Telcos’ Approaches to IoT Monetization Competitive Intelligence Study – Insights on Market Challenges and Ecosystems and Business Models to Go Beyond Connectivity
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1131796-telcos-approaches-to-iot-monetization-ecosystems-and-business
""Telcos’ Approaches to IoT Monetization: Ecosystems and Business Models to Go Beyond Connectivity"", a thematic research report by GlobalData, thoroughly examines the IoT landscape, telcos’ IoT value chain and IoT business models that the telcos are applying to profit from the IoT opportunity. The IoT value chain consists of five key layers: connectivity; security and M2M network management; platform; IoT applications and operations. Telcos traditionally have a strong presence in the connectivity layer though the strength of their offerings declines when moving up the IoT value chain. This shift in positioning on the IoT value chain is happening as telcos are answering three major market dynamics driving the adoption of IoT: optimizing the utilization of physical and financial assets, transformation of customer engagement and differentiation of product and services.
Telcos have already perceived the need to expand their portfolio beyond connectivity to monetize the growing IoT market opportunity. To develop an IoT-focused portfolio telcos are engaging in partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions of different stakeholders that are part of the IoT ecosystem, including network vendors, technology providers, application developers and start-ups.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context; a look at the M2M and IoT definition and also on the Telcos’ IoT value chain. This section details the position of select telcos within the IoT value chain and showcases examples of telcos emerging into the IoT platform space.
- Section 2: Telcos’ Approaches within the IoT Ecosystem; an analysis of ten case studies of telcos moving up the IoT value chain. This section analyzes the ecosystem dynamics of each case and provides an insight on the business model adopted by telcos to monetize from the IoT implementation.
- Section 3: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and critical considerations and recommendations for telcos and vendors pursuing the IoT opportunity.
- With the development of new applications and solutions and the focus of stakeholders to position the connectivity component as an embedded and invisible component within IoT solutions, connectivity revenue share of total IoT market is relatively small and is expected to decline.
- IoT ecosystems can also be quite complex and often telcos do not have all the in-house technical capabilities required to provide end-to-end IoT solutions and services to their clients.
- Many telcos are focusing on leveraging their capabilities to develop cross-vertical solutions that can be applied across different IoT projects.
Reasons to buy
- This Thematic Report provides a comprehensive examination of telcos' IoT business models to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn’t, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Ten case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations regarding IoT implementations and the participation of telcos in these projects; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to succeed.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the IoT market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telcos and vendors.
- With more than 30 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the different approaches that telcos are adopting to foster their presence within the IoT value chain and ecosystem.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1131796
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Yellow Cab Columbus
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1131796-telcos-approaches-to-iot-monetization-ecosystems-and-business
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 5
Executive summary 7
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 8
Defining IoT and M2M 9
IoT market context 10
Telcos’ IoT value chain 11
Telcos’ IoT platforms and launches 13
Section 2: Telcos’ Approaches within the IoT Ecosystem 14
TIM Brazil and the Fire Department of Rio de Janeiro 15
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1131796-telcos-approaches-to-iot-monetization-ecosystems-and-business
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Telcos’ Approaches to IoT Monetization Competitive Intelligence Study – Insights on Market Challenges and Ecosystems and Business Models to Go Beyond Connectivity here
News-ID: 1041466 • Views: 228
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Streaming Analytics Market To Witness Astonishing Growth With Leading Players|Mi …
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Streaming Analytics Market Report 2019” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Software AG, Informatica, Tibco,
Bluetooth LED Bulbs Market - Key Takeaways from Latest publication Released|Digi …
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Bluetooth LED Bulbs Market Report 2019” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Acuity Brands
Cable Gland Plugs : Comparative Market Share Analysis, Know Who’s Gaining Mark …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global and China Cable Gland Plugs Market Research by Company, Type & Application 2013-2025" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global and China Cable Gland Plugs Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary
Automotive HVAC System Market - Key Takeaways From Latest Publication Released
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global and China Automotive HVAC System Market Research by Company, Type & Application 2013-2025" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global and China Automotive HVAC System Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary
More Releases for IoT
Global IoT Gateway Market
Global IoT Gateway Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) – by Node, Connectivity Technology, Component, Application, and Region. Global IoT Gateway Market was valued US$ 11.5 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 85 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 28.41 % during the forecast period. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated
Global IoT Software Market
Global IoT Software Market is segmented into type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, a market is segmented into Real-time Streaming, Analytics Software, Security Solution Software, Data Management Software, Remote Monitoring System Software, and Network Bandwidth Management Software Global IoT Software Market was valued US$ 1.5 Bn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 7.9 Bn in 2016, at CAGR 23.8% during forecast period. Browse Complete Premium Research
Global IOT Sensors Market
Global IOT Sensors Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2016-2024) Global IOT Sensors Market was valued at more than US$ 4 Bn in 2016 and is expected to cross US$ 45 Bn by 2024, at CAGR of more than 40%. The increase in IoT sensors market growth is driven by the certain key factors such as development of cheaper, smarter, and advanced sensors, rising market demand for smart devices and
IoT Data Management Market
The demand for IoT data management has increased due to widespread adoption of end-to-end data management platforms to capitalize IoT data more efficiently. Moreover, modernization of data warehouse architecture, rising need for data security and data traffic management, and rising implementation of IoT device security for data encryption are some of the other factors driving demand in this market. The global IoT data management market can be categorized based on type
Publisher’s market research analysts predict the global telecom IoT market to grow steadily during the forecast period and post an impressive CAGR of more than 42% by 2020. This industry research report identifies the growing adoption of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) to be one of the major factors that will have a positive impact on the growth of this market in the coming years. In addition to enabling operators to
IoT Processor Market
In this connected world, internet of things (IoT) is fueling every aspect of human lives. The data that is generated every day from these connected devices is humongous. Proper functioning of these connected devices requires real time exchange of data and information amongst them so that they can solve human problems. In another word IoT means more data, more sensors, agile responses, end-to-end connectivity and smarter user interfaces. All these