Tobacco Company Profile Market to witness astonishing growth with Key Players PMI, GPI, Promoter & Promoter Group, KK Modi
|Pressemitteilung von: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.|
(openPR) - HTF Market Report released a new research document of 35 pages on industry titled as 'Tobacco Company Profile - Godfrey Phillips India' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as PMI, GPI, Promoter & Promoter Group, KK Modi etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of |
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/947538-tobacco-company-profile-10
Tobacco Company Profile - Godfrey Phillips India
""Tobacco Company Profile - Godfrey Phillips India"", is an analytical company report by HTF MI that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption.
Godfrey Phillips India Ltd (GPI) is the second largest cigarette manufacturing company in India and an associate and licensee of Philip Morris International (PMI). In recent years, it has extended its tobacco activity into the chewing tobacco sector and is also the leading cigar supplier in India, importing and distributing for several leading cigar companies. Moreover, GPI is active in the unmanufactured tobacco sector and the company also has a tea division and a small convenience store operation.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/947538-tobacco-company-profile-10
- Godfrey Phillips is largely a domestic company, although one with ambitions to become a major regional player, and exports several of its brands.
- Godfrey Phillips India operates in several business areas. These include the manufacture and marketing of cigarettes, chewing tobacco, and cigar products; the importation and distribution of cigars for other cigar companies; unmanufactured tobacco and tea.
- GPI has three cigarette factories and held a 14.7% share of the domestic cigarette market in 2016/17, including the licensed Marlboro, which it manufactures and distributes on behalf of its minority shareholder Philip Morris International.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: PMI, GPI, Promoter & Promoter Group, KK Modi Group, BAT
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/947538-tobacco-company-profile-10
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 5
2. Key Company Facts 6
3. Corporate Structure 8
3.1. Ownership 8
3.2. Organization 9
4. Financial Highlights 12
5. Cigarettes Business Review 17
5.1. Overview 17
5.2. India 19
5.3. International Markets 24
6. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance 27
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=947538
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at