Geographic Atrophy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 - ResearchByMarkets.com
Geographic atrophy is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration that can result in the progressive and irreversible loss of retina which can lead to a loss of visual function over time. Symptoms include difficulty during reading. Risk factors include smoking, thyroid hormones or antacids and in patients with coronary heart diseases and cataract surgery. Treatment includes visual rehabilitation that can help with contrast sensibility and reading ability.
Geographic Atrophy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Geographic Atrophy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 9, 3, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
REQUEST A SAMPLE REPORT:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology)
VIEW COMPLETE TOC AND LIST OF TABLES/FIGURES:
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Geographic Atrophy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alkeus Pharmaceuticals Inc
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd
Colby Pharmaceutical Co
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GenSight Biologics SA
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Johnson & Johnson
NovelMed Therapeutics Inc
Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc
Get in touch with us:
Ritesh Tiwari, Director
"Research By Markets" is a Market Research Reports Depository. Our Latest Market Research Reports cover a lot of Industry Sectors - Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Consumer Goods and Services, Energy and Power, Environmental, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Devices, Petroleum, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor and Electronics, Telecommunications and more.
We are trusted by Fortune 500 companies for our client centric support. We have helped our clients in procuring research studies as per their requirements and also ensured they get proper post purchase support. We ensure that all our client queries are addressed in quick time.
We strive our best to ensure that our clients have a seamless experience and are happy and smiling every time they do business with us.
Research By Markets
E/3, Ganga Homes,
Behind Bank Of India,
Pune 411 014.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Geographic Atrophy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018 - ResearchByMarkets.com here
News-ID: 1210360 • Views: 344
More Releases for Geographic
Global Headless CMS Software Market 2018 : Comprehensive Geographic Coverage & D …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Headless CMS Software Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025" to its huge collection of research reports. A report on the global Headless CMS Software market slices and dices it from every angle to arrive at insights which can prove beneficial for stakeholders in it. It begins by analyzing the current and future trajectory of the Headless CMS Software market worldwide by factoring in the
Global Coil Coating Market Geographic Segmentation 2019 | Competitive Landscape
The report titled Global Coil Coating Market gives a proper understanding of coil coating industry and also provides an in-depth analysis of the global coil coating market by value, by volume, by products, by applications, by region, etc. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for coil coating market on the global and regional level. It also an extant proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This report will
Global Lifeboat Market 2019-2023| Geographic Segmentation and Growth Opportuniti …
Global Lifeboat Market elaborates the complete details covering product definition, product type, key companies, and application. The report covers useful details which are categorized based on lifeboat production region, major players, and product type which will provide a simplified view of the lifeboat industry. The lifeboat market report presents the competitive scenario of the major market players based on the sales revenue, customer demands, company profile, the business tactics used
Software Geographic Information Systems Growth in 2022
– YEAR END BONANZA – Flat 20% discount on purchase of reports from 1st December to 31st December. * Terms & Conditions apply!! Contact No. : +16269994607 (US)/+91 7507349866 (IND) Email: email@example.com Ask for 20% discount on this report https://www.researchtrades.com/discount/1355628 This report studies the global Software Geographic Information Systems market, analyzes and researches the Software Geographic Information Systems development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the
MapsOfWorld.com partners with National Geographic Maps
MapsOfWorld.com has proudly partnered with National Geographic Maps to sell National Geographic maps and atlases in the United States. All wall maps are available at an initial discount of 15%, along with additional discounts on bulk items ordered by corporations and schools. Range of products available for sale include: paper and laminated wall maps, mural (wall paper) maps, travel maps and atlases. Wall maps are available in National Geographic’s three
Geographic Social Networking Website is Launched
Keyella is a new type of social network that is centred around geographic communities and the people who live and work near to each other. The site aims to provide tools and information for real communities, to enable people to communicate online with those that they live and work close to. This concept - geographic social networking - is a new direction for social networking empowering real communities to take