Morocco: Country Intelligence Report 2018 (Maroc Telecom, Orange Morocco, Inwi)
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1378183-morocco-country-intelligence-report
Morocco: Country Intelligence Report
"Morocco: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Global Data expects Morocco's total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $3.2 billion in 2018, up by 5.6% over 2017, driven by strong growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV revenue. Mobile data revenue will overtake mobile voice to emerge as the leading segment in 2020, supported by increasing mobile Internet subscriptions and projected rise in adoption of 4G services. Going forward, the government will focus on improving broadband connectivity in the country, while mobile operators will focus on 4G expansions and offering data-centric plans.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Morocco.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Morocco is set to grow at a 3.2% CAGR over 2018-2023. Mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-tv will be the key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- Mobile voice market will see its revenue decline over the forecast period due to growing consumer migration towards OTT based communication solutions.
- Fixed broadband will be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period, with a CAGR of 15.2%, led by government initiative to improve broadband connectivity in the country.
- 3G will surpass 2G as the leading mobile technology in 2019, while 4G subscriptions will grow at the fastest rate to account for 41.1% of total mobile subscriptions by 2023-end.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Morocco's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Morocco's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Morocco's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Morocco.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1378183-morocco-country-intelligence-report
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1378183-morocco-country-intelligence-report
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1378183
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Morocco: Country Intelligence Report 2018 (Maroc Telecom, Orange Morocco, Inwi) here
News-ID: 1333317 • Views: 1191
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Farming Market May See a Big Move | Major Giants Agribotix, Autocopter …
Precision Farming Market - Global Trends, Insights to 2028 is the latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities, and leveraging with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Precision Farming Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Deere & Company, Trimble,
Internet of Things (IoT) in Utility Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- OSISOF …
Internet of Things (IoT) in Utility Market - Global Trends, Insights to 2028 is the latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities, and leveraging with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Utility Market. Some of the key players profiled
Biodegradable Pads Market May See a Big Move | Major Giants Purganics, Vivanion, …
Biodegradable Pads Market - Global Trends, Insights to 2028 is the latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities, and leveraging with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Biodegradable Pads Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Natracare (Bodywise (UK) Limited),
Wave Energy Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2028 | Tenax Energy, Voith Hydro, V …
2022-2030 Report on Global Wave Energy Market by Player, Region, Type, Application and Sales Channel is the latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities, and leveraging with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Global Wave Energy Market. Some of the key players profiled in
More Releases for Morocco
Morocco Fitness Services Market, Morocco Fitness Services Industry, Covid-19 Imp …
Fitness Centers in Morocco are regularly upgrading their services by introducing new trainings such as Pilates, CrossFit, Water trainings and more Specialized Fitness Programs: Specialty fitness programs that focus on a particular style of exercise, piece of equipment or even philosophical approach are exploding across the country. Some focus on interval training, others on yoga or Pilates, on stationary bicycles (spin) or any number of other trainings Increase in Demand for Water
Morocco Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance
A new independent 50 page research with title 'Morocco Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important players/vendors With n-number of tables and figures examining the Insurance Industry, the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue
Morocco SIEMA Expo 2019
Northern Africa is more long-lasting than before with Morocco SIEMA!!! 2nd Morocco SIEMA 2019; International Food, Processing, Packaging and Machinery Exhibition which is organized by Elan Expo took place on 06-08 December 2019 at Office des Foires et Expositions (OFEC) at Casablanca, Morocco. FRESHER FUTURE WITH THE SIEMA EXPO Morocco is one of the most profitable market for food, processing, packaging and machinery industry in the African region with its’ perfect location, annual
4th Morocco Food Expo 2019
The most delicious fair in the Northern Africa – Morocco FoodExpo!!! 4th Morocco FoodExpo 2019; International Food, Hospitality and Technologies Exhibition which is organized by Elan Expo took place on 06-08 December 2019 at Office des Foires et Expositions (OFEC) at Casablanca, Morocco. THE APPETISING FOOD MARKET – MOROCCO Morocco is the most profitable food market in the African region with its’ perfect location, annual growth rate, and its’ dependency to the international
Agrochemicals Market in Morocco
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Morocco: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Morocco: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
A new futuristic building in Morocco
Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics and IT Cooling Systems, through its brand Climaveneta, supplied the air conditioning units to the Grand Theatre de Rabat, which is under construction in Morocco. The futuristic building was designed by Zaha Hadid and its shape was inspired by the nearby Bouregreg River. The project, part of a national programme of cultural development, includes a 1800-seat theatre, an open-air amphitheatre with a capacity of 7,000 people, a