Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report Analysis of Telecom Sector By Key Vendors MTN, Orange Cameroon, Nexttel, YooMee, Camtel
Cameroon’s telecom services market will increase from $1bn in 2017 to an estimated $1.6bn by the end of 2022 at a CAGR of 10.2% over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice was the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 25.2% over 2017-2022, reaching $476m by 2022, driven by the steady rise in smartphone penetration, growing adoption of data cards and increases in 3G and 4G subscriptions. Going forward, Cameroon’s fixed market will be driven by broadband service revenue, which will increase at a CAGR of 15.5% to reach $89.4m by 2022 supported by ongoing deployment of a fiber-optic backbone network in the nation.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Cameroon will grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 85% of the total telecom service revenue in 2022, driven by the expansion of mobile broadband and adoption of 4G services across the country.
- Orange leads Cameroon’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by MTN, Nexttel and YooMee. All operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades, particularly in the fast-growing 3G and 4G market, and competitively priced offers to strengthen their market position.
Request a Sample PDF on "Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report"@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2127569
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Cameroon.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cameroon’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cameroon’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cameroon’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cameroon.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase "Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report"@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2127569
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
MTN Cameroon 22
Orange Cameroon 23
Nexttel Cameroon 24
Additional resources 25
Baseline forecast assumptions 26
Data tables 27
Research methodology 31
About the authors 32
Country Intelligence Report coverage 33
About GlobalData 34
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Are you looking for a DISCOUNT before purchasing this report? If yes, contact us@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2127569
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report Analysis of Telecom Sector By Key Vendors MTN, Orange Cameroon, Nexttel, YooMee, Camtel here
News-ID: 1060757 • Views: 533
More Releases from Orbis Research
Data Business in Oil and Gas Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: IBM …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Data Business in Oil and Gas Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Data Business in Oil and Gas market dynamics coupled with
Facilities Management Market 2021-2026 SWOT Analysis, by Key Players: Bilfinger …
A research article compiles a thorough figurative study of the Global Facilities Management Market particularly targeting the current global market size and volume, growth prospects and opportunities. The study entails key data with respect to the forecast study and representation of market estimates. It also imparts a detailed primary and secondary market analysis thoroughly understanding the Facilities Management market dynamics coupled with the current trends and the major influential factors.
Business Process Modeling Software Market 2021 Competition Landscape by Key Play …
Orbis Research Present’s ‘Global Business Process Modeling Software Market’ magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The Business Process Modeling Software research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Business Process Modeling Software industry research includes an in-depth study of trends as well
Esports Live Streams Market Business Overview, Revenue, Technologies, Company De …
The ‘Global Esports Live Streams Market Research Report 2020’ Provides In Depth Analysis Of The Industry along with Important Statistics and Facts. With the help of this information, investors can plan their business strategies. The Esports Live Streams research provides a summary of current characterization, competitiveness, and strategic conduct. The research contains prospective predictions, historical information, and market size for a worldwide scenario. The worldwide Esports Live Streams industry research includes an
More Releases for Cameroon
Russell Bedford opens in Yaoundé and Douala, Cameroon
Russell Bedford International has announced the appointment of ARC-Auditing & Consulting as the global professional services network’s member firm in Yaoundé and Douala, Cameroon. Established in 2003, ARC is a full-service accounting firm with a focus on statutory auditing, tax, IT management consulting and company liquidation services. The firm also has a branch office in the business capital, Douala. ARC works extensively on assignments relating to projects funded by the
Cameroon Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Growth, Analysis, Trends, and Ind …
WiseGuyReports.com “Cameroon - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Cameroon - Telecoms Cameroon set for further competition in m-money services. The ICT sector in Cameroon contributes only about 3.5% of GDP, which is low for the region. The sector requires considerable development for the country to make better use of the digital economy. The Commonwealth has been active in
Cameroon Insurance Industry Share, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
Recent released report on "The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022" Summary Timetrics "The Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cameroonian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment,
Cameroon Insurance Industry Market Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities Un …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new research report titled “The Insurance Industry in Cameroon Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”, which provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, and challenges in the Cameroonian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period
Cameroon: 3G and 4G Rollout to Drive the Telecom Market
Pyramid Research estimates Cameroon will generate telecom service revenue of $1.1bn in 2015. Over the next five years, we estimate total market revenue will increase at a CAGR of 11.0% in dollar terms to reach $1.9bn in 2020. The growth rate will be higher versus other countries in the region like Cote dIvoire (9.6%), DRC (9.2%) and Uganda (8.6%). This growth will be driven by mobile voice and mobile data
Cameroon Etinde Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report
Cameroon Etinde Project Panorama, GlobalDatas latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential. Scope - Overview of the