|03-29-2018 02:36 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Smart Money Investing in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry in Q4 2017: Tracking PE, VC, and M&A investments globally
Press release from: MarketResearchReports.biz
"Smart Money Investing in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry in Q4 2017", report provides comprehensive coverage of investment activities including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity, both in terms of deal value and volume. It also provides a global snapshot of investment trends in sectors including food, cosmetics & toiletries, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages. The report brings together GlobalDatas research and analysis expertise to allow stakeholders to identify investment dynamics in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other regions.
What does this report offer?
- M&A deals recorded a rise in Q4 2017
- Beverages recorded a rise in the share of M&A deals in Q4 2017
- The food industry held a large share of M&A deals
- The majority of the top investments by value are in the health & wellness food tech start-ups
- Investments are centered around companies aiming at expanding their offerings.
Request for sample copy of report: www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1686297
The report provides insights into investment activities in the consumer packaged goods industry around the world in Q4 2017, including -
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global consumer packaged goods industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including food, cosmetics & toiletries, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Identify products that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain information about key investors operating in the consumer packaged goods industry.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 998156 • Views: 279More releases