Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary Market Shares Summary and Forecasts to 2022
|Pressemitteilung von: ReportsWeb|
(openPR) - Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022|
"Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary health and beauty industry.
The health & beauty sector contributed 8.4% to the overall retail sales in 2017 and is the second largest sector in the Hungarian retail industry. Sales of health care products contributed 61.8% to overall sector sales in 2017, driven by an increasing aging population and rising health consciousness among consumers.
Top Companies: Dm, Rossmann, BENU, Müller, Tesco, Euro Family, Spar, Lidl, Auchan, Douglas
Get sample of report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/sample
What else does this report offer-
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Hungary retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2017-2022
- Growing health consciousness and an aging population to drive growth
- An aging population to drive demand for healthcare products
- Drugstores retain their dominant presence while sales through the online channel are rising
- Online grows steeply with retailers' investments in this channel
- dm leads the electricals sector with a market share of 17.7%
- BENU added 55 stores in 2017, which aided its sales growth.
Get Exclusive Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/discount
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Hungary retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Place Direct Purchase order For Complete report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/buying
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Health & Beauty
Name: Sameer Joshi
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028