Digital Landscape: Inflammatory Bowel Disease Market
- US Patients: AbbVie offers the strongest support for IBD patients in the US, particularly branded, unbranded and mobile app. Janssen was the most active competitor in the branded and social media spaces in 2017. Branded activity also seen from pipeline and biosimilar competitors. No IBD-specific mobile apps detected from pharma. Opportunity exists for a well-integrated unbranded campaign to support patients, linked to social media and a mobile app.
Get Free Sample Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1653851
- US HCPs: Good support available for US HCPs in the IBD branded space, with Stelara and Humira activity detected from Janssen and AbbVie in 2017, respectively. Unbranded and mobile app landscapes are sparse. Opportunities may exist to develop or sponsor content with trusted non-pharma organizations; social media activity restricted to corporate accounts.
- EUCAN Patients: Good brand support for patients in Germany, the UK, and Canada, with IBD-specific activity detected from Takeda and Janssen in 2017. No multi-country unbranded from biologics manufacturers with Ferring providing the only example. Unbranded support is strongest in Germany overall, with new sites launched by Janssen and Pfizer in 2017. Social media support is weak overall; EUCAN IBD patients have access to good mobile app offerings, however none detected in Italy.
- EUCAN HCPs: The EUCAN HCP landscape is underdeveloped. Most branded activity limited to Germany or the UK with all new activity seen in the UK in 2017. The unbranded and mobile app landscapes are particularly sparse, and partnerships with non-pharma organizations may offer more effective opportunities to engage with and support HCPs.
Get Discount on this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1653851
- This report analyzes digital activities undertaken by pharma in support of therapies for disease-modifying therapies for mild-to-moderate, and moderate-to-severe Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis (UC).
- The report includes digital activities directed towards patients and/or HCPs, including branded websites, unbranded disease awareness initiatives, social media and mobile apps.
- The report is based on analysis conducted by a combination of GlobalDatas digital and disease-specific teams. It also includes analysis of data licensed from third parties e.g. website traffic, search engine optimization (SEO), digital display advertising, mobile app downloads, and social media interaction.
- The geographic scope of the report is the United States, Canada and the 5EU (UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain), with EUCAN used as an abbreviation for Europe and Canada throughout.
- This report covers the research period from January - December 2017.
Direct Purchase of Digital Landscape: Inflammatory Bowel Disease market research report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1653851
Reasons to buy
- Our Digital Landscape report provides an analysis of pharma multichannel activity in the digital IBD space, and can assist our pharma clients derive value in a number of ways -
- Competitive Intelligence: Track and compare key competitor activity across channels and identify key trends in IBD
- Digital Strategy: Strengthen corporate digital excellence, learn from industry best practice, and identify opportunities for novel digital campaigns
- Support new brand launch: See best practice examples of pre- and post-launch digital activities, ascertain must-have digital assets for patient and HCP engagement, and assess potential gaps and opportunities for pipeline brands
- Business Development & Licensing: Assess topics and trends shaping digital health in IBD and beyond, and learn about key patient and physician online activities in IBD.
Table of Contents
Landscape & Analysis
US: Patient-directed Activities
US HCP-directed Activities
EUCAN Patient-directed Activities
EUCAN HCP-directed Activities
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
+ 1 888 391 5441
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Digital Landscape: Inflammatory Bowel Disease Market here
News-ID: 1254398 • Views: 537
More Releases from ReportsnReports
Static Application Security Testing Software Market 2023 | Futuristic Trends- Sy …
The Static Application Security Testing Software research report combines vital data incorporating the competitive landscape, global, regional, and country-specific market size, market growth analysis, market share, recent developments, and market growth in segmentation. Furthermore, the Static Application Security Testing Software research report offers information and thoughtful facts like share, revenue, historical data, and global market share. It also highlights vital aspects like opportunities, driving, product scope, market overview, and driving
Sales Engagement Platform Software Market 2023 | Futuristic Technology- SalesLof …
The Sales Engagement Platform Software market research report delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. The Sales Engagement Platform Software report also incorporates the current and future global market outlook in the emerging and developed markets. Moreover, the report also investigates regions/countries expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period. The Sales Engagement Platform Software research report also provides
Controlled Expansion Alloys Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2029 | Columbia Met …
The Controlled Expansion Alloys research report studies primary and secondary research in order to analyze the data effectively. The market study further also draws attention to crucial industry factors such as global clients, potential customers, and sellers, which instigates positive company growth. In order to gauge the turning point of the businesses, significant market key players are also enlisted in order to deliver readers with in-depth analysis about industry strategies. The
Time Tracking Software for Small Business Market 2023: Some Basic Influencing Fa …
The Time Tracking Software for Small Business market research report delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. The Time Tracking Software for Small Business report also incorporates the current and future global market outlook in the emerging and developed markets. Moreover, the report also investigates regions/countries expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period. The Time Tracking Software for
More Releases for IBD
Canada Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Market Size & Growth Analysis Report, 20 …
The Canada IBD market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence and incidence of IBD across the country is the major driving factor for the market. Canada has among the highest reported prevalence and incidence rates of IBD across the globe. As per CCC, in 2018, nearly 270,000 Canadians were living with IBD, of which 135,000 individuals with Crohn’s disease,
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) Drug Market Report to 2031
Visiongain has published a new report on Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) Drug Market Report to 2031: Forecasts by Drug Class (Biologics, Aminosalicylates, Corticosteroids, Antibiotics, Immunomodulators, Others), by Indication (Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading IBD Drug Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery Scenarios. Global Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) drugs market was valued at US$ US$xx
US Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Therapeutics Market Research and Forecast 20 …
The US IBD therapeutics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 4.7% during the forecast period. The factors such as the significant prevalence of IBD such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis across the country contributing to the market growth. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the prevalence of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis in the US was 201 and 238 per
France Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Therapeutics Market Size, Growth and For …
France IBD therapeutics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 4.6% during the forecast period. The growing IBD patient population is one of the major driving forces for the growth of the market in the country. According to the National Institutes of, Health, the total number of cases associated with Crohn's disease in France were registered to be around 72,522 in 2017. This signifies the opportunity
Global Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Therapeutics Market, Share, Trends & For …
The global IBD therapeutics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 5.0% during the forecast period. The rise in the number of IBD such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis is augmenting the growth of the global IBD therapeutics market. The increasing prevalence of IBD results in the need for research for the treatment of IBD and innovations in healthcare systems to manage this complex and
Canada Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Market Share, Size & Forecast to 2025
The Canada IBD market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 5.2% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence and incidence of IBD across the country is the major driving factor for the market. Canada has among the highest reported prevalence and incidence rates of IBD across the globe. As per CCC, in 2018, nearly 270,000 Canadians were living with IBD, of which 135,000 individuals with Crohn's disease,