Peptides and Heparin Market 2017: APEJ to Remain Most Remunerative Market for Peptide and Heparin
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=378
According to Fact.MR, the global peptide and heparin market is projected to reflect a high single-digit CAGR throughout the forecast period (2017-2026). The market is estimated to reach nearly US$ 35,000 Mn revenues by 2026-end.
5 Key Future Prospects of Peptide and Heparin Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026
1. Hospital pharmacies are expected to remain the dominant distribution channel for peptide and heparin. Revenues from sales of peptide and heparin in hospital pharmacies are anticipated to remain considerably larger than those from retail pharmacies and online pharmacies combined.
2. On the basis of indication, revenues from sales of peptide and heparin for cancer treatment are projected to account for the largest market share by 2026-end. Cardiovascular and metabolic disorder indication will also remain remunerative in the market. Sales of peptide and heparin for central nervous systems indication are expected to register the fastest expansion through 2026.
3. Oral route of administration will remain preferred for peptide and heparin, with revenues estimated to surpass US$ 15,000 Mn by 2026-end. However, sales of peptide and heparin with intravenous route of administration will register a comparatively faster growth through 2026.
4. Liraglutide is expected to remain the most lucrative product in the market, followed by bortezomib and goserelin. Liraglutide sales will exhibit the highest CAGR through 2026. In addition, sales of sodium heparin, lithium heparin and exenatide are projected to register a parallel growth through 2026.
5. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to be the largest market for peptide and heparin, in terms of revenues. The markets in Europe and North America will also remain lucrative, however revenues from these regions will remain significantly lower than those from APEJ.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/378/peptides-heparin-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global Peptide and Heparin Market - Executive Summary
3. Global Peptide and Heparin Market Overview
4. Global Peptide and Heparin Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
5. North America Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
6. Latin America Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
7. Europe Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
8. Japan Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
9. APEJ Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
10. MEA Peptide and Heparin Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
11. Global Peptide and Heparin Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
12. Research Methodology
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=378
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Healthcare market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Peptides and Heparin Market 2017: APEJ to Remain Most Remunerative Market for Peptide and Heparin here
News-ID: 997311 • Views: 145
More Releases from Fact.MR
Mini LED Market to Expand 7.5X by 2030, Finds New Study by Fact.MR
In recent years, increasing popularity of OLED TVs in China and India has been significantly influencing growth of the mini LED market. With an increase in disposable income of a majority of the population in these countries, the inclination towards smart screens with higher lifespan and better performance is expected to open up numerous growth opportunities for the mini LED market. Moreover, aspiring and affluent households have increased their spending
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
More Releases for Heparin
Global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) Market drivers, restraints, g …
Latest industry research report on: Global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts This report studies the global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) market status and forecast, categorizes the global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China,
Global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) Market Professional Survey Re …
"The Report Global Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) Market Professional Survey Report 2017 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" This report studies Heparin(Heparin Sodium and Heparin Calcium) in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to 2022. This report
Heparin Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016
The heparin market in Europe is rather consolidated, with the Sanofi, Aspen, Pfizer, and Leo Pharma accounting for over 65% of the market in 2015. In a new study, Transparency Market Research (TMR) has found that Sanofi is the clear leader in the Europe heparin market, enjoying a 47.5% share in 2015. Increased global sales of Lovenox can be attributed to the company’s success. “A focus on the expansion of R&D activities, in-licensing
Heparin Market: Professional and Technical Industry Insights
Global Heparin Market: Key Trends The prevalence of coagulation disorders such as venous thromboembolism (VTE), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and pulmonary embolism (PE) has remarkably increased in both Europe and North America. Since heparin is one of the foremost clinical anticoagulants, the rising incidence of coagulation disorders will in turn fuel demand for heparin products, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR). Currently, heparin manufacturers are focusing on the development of generic versions
2014 - 2022: Qualitative And Quantitative Analysis Of Heparin Market In Europe B …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "2014 - 2022: Qualitative And Quantitative Analysis Of Heparin Market In Europe By Product Such As Unfractionated Heparin, Low Molecular Weight Heparin & Ultra Low Molecular Weight Heparin" to its huge collection of research reports. This report provides in-depth analysis of the heparin market in Europe. Stakeholders for this report include manufacturers of heparin products, crude heparin suppliers, heparin processing companies, and new players planning
Europe Heparin Sodium Market Research Report 2017
Report Hive market Research Released a New Research Report of 144 pages on Title "Europe Heparin Sodium Market Research Report 2017"with detailed Analysis, Forecast and Strategies. The Europe Heparin Sodium Market Research Report 2017 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the heparin sodium market. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2017 through 2023. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.