Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By MPT, Ooredoo Myanmar, Telenor Myanmar, YTP, Redlink, 5BB, Mytel
The telecom service revenue growth in Myanmar over 2018-2023 will be driven by the mobile data and fixed broadband segment. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023 driven by proliferation of smartphone subscriptions and increasing adoption of 4G services with higher ARPU. Going forward, operators will focus on offering data-centric services and invest in LTE/LTE-A infrastructure devlopment and coverage expansion. Broadband segment will witness investments in FTTx technology, supported by the government's universal service strategy to boost broadband penetration in the country and providing significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Myanmar will grow at a CAGR of 3.0% from $2.6bn to about $3.0bn by year-end 2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 93.3% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile technology by 2021. Rising smartphone subscriptions and LTE network expansions from operators will drive subscriber growth.
- The top two mobile operators, MPT and Telenor will account for 81% share of total mobile subscriptions in 2018. We expect the competition to intensify further as all the operators are focusing on improving and expanding their LTE networks.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2221578
• Ooredoo Myanmar
• Telenor Myanmar
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Myanmar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Make an Inquiry before buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2221578
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Myanmar’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Myanmar’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Myanmar’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Myanmar.
Table of Contents:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 22
Competitive landscape 23
Ooredoo Myanmar 26
Telenor Myanmar 27
Additional resources 28
Baseline forecast assumptions 29
Data tables 30
Research methodology 35
About the authors 36
Country Intelligence Report coverage 37
About GlobalData 38
Get More Access with Full TOC@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2221578
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report 2018 By MPT, Ooredoo Myanmar, Telenor Myanmar, YTP, Redlink, 5BB, Mytel here
News-ID: 1274200 • Views: 2184
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Myanmar
Agriculture Machinery Market in Myanmar, Financing for Agriculture Equipment in …
Key Findings Power tillers, tractors and threshers are the most common equipment’s used in the Myanmar agriculture machinery segment. Out of these, Power Tillers are the most selling agricultural equipment in the region. The agriculture equipment market in Myanmar is currently exclusively import dependent. The Ministry of Commerce, effective from November 2017, granted the permission for joint ventures (JVs) between foreign and domestic companies to import and sell agricultural machinery. Central
Myanmar Agriculture Machinery Market, Agriculture Machinery Market, Major Staple …
How is Myanmar Agricultural Equipment Market Positioned? Overview: The Agriculture Sector in Myanmar is undergoing transformation. Paddy, Sugarcane and Maize are the most grown crop in the region. Ayeyawady, Bago, Yangon, Mandalay, Magway and Mon State are some of the most fertile regions in the country. The total arable land in Myanmar is ~49 Mn Acres, with number of farmers around 7.2 Mn as of March, 2018. The average farm size
Myanmar Agriculture Machinery Market, Myanmar Agriculture Machinery Industry, My …
High Focus on Agriculture Sector: Myanmar has been an agriculture dependent country historically. Currently, agriculture sector employs more than 60% of the country’s population; therefore it is one of the top developmental priorities for the government. The agriculture sector accounted for one-third of the Myanmar Economy in 2011, valued at USD 19.5 Bn. However, it declined lately contributing to one-fourth of the economy, with a value of USD 17.5 Bn.
Myanmar Agriculture Market, Myanmar Agriculture Industry, Myanmar Agriculture Li …
Agriculture in Myanmar (also known as Burma) is that the main business within the country, accounting for 60 percent of the GDP and provides work for some 65 percent of the labour force. Myanmar was once Asia's biggest exporter of rice and rice remains the country's most vital agricultural product. Myanmar’s agricultural business is divided into three sectors: crop production, livestock, and fishing. In standings of Myanmar’s main crop production, it is well-known
Myanmar Switchgear Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
Increasing Access to Electrification along with Strengthening Power Sector Would Drive the Myanmar Switchgear Market – 6Wresearch Construction of new housing units, development of several large-scale transportation infrastructure projects as well as strengthening of the power infrastructure in the country are some of the top objectives of the NLD government in Myanmar over the coming years. Initiatives such as the Myanmar National Electrification Plan have been adopted with an aim to
Myanmar telecom service Market 2017: Key Players – Myanmar Posts and Telecommu …
SUMMARY WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report” "Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Myanmar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile markets, as well