Comprehensive Study on Oilfield Process Chemicals Market, 2018 by Leading Companies - Chemtex, 3M, Darcy Spillcare Manufacture, ENPAC LLC, Oil-Dri Corporation of America, American Textile, LLC., Global Spill Control, New Pig, Synder Filtration and Safetec
|Pressemitteilung von: Research for Markets|
(openPR) - The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Oilfield Process Chemicals market based on solutions, business model, and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2023 for overall Oilfield Process Chemicals market with respect to five major regions. The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.|
Oilfield process chemicals are used in exploration and various extraction stages such as surfactant flooding and caustic flooding at oil and gas refineries or reservoirs. Oilfield process chemicals are used in separating gas from oil or separating oil from gas. Further Oilfield process chemicals control corrosion, fluid loss, waxes, bacteria, hydrogen sulfide and foam. It is also responsible for removal of water vapor, acid gas separation, and heavy hydrocarbon separation from the gases.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-oilfield-process-chemicals-market-190799
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, BASF, Halliburton, The Dow Chemical company, Akzo Nobel, DuPont, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Clariant, Ecolab, Gulf Coast Chemical, Huntsman International, Lamberti, Newpark Resources, SICHEM, Solvay, Albemarle, Ashland, CES Energy Solutions, Chemex, Dorf Ketal, Stepan and Lubrizol.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Drilling Fluids
· Cementing Chemicals
· Workover and Completion Chemicals
· Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals
· Stimulation Chemicals
· Production Chemicals
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Drilling Fluid
· Well Stimulation
· Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
· Workover and Completion
Browse Complete Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-oilfield-process-chemicals-market-190799
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Oilfield Process Chemicals in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The increasing demand for novel chemical products is one of the key trends that will gain traction in the oilfield process chemicals market. The oil and gas industry is constantly inducing oilfield chemical manufacturers to come up with new products to cater to a wide range of challenges based on quality, pumpability, reliability, deliverability, and environmental compliance.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Oilfield Process Chemicals market.
· Chapter 1, to describe Oilfield Process Chemicals Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
· Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Oilfield Process Chemicals, with sales, revenue, and price of Oilfield Process Chemicals, in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
· Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Oilfield Process Chemicals, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
· Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
· Chapter 12, Oilfield Process Chemicals market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
· Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Oilfield Process Chemicals sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Place Direct Purchase Order of Oilfield Process Chemicals Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-oilfield-process-chemicals-market-190799/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom