Airline Logistic Centre at Cargo Complex, Jinnah International Airport , Karachi, Pakistan
This unique and superb project has most modernized integrated cargo storage service for companies based in Pakistan, requiring an international storage and/or transportation needs.
With a new logistic approach, combining 11 storage warehouses with state of art offices, ALC is capable of meeting all cargo storage and handling needs competently and professionally.
Relevant features of this project are,
• Weighbridge facility at site.
• Loading/Unloading facility with modern equipment and dedicated staff.
• Specialized storage with temperature control.
• Secure Vault accommodation for valued items.
• Transportation facility to and from nearby Customs Export Complex.
• Transportation service from/to site/warehouses including freezer transport.
• Air-conditioned environment.
• Constant maintenance service.
• Closed Circuit surveillance system.
• Advanced Fire Detection System.
• Telephone connection through CAA exchange.
• 24 hours service & complete security.
Brig ( R )Javed Sattar, S.I(M), S.Bt
Chief Operating Officer
Airline Logistic Centre
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.trackaviation.com
Track Aviation Services ( FZC) based at SAIF Zone are involved in the construction of the new AIRLINE LOGISTIC CENTRE at Karachi Airport.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Airline Logistic Centre at Cargo Complex, Jinnah International Airport , Karachi, Pakistan here
News-ID: 12101 • Views: 1748
More Releases for Complex
Complex forms with minimal tooling costs
Rolling tube forming also masters demanding challenges efficiently The demands for tube processing are increasing. Geometry is becoming increasingly complex and materials are becoming ever stronger in connection with progressively light design. At the same time there are louder and louder calls for efficiency across all sectors. Rolling tube forming by transfluid offers a solution – this is a process that opens up special opportunities for forming and reduces the use