Companion Animal Health Market is booming worldwide anticipated to Show Strong Growth in Future Owing to the rising number of Pet Owners: Top Key Players Merck, Nutreco, Zoetis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer AG, and Virbac
This study focuses on the market status, growth projection, key players’ revenue share, drivers, restraints and opportunities with respect to the global companion animal health market. This published report studies global market in terms of animal type, product, drugs, distribution channel, and application. Also, geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa and Latin America are studied in detail.
Cats, dogs, and horses have been most trusted companion animals across the globe. In past few years, the number of pet owners has increased significantly in developed as well as developing regions and thus, the spending per pet. For example, as per the statistics released by the American Pet Products Associations, more than 72.9 million (around 62% of total U.S. population) have one or more pet animals (i.e. cats and dogs) in 2012. In addition, increasing urbanization coupled with rising disposable income in emerging regions support significantly to the market growth.
Presence of advanced companion animal health clinics is also projected to establish the healthy platform for the industry growth. For example, the Companion Animal Health Centre (CAHC) is a veterinary clinic that offers latest equipment, technology, and professional services. This organization is aimed to provide highest quality care for pets and to educate veterinarians on companion services.
Moreover, key players are focusing on widening their product offering under cat’s therapeutics owing to their high sensitivity to diseases as compared to other companion animals. For instance, Ceva extended their range of cardiology products with the launch of Amodip for the treatment of arterial hypertension in cats. However, increasing grey market in veterinary medicine will impact negatively on the overall companion animal health market growth. It has been noticed that some manufacturers are engaged in selling veterinary products to non-veterinary retailers to gain financial benefits. Such practices would, in turn, lower the market value of veterinary therapeutics, hampering the industry growth.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
• Dogs accounted for the largest share of the total market. Increasing demand for dog’s therapeutics coupled with new product approval drives the segment growth
• For instance, in July 2016, Merck received U.S. FDA approval for this product under name Bravecto Topical
• Product segment is divided into Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Feed Additives, Diagnostics, and Others
• Types segment is categorized into OTC and Prescription. Whereas, distribution channel segment is bifurcated into Retail, E-commerce, and Hospitals
• The end user segment is divided in terms of Point-of-Care Facilities, Clinics, and others.
• Companies namely Nutreco, Zoetis, Merck, Boehringer, Bayer, and Virbac are profiled in detail
• The competitive rivalry amongst these key players is high. Key players are actively engaged in delivering economic values to their customers in order to satiate unmet demands in the market
• Zoetis is the second-largest player, captured more than 13% share of the global companion animal health industry
• Likewise, Boehringer Ingelheim recorded positive revenue growth under animal health business segment. In 2016, the company posted EUR 1,460 million under animal business, up 7.1% compared to the previous year
Click here to obtain more highlight on “Companion Animal Health Market, By Animal Type, By Product, By Drug, By Distribution Channel, By Application and Geography– Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” study @
The global parenteral nutrition market is segmented on the basis of:
Market, by Animal Type
- Sheep & Goats
Market, by Product
- Feed Additives
Market, by Drug
Market, by Distribution Channel
Market, by Application
- Point-of-Care Facilities
The following key players are profiled in this study:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bayer AG
• Well-designed strategic framework design for these key players will help to understand the market movement including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
• Thorough SWOT i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat for individual company profiling is analyzed in order to present a detailed market opportunity assessment.
Key benefits of the report:
• The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
• A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
• Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
• Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
- Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
- Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
- Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market and Machine Learning Technique
- Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To enquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Corporate Sales, USA
AnalystView Market Insights
Tel: +91-757-498-5725 (Asia-Pacific Business Centre)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Companion Animal Health Market is booming worldwide anticipated to Show Strong Growth in Future Owing to the rising number of Pet Owners: Top Key Players Merck, Nutreco, Zoetis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer AG, and Virbac here
News-ID: 1286003 • Views: 174
More Releases from AnalystView Market Insights
Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market Size, Share, Trend, Opportunity …
AnalystView Market Insights recently introduced an in-depth study on Global Radio Frequency Identification Technology market, describing different products and application area which elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. According to this study, by the end of 2025, the global Radio Frequency Identification Technology market is anticipated to reach USD 41.6 billion, growing at the growth rate of 15.1%. This proposed study provides a comprehensive analysis of radio frequency identification technology
Proteomics Market Research Report; Explores Market Trends, Size and Future Growt …
New in-depth comprehensive study on “Global Proteomics Market” report has been added AnalystView’s report store. The report aims to describe about different products, application and technology which elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. According to this study, the global Proteomics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.2% to reach USD 25.3 billion by 2025.This proposed study provides comprehensive analysis based on industry’s growth potential, market drivers, barriers,
Global Industrial Robotics Market: Articulated Robots Continue to Hold a Major S …
According to this study, Industrial Robotics market size to keep up the strong yearly development rate of 5.3% from USD 32.7 billion in 2017 to 2025. Trust that in the following couple of years, the industry’s showcase size will be extended, we expect that the market size will achieve 49.8 billion by the end of 2025. This industry analysis is a cumulative effort of paid primary interviews through paid data
Healthcare IT Market to Enjoy Explosive Growth of 13.9% during 2017-2025 | Top V …
AnalystView Market Insights recently introduced in-depth study on Global Healthcare IT Market, describing about its applications and providers industries which elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. According to this study, by the end of 2025, global healthcare IT market is expected to reach USD 165.9 billion by 2025, expanding at CAGR of 13.9%. This proposed study provides comprehensive analysis on healthcare IT market based on its growth potential, market drivers,
More Releases for Animal
Animal Model Market trends, Animal Model Market growth, Animal Model Market size …
Key Findings of Animal Model Market Developing Regions to Overpower Developed Ones With Regard to Demand The Asian territory is on the verge of evolving as the next big destination for animal models. This growth can be attributed to various factors such as American and European pharmaceutical companies diversifying their research activities to curtail extra expenses and save costs. Although U.S and Europe have retained their legacy in the global market, their
Animal Parasiticides Market
Animal Parasiticides Market size is set to reach USD 6.5 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Rising incidences of zoonotic diseases coupled with increasing industrial animal farming will serve as high impact rendering factors for the global animal parasiticides market. Favorable government initiatives should elevate the global animal parasiticide market due to the activities concerning animal welfare activities, resulting in substantial demand for
Advanced Animal Ventilator Market
The Global and China Advanced Animal Ventilator Market Research Report Forecast 2017-2021 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Advanced Animal Ventilator industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Advanced Animal Ventilator market study provides comprehensive data which
Animal Pharm Antibiotics in Animal Production 2016
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Animal Pharm Antibiotics in Animal Production 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The global market size for antibiotics use in animal production is large and consumption is projected to reach 105 596 tonnes by 2030. However, extensive evidence now reveals the contribution that antibiotic use has made to the development of antibiotic resistance and its resultant consequences
Animal Pharm: Generics
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Animal Pharm: Generics to its growing collection of premium market research reports. In 2015, the global animal health market was worth an estimated $30bn. This new thoroughly revised and updated Animal Pharm Generics report focuses primarily on the European and North American markets that comprise around 67% of the global market for animal health products. Also fully reviewed are the EU
Global Animal Antibiotics Market - Zoetis, Elanco, Merck Animal Health & Merial
The Market Research Store report offers majority of the latest and newest industry data that covers the overall market situation along with future prospects for Animal Antibiotics market around the globe. The research study includes significant data and also forecasts of the global market which makes the research report a helpful resource for marketing people, analysts, industry executives, consultants, sales and product managers, and other people who are in need