Future of the Kazakh Defense Industry Market Industry Report, Attractiveness, Key Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts Until 2023
The whole supply chain of Kazakh Defense Industry has been explained with statistical details with a special emphasis on various upstream and downstream components. The current trends pertaining to the demand, supply, and sales of Kazakh Defense Industry, together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market.
Click Here to Get the Sample Copy of the Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1866896
Future of the Kazakh Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of Kazakh Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Kazakh defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Kazakh defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Kazakhstan defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Kazakh defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- As one of the emerging powers in Asia, and one of the largest and best-performing economies in Central Asia, Kazakhstan offers strong potential for growth compared to its neighbors.
- While the country invested US$9 billion cumulatively over the period 2014-2018, the defense budget is expected to increase to US$17.1 billion cumulatively over the forecast period.
- During the historic period, Kazakhstans defense budget allocation towards capital expenditure increased from 30.4% in 2014 to 34.9% in 2018, as the country entered into a number of procurement deals during 2014-2018. With the country aiming to overhaul its military capabilities, it is likely to implement more defense equipment procurement contracts.
- The country is expected to procure military equipment to boost its naval strength and maritime security in order to bolster its strength in the Caspian Sea and is also likely to invest in Multi-Mission and Maritime Helicopter, multirole aircraft, airborne C4ISR, airborne EO/IR systems, and transport aircraft.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Kazakh defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Kazakh defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porters Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
View Full Report with Table and Content@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/future-of-the-kazakh-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2023-report.html
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.1.1. Military fleet size 14
3.1.2. Procurement Programs 16
3.1.3. Key Drivers and Challenges 17
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 19
3.2.1. Kazakh annual defense expenditure to reach US$4.6 billion by 2023 19
3.2.2. Modernization and acquisition of military equipment and counter-terrorism to drive Kazakhstans defense expenditure 21
3.2.3. The countrys defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to average 1.5% over the forecast period 23
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 25
3.3.1. Share of capital expenditure to increase considerably over the forecast period 25
3.3.2. Capital expenditure budget is expected to increase during the forecast period 27
3.3.3. Per capita defense expenditure expected to increase during the forecast period 29
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 30
3.4.1. Homeland security budget is projected to increase at a CAGR of 7.79% during the forecast period 30
3.4.2. Human trafficking, drug smuggling, and cybercrime form the major components of homeland security expenditure 32
3.4.3. Kazakhstan is at some risk from external and internal threats 34
3.4.4. Kazakhstan faces moderate threats from terrorist organizations 35
3.4.5. Kazakhstan has a terrorism index score of 3.0 37
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 38
3.5.1. Kazakh defense expenditure is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.76% over the forecast period 38
3.5.2. Kazakhstans military expenditure is low when compared to countries with the largest defense expenditure 40
3.5.3. Kazakhstan allocates a low percentage of GDP to defense 41
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 42
3.6.1. Top 10 Defense Market Sectors by Value (US$ Million) - Projections over period 2018-2023 42
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like Defense and Security market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Future of the Kazakh Defense Industry Market Industry Report, Attractiveness, Key Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts Until 2023 here
News-ID: 1158299 • Views: 148
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Kazakh
GIRDAC PDF to Word Converter new version runs on Windows 10
New PDF to Word Converter version supports Microsoft's Windows 10 latest version. It runs on earlier operating systems Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows 2008 Server and Windows 2003 Server. PDF to Word Converter is a software application for converting PDF documents to Microsoft Word .DOC, .DOCX, XML, and .RTF file formats, and plain
Presidents of Russia and Kazakhstan defined the vector for academic collaboratio …
During the XIV Interregional Cooperation Forum in Chelyabinsk Vladimir Putin and Nursultan Nazarbayev discussed the issues of bilateral collaboration in the sphere of education and science The main subject of the Forum was the development of human capital. One of the most important topics discussed during the large-scale event was the collaboration between Russian and Kazakh universities in the sphere of research. Vladimir Putin came forward with a proposal of
Strong Arab participation ... Expo Astana outlines the future challenges of clea …
A few days ago, the World Expo in Kazakhstan will be held under the theme "Future Energy". All Kazakh governmental and private institutions and authorities are ready to promote the success of this event, which is attended by 115 countries and 22 international organizations. Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Egypt and Qatar with huge pavilions and distinct programs on sustainable and clean energy and green energy. The exhibition is
Multi-sensor data-fusion: DFS system "Phoenix" starts operations at Almaty Inter …
The air navigation service provider of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazaeronavigatsia, is now using the multi-sensor data-fusion system Phoenix from the German air navigation service provider, DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung. It was chosen for air traffic control service in their new contingency tower at Almaty International Airport. The system went into operation at the end of last year. Thus, the software development and implementation of Phoenix were conducted on schedule within
Construction industry in Kazakhstan fostered by government-initiated programmes
The construction industry suffered more than most areas of the Kazakh economy as a result of the global financial crisis which hit the country in 2008. Fortunately for builders, the government undertook several measures to support the industry, without which the consequences would have been more severe than the 5% reduction seen in 2009. One of the most prominent programmes prepared by the government is the State Programme on Forced
Russell Bedford International adds a network firm in Kazakhstan
Russell Bedford International has selected Business Consulting as its Kazakh member firm, representing one of the first steps in the global audit network's expansion into Central Asia. Business Consulting is an independent audit practice, established in 2007 in Almaty, the largest city and commercial capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The firm is licensed as an audit practice by the Ministry of Finance, it is a member of the Chamber of