Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market Currently Pegged at $5.3 B, May Witness a Growth Rate of 6% with $7.9 billion in Coming years 2024
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1317079-colorectal-cancer-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-market-1
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the most common cancer and the leading cause of cancer-related mortality globally. The five-year prevalence population for CRC in Asia-Pacific was 1.7 million in 2017. This figure has been gradually rising with the growing elderly population and increasingly Westernized lifestyles.
CRC is a leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for 0.77 million deaths in 2015. Over half of the incident cases of CRC are diagnosed in patients over the age of 50, and as the aged population is projected to grow, the prevalence of CRC is anticipated to increase, acting as a driver for revenue growth. The poor prognosis, particularly for patients with advanced disease, has created a pressing need for improved therapeutic options.
The CRC market is therefore shifting from a focus on generic chemotherapy regimens to a complex treatment landscape based on the presence of various molecular aberrations. The marketed products landscape comprises a wide range of treatment options, including EGFR-targeted therapies, angiogenesis inhibitors, multiple kinase inhibitors and new chemotherapies.
In the current market, RAS-wild-type and RAS-mutant patients can be treated with angiogenesis inhibitors such as Avastin, Cyramza and Zaltrap, while patients with RAS- or KRAS-wild-type mutations can be prescribed EGFR-targeted therapies such as Erbitux and Vectibix. However, significant unmet need remains for products that can treat BRAF-mutant CRC patients.
A therapy that targets mutant BRAF - encorafenib plus binimetinib - is being developed in the pipeline.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1317079-colorectal-cancer-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-market-1
- The CRC Asia-Pacific market will be valued at $7.9 billion in 2024, growing from $5.3 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 6%.
- How will immune checkpoint inhibitors such as Keytruda and Opdivo contribute to growth?
- What effect will patent expirations of currently branded therapies have on market value?
- The CRC pipeline is large and diverse, with a strong presence of mAbs and targeted therapies.
- What are the common targets and mechanisms of action of pipeline therapies?
- Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as the lack of targeted therapies available for BRAF-mutant CRC patients?
- What implications will the increased focus on targeted therapies have on the future of CRC treatment?
- Numerous late-stage pipeline therapies with a strong clinical record have the potential to enter the market over the forecast period.
- How have the late-stage therapies performed in clinical trials?
- How would the approval of encorafenib plus binimetinib to treat BRAF-mutant patients affect the competitive landscape, with no targeted therapy currently available to address this patient subset?
- The market forecasts indicate that Japan will contribute the most to the Asia-Pacific market value due to the emergence of novel therapies.
- How will the annual cost of therapy and market size vary between the five assessed Asia-Pacific markets?
- How could changes in risk factors such as population age, obesity and lifestyle influence the market?
- Licensing deals are the most common form of strategic alliance in CRC, with total deal values ranging from under $10m to over $1 billion.
- How do deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types?
- What were the terms and conditions of key licensing deals?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies.
- Visualize the composition of the CRC market in terms of the dominant therapies for each patient subset, along with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the market.
- Analyze the CRC pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Understand the potential of late-stage therapies with extensive profiles of products that could enter the market over the forecast period, highlighting clinical performance, potential commercial positioning, and how they will compete with other therapies.
- Predict CRC market growth in the five assessed Asia-Pacific markets, with epidemiological and annual cost of therapy forecasts across India, China, Australia, South Korea and Japan, as well as the individual contributions of promising late-stage molecules to market growth.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the CRC deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1317079
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
+1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market Currently Pegged at $5.3 B, May Witness a Growth Rate of 6% with $7.9 billion in Coming years 2024 here
News-ID: 1293065 • Views: 126
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Eastern Europe Wine Market to See Strong Investment Opportunity | Bacardi, Irons …
HTF Market Intelligence released a new qualitative research report of 104 pages on title 'Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Wine Sector' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Slaviansky Rpk Zao, Bacardi Limited, Ironstone Vineyards, Inkerman Fine Vintage Wine Llc, V?no Maty??k, Groupe Grands Chais De France, Carl Reh Winery, Prahova Valley Winery, Bohemia Sekt, Louis Latour Winery. Request a sample
Big Data Analytics in Automotive Market Demand and Competitive Analysis by Leadi …
The Latest research study released by HTF MI “Global Big Data Analytics in Automotive Market” with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, opportunities, market viewpoint and status. The research study provides estimates for Global Big Data Analytics in Automotive market Forecasted till 2025*. Some of the Major Companies covered
Infrastructure Mobile Substation Market Outlook: Poised For a Strong 2020
The Latest research study released by HTF MI “Global (United States, European Union and China) Infrastructure Mobile Substation Market” with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, opportunities, market viewpoint and status. The research study provides estimates for Global (United States, European Union and China) Infrastructure Mobile Substation market Forecasted
Silicon Controlled Rectifier Market Study Outcast the next wave of competitive a …
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Silicon Controlled Rectifier(SCR) Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including
More Releases for CRC
Global Hydraulic Cylinder Components Market Size (2019 - 2025) | Parker, CRC, Bo …
The report is a powerful tool that market participants can use to cement a strong position in the global Hydraulic Cylinder Components market. It comprises in-depth analysis that enables readers to receive a sound understanding of the growth and other critical factors that define the global Hydraulic Cylinder Components market. As part of a comprehensive analysis of the global Hydraulic Cylinder Components market, it sheds light on
Behavioral Rehabilitation Market – Future Trends Landscape 2025 | CRC Health, …
Behavioral Rehabilitation Market: Snapshot People might get several behavioral addictions due to various reasons, and these addictions can severely harm their health from a long term perspective. Most of the addictions might not go away by themselves. To resolve such issues, highly reliable methodologies are needed, and behavioral rehabilitation is a set of techniques that could achieve the same if utilized properly. Behavioral addiction treatments and rehabilitation activities have been going since
Behavioral Rehabilitation Market Future Overwiew 2028 : Universal Health Service …
Behavioral rehabilitation processes mainly comprise a multi-state affair, where an inpatient program is created. The details of this program depend on type of behavioral addictions displayed by the patient, its severity, symptoms, and several other parameters. The programs mainly start with keeping affected individuals under close watch, and away from anything that might trigger them to act in an addictive manner. Get Sample Copy at https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012306761/sample This research report
Behavioral Rehabilitation Market -Overview On Ongoing Trends 2025 | CRC Health, …
Behavioral Rehabilitation Market: Snapshot People might get several behavioral addictions due to various reasons, and these addictions can severely harm their health from a long term perspective. Most of the addictions might not go away by themselves. To resolve such issues, highly reliable methodologies are needed, and behavioral rehabilitation is a set of techniques that could achieve the same if utilized properly. Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=2579 Behavioral addiction treatments
Competitive Scenario: Fragrance-Free Cleaners Market By Key Vendors: 3M, CRC, Gu …
Qyresearchreports include new market research report Fragrance-Free Cleaners to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies the global Fragrance-Free Cleaners market status and forecast, categorizes the global Fragrance-Free Cleaners market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa). Products that
Innovative Manufacturing CRC and Germany’s Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft partner to …
Framework agreement to catalyse uptake of Industry 4.0 within Australia’s manufacturing industry A framework engagement agreement (The Agreement), signed today by the Innovative Manufacturing CRC (IMCRC) and Germany’s Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, is set to significantly increase awareness and uptake of Industry 4.0 within the Australian manufacturing industry. The Agreement establishes a broad framework governing IMCRC and Fraunhofer projects focusing on the exchange of knowledge and the proliferation of Industry 4.0 technologies and research. Future projects