|11-12-2018 04:50 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Blow Molding Resins Market 2018 Analysis By Top Companies like Exxon Mobil, Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V, Dowdupont, Sabic, Ineos Group Holdings S.A, China Petroleum Corporation, Formosa Plastics Group (FPG), Chevron Corporation
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Blow Molding Resins market report is a comprehensive study on how the current state for the industry is. The report also provides with a synopsis with the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends. There are several key players and brands that drive the market and with the help of SWOT analysis the report aims to give all the market drivers and restrains. The Blow Molding Resins market is gradually increasing hence fluctuating the CAGR levels for the better. This report focuses on the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations that are affecting the Blow Molding Resins market in the forecast period 2018-2025.
The Global Blow Molding Resins Market is expected to reach USD 61.30 billion by 2025, from USD 37.68 billion in, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Blow Molding Resins Market By Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate and Others), By Application (Packaging, Automotive & Transportation, Construction & Infrastructure and Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Download PDF sample copy of this research report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the major players operating in the global blow molding resins Market are:-
• Exxon Mobil,
• Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V,
• Ineos Group Holdings S.A,
• China Petroleum Corporation,
• Solvay, Eastman Chemical Company,
• Formosa Plastics Group (FPG),
• Chevron Corporation,
• Qenos Pty Ltd,
• Eastman Chemical Company,
• Versalis S.P.A,
• BASF SE,
• Reliance Industries Limited,
• Westlake Chemical Corporation,
• Haldia Petrochemicals Limited,
• AGC Chemicals Americas Inc.,
• LG Chem,
• The Chemours Company,
• Shin–Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd,
• Lotte Chemical UK Ltd,
• EMS-Chemie Holding AG, and many more.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in Blow Molding Resins Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Blow Molding Resins Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of Blow Molding Resins Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Blow Molding Resins Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Blow Molding Resins Market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Blow Molding Resins Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the blow molding resins market in the next 8 years. Blow molding is a manufacturing process of hollow plastic parts. Polyolefin are the most widely used plastic for blow molding purpose because they have good process ability, light weight, toughness, high chemical resistance, and are relatively low cost compared to other plastics. The blow molding plastics are majorly used in packaging of various products such as milk and other foods, cleaning fluids, medicines, cosmetics, and personal care products.
The blow molding technique is actively used in transportation and automotive industry. According to an article published by U.S. Department of Transportation, in 2013 around USD 1.4 trillion investments was done in transportation of goods and services, and around USD 125.7billion was spent on transportation construction. DuPont has launched a new product of blow molding technique under the brand name Surlyn. These blow molding resins are a cost-effective solution for transparent, monolayer molded bottles, and are used in various applications such as cosmetic, skin care, and hair care products. According to an article published by The Plastic Industry Trade Association, in 2016 around USD 312.1 million of primary plastics equipment shipment was done by key players of the plastic market.
Major Market Drivers:
• High demand for blow molding resins in packaging industry
• Automotive light-weighting driving the demand for blow molding resins
• Fluctuation prices of crude oil will hamper the growth of blow molding resins market
The global blow molding resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blow molding resins market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Inquire before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1362950 • Views: 456More releases