Condom Market Anticipated to Grow at a Significant Pace by 2027 | CMI
Increasing awareness regarding sexually transmitted diseases and public health and promotional campaigns creating regarding advantages of condoms against unwanted pregnancy are boosting growth of the condom market. Increasing concerns regarding family planning pose as a major factor driving demand for condoms. Innovation in female and male condoms such as anti-ejaculation chemicals are increasing customer interest. According to Centre for Young Women’s Health (CYWH), female condoms offer around 95% accuracy for contraception effectiveness and barrier to various sexually transmitted diseases.
Apply CMIFIRST1000 Promocode SAVE 1000USD
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business@
Top Players In Condom Market Industry:Ansell Ltd (Richmond, Australia), Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (England), Sagami Rubber Industries, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Karex Industries Sdn. Bhd (Johor, Malaysia), Graphic Armor LLC, Thai Nippon rubber Industru Co. Ltd (Sathon, Bangkok), Church & Dwight, Okamoto Industries, HLL Lifecare, and Guilin Latex.
Geographically, the report remembers the exploration for creation, utilization, income, Condom Market piece of the pie and development rate, and conjecture (2020-2027) of the accompanying regions:
• United States, China, Japan, India, Other Regions
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland)
• Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Central and South America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria)
Global Condom Market Taxonomy:
On the basis of gender, the global condom market is segmented into:
On the basis of material type, the global condom market is segmented into:
On the basis of product type, the global condom market is segmented into:
• Flavored Condom
• Studded or Textured Condom
• Warming Condom
• Pleasured Condom
• Colored Condom
• French Condom
• Sensis Condom
• Glow in Dark Condom
On the basis of distribution channels, the global condom market is segmented into:
Request for Sample Copy of this Report@
Global Condom Market Outlook:
North America accounts for a major share in the condom market. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are major economies in manufacturing condom. According to study conducted by Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) between the year 2012 to 2014, the most popular form of contraception in the U.S. is condom, with its use recorded to be higher among the age group of 15 years -19 year, than 33 years - 44 years age group. Despite the increased use of condoms, the STIs rate is rapidly increasing. Over 4.5 hundred million condoms are sold annually in the U.S. Governments and high schools are playing an important role in educating students and creating awareness about STIs and contraception.
Top Reasons for Report Investment:
• Detailed analysis on recent developments, global business-related legislation, pipeline goods, consumer investment, and data on economic and political factors that may affect the development of the industry.
• Extensive perspectives, data, and forecasts that can be used to formulate business plans to tap various market prospects, to understand business-based challenges, to extract business targets, to detect trends and to understand customers/end users of the market.
Key market participant profiles, their recent growths, strategies, financial study, key competencies, existence by region, and product portfolio.
Name: Mr. Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
This release was published on openPR.