Argentina Country Intelligence Market 2018 Report Explore Future Growth by Top Players Movistar Argentina, Claro Argentina, Telecom Argentina-Cablevision, Personal Argentina, Cablevision, Fibertel, Telecentro, DIRECTV
Total telecommunications and pay-TV service revenues in Argentina will increase to $12.2bn by 2023-end, supported primarily by growth in mobile data and fixed-broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR 2018-2023 of 9.7%, supported by an increase smartphone penetration and the growing adoption of 4G services with higher ARPU. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR 3.7% over the period 2018-2023 to reach $2.2bn by year-end 2023, driven by steady growth in fiber-optic segment. Investments from major operators to improve and expand their fixed networks will contribute significantly to the growth of fixed broadband segment.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2291633
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Argentina.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Argentina’s mobile subscription penetration of population will reach an estimated 140.4% by year-end 2018, 27.4 pp above Latin America’s average of 113%.
– Smartphone subscriptions will reach an estimated 34m by the end of 2018, a CAGR of 7.2% over 2018-2023 period, reaching 47.9m by 2023.
– The number of 4G connections will surpass 3G in 2018, becoming the leading mobile technology with an estimated share of total mobile subscriptions 49.5% at the end of 2018, expanding to 85.8% by 2023.
Major Companies Mentioned:
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Argentina’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Argentina’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Argentina’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Argentina.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2291633
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Cablevision (Telecom Argentina + Fibertel) 30
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Argentina Country Intelligence Market 2018 Report Explore Future Growth by Top Players Movistar Argentina, Claro Argentina, Telecom Argentina-Cablevision, Personal Argentina, Cablevision, Fibertel, Telecentro, DIRECTV here
News-ID: 1303949 • Views: 910
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Argentina
Argentina Agriculture Market, Argentina Agriculture Industry, Livestock Market, …
Agriculture is one amongst bases of Argentina’s economy. Argentine agriculture is comparatively capital intensive, today provided that around 7% of all employment, and, even throughout its period of dominance round 1900, accounting for no more than a third of all labour. Argentina's foremost crops embrace soybeans, indigenous cattle meat, wheat, maize, whole fresh cow milk, grapes, indigenous chicken meat, sunflower seed, sugar cane and apples. There are 2,777,959 hectares of animate
Argentina Country Intelligence Report: Emergence of 5G Harnesses Growth in Argen …
Need to leverage modernization in Argentina telecom landscape, several regulatory enforcements have been facilitated to support telecom companies’ initiatives towards multiple play services. These services inclusive of pay-tv, broadband, and mobile phone network. Further, the imminent emergence of 5G network is expected to further accelerate growth in the telecom industry of Argentina. To shed light on recent advancements and their implications on the growth of telecom market in Argentina, Market
Argentina: Country Intelligence Market Report 2018 Analysis Of Key Major Players …
"Argentina: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Argentina today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory
Agrochemicals Market in Argentina
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Argentina: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Argentina: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Packaged Food in Argentina
Summary The economic crisis seriously impacted the demand for packaged food, leading to a slight decrease in retail volume sales in 2016. To soften the fall in sales, the main chained supermarkets and hypermarkets, such as Jumbo, Coto and Carrefour, offered significant discounts. These retailers offered deals like 2-for-1, or an 80% discount on a second product, as well as major savings when paying with a bank card. These promotions even
Consumer Electronics in Argentina
Summary Consumer electronics recorded a marginal drop in volume sales during 2016 due to the complicated socioeconomic context in Argentina. The local economy experienced constant challenges during 2016, within a complex international landscape and with an economic and political transition cycle at a local level. The redefinition of the exchange rate and changes in commercial, tax and subsidy policy gave place to changes on the pricing scheme and companies’ investment conditions.