Learning Management System Market: Cornerstone Ondemand Inc., Xerox Corporation, IBM Corporation, Netdimensions Ltd., SAP SE, Blackboard, Inc., SABA Software, Inc.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/594
The implementation of bring your own device trend in various organizations has helped boost the LMS market in corporate segments. Owing to high advantages of BYOD trend such as cost saving, increase in innovation & productivity, employee’s satisfaction and retention have attracted the corporate management to implement the BYOD culture in their organizations. In addition to this, increasing adoption of wearable devices for training has also advanced the LMS market in corporate segment. Due to high advantages of wearable devices such as in depth product knowledge training, instant access to tutorials, real time support resources and effective use of company resources have increased the demand for wearable devices in corporate learning management system. According to Coherent Market Insights, over 275 million wearable device have been sold up from 232 million devices in 2015 and is estimated to reach 323 million by 2017. Moreover, the increasing adoption of new technologies such as gamification and virtual reality in the learning management systems provide advance features to the LMS products. With the help of virtual technology, the gamification increased the level of enjoyment and engagement by capturing the interest of learners, motivating them for continues learning.
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/learning-management-system-market-594
Key takeaways of the learning management system market:
• The global learning management system market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period (2016–2025).
• The cloud deployment model held a dominant position in 2016 and is estimated to grow with the largest CAGR in the forecast period. The increasing high investment in the cloud market and rising adoption of cloud technology by various industries have increased the adoption of cloud technology in the learning management system.
• On the basis of delivery mode, the instructor-led training is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 24% in the global learning management system market and held a dominant position in the year 2016.
• On the basis of user type, the corporate held a dominant position with US$ 3,637 million in 2016, owing to increasing demand for corporate trainings in various industries.
• North America held a dominant position in the global learning management system market at a CAGR of 53% in 2016, owing to the growing trend of bring your own devices in North American countries such as the United States and Canada.
• The Asia Pacific, followed by Europe is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% over the forecast period.. China and India are the major countries that drive the learning management market in the Asia Pacific region.
• India has the fastest growing market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.4% over the forecast period.
• Some of the major players involved in the global learning management system market are Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., Xerox Corporation, IBM Corporation, Netdimensions Ltd., SAP SE, Blackboard, Inc., SABA Software, Inc., Mcgraw-Hill Companies, Pearson PLC, and D2L Corporation.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Learning Management System Market: Cornerstone Ondemand Inc., Xerox Corporation, IBM Corporation, Netdimensions Ltd., SAP SE, Blackboard, Inc., SABA Software, Inc. here
News-ID: 1250082 • Views: 489
More Releases from Coherent Market Insights - Technology
"COVID-19 Impact on Algorithmic Trading Market - Identify Which Types of Compani …
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has resulted in many advantages and disadvantages for companies in the Algorithmic Trading market. Research report of this Algorithmic Trading market is highlights key strategies that can help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on diverse business practices. Algorithmic Trading Market report provides the statistical analysis of "Algorithmic Trading Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook and Forecasts" present in the industry space. The report helps the user
"COVID-19 Impact on Hydrogen Vehicle Market - Identify Which Types of Companies …
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has resulted in many advantages and disadvantages for companies in the Hydrogen Vehicle market. Research report of this Hydrogen Vehicle market is highlights key strategies that can help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on diverse business practices. Hydrogen Vehicle Market report provides the statistical analysis of "Hydrogen Vehicle Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook and Forecasts" present in the industry space. The report helps the user
Prescriptive Analytics Market Explore Future Growth: IBM Corporation, Ayata, NGD …
Coherent Market Insights has announced the addition of the “Prescriptive Analytics Market - Global Industry Insights, Trends, Opportunity Analysis, 2018-2026”, Report offering you more creative solutions that combine our deep geographic experience, intimate sector knowledge and clear insights into how to create value in your business. The Prescriptive Analytics market report presents the global Prescriptive Analytics sales and revenue by companies, regions, type and application and forecast to 2026. This
Cloud Monitoring Market Top Players Revenue and Forecasts To 2026 : CA Technolog …
Cloud monitoring refers to the process of monitoring, reviewing, and managing of operational processes and work within a cloud-based IT infrastructure. Cloud monitoring is implemented by using manual or mechanized IT monitoring and management technology for the optimal performance of cloud infrastructure. Download PDF To explore detail study @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1129 Growth of the global cloud monitoring market is led by the high demand for monitoring huge data set. The global data