Payments Landscape in Slovenia: Insights, Opportunities and Risks to 2021
Request For Sample Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1714385
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2017-21f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Slovenian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, payment cards, credit transfers, cheques, and direct debit. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Slovenian clearing company Bankart collaborated with Nordic payments processor Nets in September 2017. As per the agreement, Nets will deploy and manage an instant payments solution for Bankart using the formers RealTime24/7 payments solution. Bankart will provide the payments infrastructure to the Slovenian banking community, while Nets will provide payment card and account services and merchant payment solutions to financial institutions and merchants. The solution, which is set to roll out in September 2018, will provide an all-inclusive system comprising both instant payments and non-urgent payments.
- To boost electronic payments in the country, banks and payment service providers are launching new payment solutions. NLB launched its mobile wallet NLB Pay in March 2018. The service allows users to save their Mastercard payment card details to the wallet and conduct in-store contactless payments in Slovenia and abroad. In March 2017, Fortumo collaborated with Telekom Slovenije to launch its carrier billing service in Slovenia. The service allows users to pay for digital content within Google Play; the purchases are then charged to the users mobile phone bill or prepaid balance. In May 2016, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank launched its mobile wallet in Slovenia. The app works via both NFC and QR codes, allowing users to make in-store payments by waving their phone over contactless terminals or by scanning a QR code at merchant outlets.
- Contactless cards are expected to gain traction in Slovenia, and this will help drive payment card transaction value and volume. There were 1.8 million contactless cards in the country as of 2017. In addition to in-store purchases, contactless payments have been extended to transport. City bus operator Ljubljanski potniski promet (LPP) launched the Urbana mobile app in April 2016, which can be used to make contactless payments for LPP bus rides and to check bus schedules, among other features. The app is available to customers of all mobile operators, and works via Android mobile phones with NFC connectivity. Meanwhile integrated public transport system IJPP - which covers 37 transport providers and deploys 1,500 terminals - allows users to make payments for public transportation using contactless cards.
Browse Full Report with TOC-https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/payments-landscape-in-slovenia-opportunities-and-risks-to-2021-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Slovenian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Slovenia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian cards and payments industry.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Slovenia: Insights, Opportunities and Risks to 2021 here
News-ID: 1016763 • Views: 386
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Slovenia
Employee Benefits Market in Slovenia 2020
A new independent 54 page research with title 'Employee Benefits in Slovenia 2020’ guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important players/vendors With n-number of tables and figures examining the Employee Benefits in Slovenia, the research gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts
Alcoholic Drinks in Slovenia – Complete Industry Research Report
Alcoholic drinks recorded another year of growth in 2018 due to economic growth and the consequent rise in consumer confidence and disposable incomes. With increasing propensity to spend both on- and off-trade, consumers are demanding product variety and there is a move to more premium brands. Consumers are also increasingly influenced by the overall drinking trends in Europe, which has benefited certain categories, including cider/perry and gin. Book Your Free PDF
Slovenia Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Market Growth Analysis, Challenges and I …
WiseGuyReports.com “Slovenia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to its Research Database. Scope of the Report: Slovenia aiming for comprehensive fibre coverage. Slovenia’s fixed-line telecom market remains dominated by Telekom Slovenije despite regulatory efforts to develop competition in the sector. The Group suffered from declining revenue following the financial crisis of 2008 and 2009, and only showed growth again in 2017. To diversify its business interests and
Reinsurance in Slovenia: Key Trends and growth Opportunities to 2020
"The Latest Research Report Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" About Reinsurance Market Timetrics 'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Slovenian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and
Slovenia Radio LIve
Slovenian Live Radio is customized only for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which is made to meet our users’ demands and expectations. If you wonder to get acquainted with curious events occurring in Slovenia, listen to the miscellaneous entertainment programs or talk shows, as well as enjoy contemporary music of renowned singers then, this app is right for you. The following Slovenian Live Radio with frequent updates gives you an
Slovenia Solar PV in Market 2016 Capacity, Generation, Outlook to 2025
"Solar PV in Slovenia, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar photovoltaic (PV) market in Slovenia The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar photovoltaic (PV) market with forecasts up to 2025. The report