Payments Landscape Market to Observe Strong Development by 2025| Key Players: China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank, Postal Savings Bank, Bank of China
|Pressemitteilung von: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.|
(openPR) - A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 69 pages, titled as 'Payments Landscape in China: Opportunities and Risks to 2022' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, Postal Savings Bank of China, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast to 2022.|
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1552625-payments-landscape-in-china
The Payments Landscape in China: Opportunities and Risks to 2022, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Chinese cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together The research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese cards and payments industry, including
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Chinese cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Chinese cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China,Postal Savings Bank of China, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, China Merchants Bank, China Guangfa Bank, China UnionPay.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1552625-payments-landscape-in-china
- In an attempt to reduce fraud and promote the healthy and sustainable development of mobile payment services, China’s central bank the People's Bank of China (PBOC) issued the Bar Code Payment Service Specification to regulate QR and barcode payments in December 2017. The regulation caps payments made by traditional QR codes to CNY500 ($76.86) per day; this can be extended up to CNY5,000 ($768.55) if the payment transaction is verified by two or more authenticating parties such as digital certificates and digital signatures. If a third-party payment institution provides payment services with this technology, it must obtain a network payment service license.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1552625-payments-landscape-in-china
- In November 2018, American Express became the first foreign card network to gain approval to establish a network to clear card payments in China. The company has partnered with Chinese fintech Zhejiang LianLian Technology Co to establish a joint venture company called Express (Hangzhou) Technology Services Co. This new venture will be responsible for setting up the payments network and enabling card processing in China. Both Mastercard and Visa are currently seeking permission to build their own networks in China after Beijing started to allow foreign companies to apply for licenses. In a move to further promote competition, in March 2018 the central bank opened the payments market to foreign third-party electronic payment firms.
- The introduction of the ‘Notice Concerning Matters in Relation to Credit Card Operations’ by the central bank, which came into effect on January 1, 2017, has also driven the credit card market. The notice gave Chinese banks the right to independently determine credit card rates, minimum repayment amounts, interest-free periods, and overdraft interest rates - which enabled banks to offer tailored credit card products to consumers. The new rule, effective from January 2017, allows banks to offer up to a 30% discount on the credit card lending rate (previously 0.05% per day). Also, in order to give banks autonomy to set their own terms, the central bank decided to eliminate unified rules on banks' interest-free periods and minimum monthly repayments. Previously the interest-free period ran up to 60 days, while the minimum monthly payment was at least 10% of the monthly bill. The new rule also allows banks to decide whether and how much they will charge card holders for missed payments.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Chinese cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Chinese cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in China.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese cards and payments industry.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1552625
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia or Oceania [Australia and New Zealand].
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at