Cameroon Insurance Industry Share, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
Timetrics "The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Cameroonian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Get the sample copy of report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1830524
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cameroonian insurance industry, including -
- The Cameroonian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Cameroonian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Cameroonian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- The number of life insurers in Cameroon increased from seven in 2013 to 10 in 2017, while the number of general insurers declined from 18 in 2011 to 15 in 2017.
- In May 2017, Zenithe Insurance introduced Cameroons first digital platform, which offers both policies and the ability to pay premium online.
- Effective May 2018, the Inter-African Conference of the Insurance Markets (CIMA) amended provisions on the claim limitation period, which requires insurers to settle an outstanding claim within three years from the date of claim reporting.
- In December 2017, CIMA authorized Zenithe Afrika-Vie, a new life insurance company, to start operations in Cameroon.
- In 2017, the government announced the introduction of the Universal Health Coverage System, which is expected to be implemented by the end of 2018, and allocated an initial funding of XOF1.3 trillion (US$2.2 billion).
Browse full report TOC: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1830524/the-insurance-industry-in-cameroon-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2022-market-research-reports/toc
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cameroon -
- It provides historical values for the Cameroonian insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Cameroonian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Cameroon.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cameroon, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cameroonian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cameroonian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cameroon Insurance Industry Share, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 here
News-ID: 1139858 • Views: 380
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Cameroon
Russell Bedford opens in Yaoundé and Douala, Cameroon
Russell Bedford International has announced the appointment of ARC-Auditing & Consulting as the global professional services network’s member firm in Yaoundé and Douala, Cameroon. Established in 2003, ARC is a full-service accounting firm with a focus on statutory auditing, tax, IT management consulting and company liquidation services. The firm also has a branch office in the business capital, Douala. ARC works extensively on assignments relating to projects funded by the
Cameroon Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Growth, Analysis, Trends, and Ind …
WiseGuyReports.com “Cameroon - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Cameroon - Telecoms Cameroon set for further competition in m-money services. The ICT sector in Cameroon contributes only about 3.5% of GDP, which is low for the region. The sector requires considerable development for the country to make better use of the digital economy. The Commonwealth has been active in
Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report Analysis of Telecom Sector By Key Vendors …
"Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cameroon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. Cameroon’s telecom
Cameroon Insurance Industry Market Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities Un …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new research report titled “The Insurance Industry in Cameroon Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”, which provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, and challenges in the Cameroonian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period
Cameroon: 3G and 4G Rollout to Drive the Telecom Market
Pyramid Research estimates Cameroon will generate telecom service revenue of $1.1bn in 2015. Over the next five years, we estimate total market revenue will increase at a CAGR of 11.0% in dollar terms to reach $1.9bn in 2020. The growth rate will be higher versus other countries in the region like Cote dIvoire (9.6%), DRC (9.2%) and Uganda (8.6%). This growth will be driven by mobile voice and mobile data
Cameroon Etinde Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report
Cameroon Etinde Project Panorama, GlobalDatas latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential. Scope - Overview of the