Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report
Bahrain’s telecom service market will increase from $0.6bn in 2017 to $0.8bn by year-end 2022 at a CAGR of 5.8%, mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice was the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 18.0% over 2017-2022 reaching $0.4bn by 2022 driven by growing consumption of online videos and social media applications on mobile devices in line with rising mobile Internet subscriptions and expanding 4G/LTE-A network.
Scope of Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report:
- The overall telecom service revenue in Bahrain will grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 40.8% of total telecom service revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services.
- Batelco leads Bahrain’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Viva Bahrain and Zain Bahrain. Aiming to consolidate its leading market position, Batelco focuses on network expansions/upgrades and competitively priced offers.
Request a Sample PDF of Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129283
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Bahrain.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase "Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report"@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2129283
Reasons to buy Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Bahrain’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Bahrain’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Bahrain’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Bahrain.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Browse full report with TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/bahrain-country-intelligence-report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bahrain: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 1060740 • Views: 288
More Releases from Orbis Research
Management Consulting Services Market Insights for Issuers and Investors 2020: I …
Management Consulting Services market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2013, grew to xx.xx Million USD in 2017, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2018-2023. Based on the Management Consulting Services industrial chain, this report mainly elaborate the definition, types, applications and major players of Management Consulting Services market in details. Deep analysis about market status (2013-2018), enterprise competition pattern, advantages and
Payments Landscape in Indonesia Market 2020 Growth Analysis | Trend Prediction A …
"Payments Landscape in Indonesia: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", the report provides a detailed analysis of market trends in the Indonesian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e). The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market Key Players, Demands, Re …
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market study formulates with historic data up to 2019 and gives a forecast for 2020-2026. This incorporates Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education market size, product scope, industry revenue and growth opportunities. It covers Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education sales volumes, figures together with growth estimation in returning years. It further highlights a current Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education trade leaders plus their sales/revenue metrics.
United States Construction and Infrastructure Market 2020, Size, Share, Outlook …
Increasing government expenditure towards sustainable infrastructure development with continued investment in energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable assets is promoting the market demand for United States Construction and Infrastructure companies. The government is also encouraging companies that emphasize on technological advancements and standardizing modern methods of construction. Globally, industrialization and urbanization trends are propelling the demand for client-driven Construction and Infrastructure activities and augmenting demand for investment in railways, roads, ports, power transmission,
More Releases for Bahrain
Bahrain Life Insurance Market 2017- Key trends, Drivers and Challenges for the B …
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities”. Synopsis 'Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bahraini life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Bahraini insurance industry with its regional counterparts. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions
Bahrain Tourism Certifies eZee PMS
Every once in a while, each governing or tourism authority of a developing country takes its security, tourism and revenue aspects in their agenda and come out with anew rules and regulations. In that event, hospitality technology providers ought to update their systems, in a manner which can accommodate all such requirements from different countries and authorities. Additionally, hoteliers intend to choose a hotel software which can work in line
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the
Tajweez Bahrain Launches Islamic Finance 360ᵒ Trainings
Tajweez Advisory Co. WLL, the first Pakistani backed advisory firm in Bahrain in the niche Islamic Finance sector, has launched their Islamic Finance 360ᵒ training project at the prestigious Institute of Bankers Pakistan. The 3-Day intensive workshop titled ‘Islamic Product Structuring and Pricing: Tools and Techniques’ was conducted by a team of top-notch Shari’ah Scholars and technicians from October 7 till 9. The workshop was accredited and made available to members of
Web Development bahrain
A website can be treated as the face of the company in the virtual world of the internet if we talk specifically. It is a website that allows potential as well as existing customers to have a glance of the business and services of an organization offers. A great web design can work wonders as it is the only medium through which an organization can reach out to the world
Bawazir Tech Launches Bahrain Educational Portal
Riffa, Kingdom of Bahrain - May 25, 2007 - Bawazir Technology Establishment (Bawazir Tech) has launched \"The Educational Portal of the kingdom of Bahrain\". The Portal\'s database includes information on more than 300 educational institutions- government & private schools, training & vocational institutes, colleges & universities- in Bahrain. The Portal conveniently allows each institution to enter and update its information directly and in realtime. The Portal address is given below. According