Construction in Kuwait Market Snapshot by 2021
Construction in Kuwait - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti construction industry, including:
• The Kuwaiti construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Kuwait
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Kuwaiti construction industry
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1412570-construction-in-kuwait-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
In real terms, the Kuwaiti construction industry registered an average annual growth rate of 5.6% during the review period (2012–2016). This growth was supported by the government’s Five-Year Development Plan 2009–2014, under which the government invested in developing transport infrastructure, industrial parks, healthcare facilities and residential buildings.
The country’s construction industry will continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2017–2021), driven by the government’s focus on the development of transport infrastructure, energy and utilities facilities, and affordable housing.
Under the Five-Year Development Plan 2015–2020, the government plans to spend KWD34.2 billion (US$117.7 billion) to develop roads, rail, airports networks, water infrastructure, power projects and social infrastructure projects by 2020.
Furthermore, in January 2017, the government launched New Kuwait 2035 strategy with an aim to transform the country into regional financial and cultural hub by 2035. The government plans to launch 164 sub-programs and projects to develop tourism infrastructure, IT parks, commercial buildings and other related infrastructure by 2035.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Kuwait. It provides:
• Historical (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) valuations of the construction industry in Kuwait using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
• Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
• Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
• Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Kuwait
Reasons to Buy
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
• Understand the latest industry and market trends.
• Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
• Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
• Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
• To bridge the gap between supply and demand for housing units in the country, the government is focusing on the construction of residential buildings under the public-private partnership (PPP) model. In 2016, the government announced plans to invest KWD14.5 billion (US$47.6 billion) to build the Mutlah Residential City, Al Subiyah Residential City, Sabah Al-Ahmad township, Bubiyan Island, Al Khairan residential city project and the Kuwait City by 2020.
• The energy and utility construction market is expected to benefit from government plans to double the country’s water desalination capacity by 2030. The government plans to increase the country’s water production capacity from 450 million gallon per day to 900 million gallon per day by 2030.
• The government is focusing on the construction of new refineries in the country, driving growth in the energy and utilities construction market over the forecast period. The government plans to increase crude oil production from 3.3 million barrels per day (mmbpd) in 2015 to 4.0mmbpd by 2020. Accordingly, the government plans to build new oil refinery in Al Zour under the PPP model by 2020.
• Under the Kuwait Development Plan 2015–2020, the government plans to transform the country into a regional trade and financial hub by 2035. Accordingly, with an investment of KWD305.5 million (US$1.0 billion), the government plans to build the Mubarak-Al-Kabeer Seaport on Boubyan Island by 2021.
• The government is focusing on developing healthcare infrastructure to provide adequate medical support to all citizens in the country. Accordingly, under the Healthcare Infrastructure Development program the government plans to invest KWD2.2 billion (US$7.3 billion) on the construction on new hospitals and healthcare centres by 2020.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Outlook
2.1 Commercial Construction
2.2 Industrial Construction
2.3 Infrastructure Construction
2.4 Energy and Utilities Construction
2.5 Institutional Construction
2.6 Residential Construction
3 Key Issues and Developments
4 Market Data Analysis
4.1 Construction Output and Value Add
4.1.1 Construction output by project type
4.1.2 Construction output by cost type
4.1.3 Construction output by activity type
4.1.4 Construction value add by project type
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1412570-construction-in-kuwait-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune - 411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Construction in Kuwait Market Snapshot by 2021 here
News-ID: 1035992 • Views: 233
More Releases from WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Counter Drone 2019 Global Market Key Players – Advanced Radar Technologies, Ai …
Counter Drone Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Counter Drone Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Counter Drone Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Counter Drone Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives
Physical Security Service 2019 Global Market Key Players – SOHGO SECURITY SERV …
Physical Security Service Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Physical Security Service Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Physical Security Service Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Physical Security Service Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based
Legal Research Software 2019 Global Market Key Players – Thomson Reuters, Lexi …
Legal Research Software Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Legal Research Software Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Legal Research Software Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Legal Research Software Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based
Performance Management & Appraisal Software 2019 Global Market Key Players – B …
Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Performance Management & Appraisal Software Market report also provides an in-depth survey of
More Releases for Kuwait
Kuwait Freight Forwarding Market is Gaining Traction Worldwide by Key Players: D …
Freight transport is a service operated by common carriers that are not vessels, agents that organize shipments for industries from the manufacturers to the final destination. The agents have contracts with the shipping companies to move the cargo. This helps them to offer a secure network of cargo movement at low prices. The growth of Kuwait Freight Forwarding was supported by development in major industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing,
Kuwait Freight Forwarding Market is Thriving Worldwide by Key Players: DHL Kuwai …
Freight forwarding is a service operated by non-vessel common carriers, agents that arrange shipments for industries from manufacturers to the final destination. Agents have contracts with shipping line carriers to move cargo. This provides help them offer a secure network of movement of cargo at low prices. The growth of Kuwait Freight Forwarding was supported by development in major industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, construction, agriculture
Kuwait Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Growth Analysis, Challenges and Ind …
WiseGuyReports.com “Kuwait - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Government support is integral to Kuwait’s telecom industry progress. Developments over the past year or so in Kuwait has demonstrated how a supportive government can pave the way for telecoms progress. The Kuwait government is making great headway in implementing changes which will improve the overall telecoms industry. One
Value Chain Analysis for Kuwait Logistics Market
Kuwait Logistics Market by Service Mix (Freight Forwarding Market, Warehousing Market and Value Added Services), by Third Party Logistics, By Cold Chain Logistics and by End Use Industries (Oil & Gas, Engineering Equipment, Food & Beverages, Metals, Automotive and Others) - Outlook to 2022” provides a comprehensive analysis of the logistics market in Kuwait. The report covers various aspects such as overall market size of Kuwait logistics, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold
Kuwait Power Market to have Surplus Power
Electricity plays a major role in the development of a region, and the electricity generation, transmission and distribution infrastructure serves as a measure of progress in the region. Energy in the form of electricity has become an indispensable part of our everyday lives. Nowadays, power generation uses a variety of sources ranging from fossil fuels like coal and oil, to renewable sources like wind and solar. The energy mix for
Kuwait Banking Sector Analysis
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Kuwait Banking Sector Analysis” to its report gallery. Banking sector is profitable and efficient in most of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. In the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, the Kuwaiti banking system is one of the strongest, benefiting from a robust financial profile, strong support mechanism, and limited competition. According to our latest research report on