|07-23-2018 02:40 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
2G and 3G Switch Off Market Comprehensive Analysis and Future Estimations 2023
Press release from: Research for Markets
2G and 3G Switch Off Market Research Report has been analyzed in detail to assist clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans.
Second Generation (2G) technology was launched in the year 1991 in Finland. It is based on the technology known as global system for mobile communication or in short we can say GSM. This technology enabled various networks to provide services like text messages, picture messages and MMS. In this technology all text messages are digitally encrypted due to which only the intended receiver receives message. These digital signals consume less battery power, so it helps in saving the battery of mobiles.
3G technology generally refers to the standard of accessibility and speed of mobile devices. It was first used in Japan in the year 2001. The standards of the technology were set by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). This technology enables use of various services like GPS (Global Positioning System), mobile television and video conferencing. It not only enables them to be used worldwide, but also provides with better bandwidth and increased speed.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-2g-and-3g-switch...
A 4G system not only provides voice and other 3G services but also provides ultra-broadband network access to mobile devices. Applications vary from IP telephony, HD Mobile Television, video conferencing to gaming services and cloud computing. One of the initial devices to access 4G network was USB wireless modem which was later followed by cellular phone with WiMax and LTE technology.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers AT&T, Verizon, China Mobile, NTT, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom, America Movil, Orange, China Telecom, KDDI, China Unicom, AIS, T-Mobile, Bell Canada, Telus, Telenor, Swisscom, SK Telecom and Korea Telecom.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-2g-and-3g-switc...
Scope of the Report:
· This report studies the 2G and 3G Switch Off market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the 2G and 3G Switch Off market by product type and applications/end industries.
· Europe took the largest global revenue share in 2G and 3G Switch Off market, while the Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market for 2G and 3G Switch Off services during the forecast period. The fast increasing adoption of smart portable devices such as tablets and smart phones in the corporate and residential sectors across the globe is the major factor driving the 2G and 3G Switch Off services market growth.
· Business voice services are the driving force within the 2G and 3G Switch Off services market as the move to IP positively impacts cloud, trunking and managed services across all business segments. Larger enterprises in particular continue to actively evaluate cloud unified communications while also migrating to SIP trunking for premises-based deployments.
· On the residential side, subscribers continue to grow, but revenue has fallen off as 2G and 3G Switch Off services are included in triple-play packages for almost no cost in many parts of the world.
· The global 2G and 3G Switch Off market is valued at 1374000 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 1795500 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2017 and 2023.
· The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
· North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of 2G and 3G Switch Off.
Place Direct Purchase Order of 2G and 3G Switch Off Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-2g-and-3g-switc...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1140771 • Views: 762More releases