Tech Regulation Segments, Size, Trends and Opportunities
The international legal system, based on separate national sovereignties, is struggling with its task of providing a framework for internet governance, given the cross-border flows of online services. Yet a raft of online abuses culminating with the Facebook / Cambridge Analytica scandal is likely to force authorities to act unilaterally to regulate companies in certain areas, including data privacy, data protection, anti-trust, tax avoidance, legal status as a content platform, net neutrality, anti-social behaviour, obstruction of justice, and copyright.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
– GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Get Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1798272
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Tech Regulation Segments, Size, Trends and Opportunities here
News-ID: 1086959 • Views: 248
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Tech
Tech meets insurance
RISK ALLIANCE DIRECT to be first to provide digital law firm, Epoq Legal's new UK 'Business Risk Protection' (BRP) InsurTech bolt-on for SME insurance. Understanding the needs of the everchanging insurance landscape, the call for innovation is continual. There are few online products already on the market that could be beneficial to SME's. And now, in these unprecedented times, the call has been heard by one of the UK's large regional
ESET joins Cybersecurity Tech Accord
It was over thirty years ago that the founders of ESET created the first version of the now globally recognized antimalware product used on over 110 million devices in homes, workplaces and on mobile devices. Their commitment, and that of everyone at ESET, is as strong today as it was back then, which is the reason ESET has partnered with more than thirty other technology companies and joined the Cybersecurity
Global Chemical Milling Market 2018 - Tech-Etch, Orbel, Tech Met
Apex Market Reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the “Chemical Milling Market” across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of “Chemical Milling Market” from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global PP Pipe industry, and estimates the future trend of Chemical Milling on
TELERAD TECH Private Limited
TELERAD TECH Private Limited Telerad Tech has been founded by a group of technology innovators and eminent radiologists with the focus to develop products and solutions to address the gaps and needs of Healthcare IT in general, and radiology automation systems in particular. Having partnered with leading a tele-radiology institute and led by technologists with background in developing and deploying automated solutions, Telerad Tech has the best mix of domain understanding
Algoworks’ Partnership With Tech Giants
Algoworks was recently associated with Cloudera as Cloudera SI partners, among other partnerships that the firm has achieved. The founders of the company shared their glee on coming so far in the duration of ten years. As the co-founder of Algoworks, Ajeet Singh says, “Our acute finesse in CRM technologies like Salesforce has assisted us in becoming the Salesforce registered consulting partners. Our unmatched excellence in ECM technologies also earned us
Tech Support: Influencing IoT Adoption
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Tech Support: Influencing IoT Adoption to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report examines the actual and perceived complexities and security risks that may serve as barriers to adoption of smart home and other emerging connected devices. It highlights the impact of these concerns and examines support strategies designed to overcome them. The report forecasts the technical support needs generated