipeline products. GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2516042-absorbable-sutures-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2017 Scope - Extensive
Bio-Absorbable Implants Market Analysis & Key Trends 2025
The bio-absorbable implant is chemical compounds which are designed to be absorbed by the body without eliciting the immune response. Bio-Absorbable implants are used to overcome the issues like rigidity, radiopacity, infections, growth disturbances, etc. Bio-Absorbable implants are an internal fixation of fractures, ligament injuries, arthrodesis, and osteotomies. Bio-Absorbable implants maintain fixation and decompose gradually without no stress shielding. They do not require a surgical procedure for removal. They are
Absorbable Nasal Implant Devices Market -Trends,2024
Absorbable nasal implants are used to treat nasal blockage or obstructions and allow better breathing and sleep to the patient. Nasal airway obstruction can be caused by several factors, including septal deviation, enlarged turbinates, and weakened upper and/or lower lateral nasal wall cartilage, which can lead to nasal valve collapse (vestibular stenosis). Symptoms include stuffiness, congestion or an inability to breathe through one or both nostrils.The nasal valve collapse contributes
Global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures Market Manufacturers Analysis And I …
Global Absorbable and Non Absorbable Sutures Market By Product Type (Automated Suturing Devices (Disposable, Reusable), Sutures (Absorbable (Natural, Synthetic (Vicryl, Monocryl, Polydioxanone, Polyglycolic)), Non-Absorbable (Nylon, Prolene, Stainless Steel))), By Surgery Type (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Gynecology, Opthalmology, General Surgery, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Rest of the World) – Trends and Forecast to 2024 This
Find The APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market Analytics Industry Gr …
APAC Absorbable and Non-Absorbable Sutures Market, By Product Type (Automated Suturing Devices (Disposable, Reusable), Sutures (Absorbable (Natural, Synthetic (Vicryl, Monocryl, Polydioxanone, Polyglycolic)), Non-Absorbable (Nylon, Prolene, Stainless Steel))), By Surgery Type (Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), By Country (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024 This report consists