|07-20-2018 04:41 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Managed Security Services Market 2018: Recent Study including Growth Factors, Applications, Regional AnalysisBy Key Players Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, At & T, Dell Secureworks Inc, Deloitte And Others-Forecast 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Managed Security Services Market-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” comprehensive research report presents Managed Security Services market status of Global and regions outlook from angles of competitors, products and end users, application and types in industries. Managed Security Services report analyzes the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and market size, share, Growth, Trends, and splits the Managed Security Services market. Managed Security Services Market size and forecast 2025 for these regional and country level markets are presented in this Research period 2018-2025.Market growth rates for the forecast period and estimated CAGR During 2018-2025 are also included in this report, considering 2017 as the base year.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Managed Security Services Market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Managed Security Services Market, By Type (Managed antivirus and others), By Security Type (Managed Network Security and others), By Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SME’s), By Vertical (Manufacturing and others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
The global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-managed-sec...
Global Managed Security Services Market Key Players:
• Verizon Communications,
• IBM Corporation,
• Symantec Corporation,
• At & T,
• Dell Secureworks Inc.,
• Cisco Systems Inc.,
• Trustwave Holdings Inc.,
• Accenture PLC,
• HP Enterprise,
• Computer Sciences Corporation,
• Avaya Inc.,
• BT Group plc,
• And Others
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Key Target Audience
• Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
• System integrators
• Cybersecurity vendors
• Government agencies
• Value-added resellers
• Research organizations
• IT security agencies
• IT associations
• Investors and venture capitalists
• Defense organizations
• Consulting firms
• Value-added Resellers (VARs)
• Managed Identity and Access Management (IAM),
• Managed antivirus/anti-malware
• Managed firewall
• Managed risk and compliance management
• Managed vulnerability management
• Managed Intrusion Detection System/ Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
• Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
• Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM)
• Managed encryption
• Managed disaster recovery
• Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Managed Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
• Others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management)
By Security Type
• Managed Network Security
• Managed Endpoint Security
• Managed Application Security
• Managed Cloud Security
• Others (managed database security and managed web security)
By Organization Size
• Large Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Government and Defense
• Telecom and IT
• Energy and Utilities
• Others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive)
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
• The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
• Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
• Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
• Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
• Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Market Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
• The global managed security services market is based on type, security type, organization size, deployment model, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed identity and access management (IAM), managed antivirus/anti-malware, managed firewall, managed risk and compliance management, managed vulnerability management, managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), managed security information and event management (SIEM), managed unified threat management (UTM), managed encryption, managed disaster recovery, managed data loss prevention (DLP), managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation and others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management).
• Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security, managed endpoint security, managed application security, managed cloud security and others (managed database security and managed web security).
• Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises.
• Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
• Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, telecom and it, healthcare, energy and utilities, manufacturing, retail and others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive).
• Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1138399 • Views: 451More releases