Canned Motor Pumps Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2026
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=382
APEJ to Lead Global Canned Motor Pumps Market during 2017-2026
Abundant availability of resources and manpower at low cost in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan has made the region most remunerative for the canned motor pumps market. Asian manufacturers are continuously focusing on product differentiation and selling their products at competitive prices. Moreover various international vendors are outsourcing their production of canned motor pumps to APEJ in a bid to leverage from the low-cost manufacturing facilities. In terms of revenues as well as volume sales, APEJ will lead the global canned motor pumps market during the forecast period, trailed by Europe and North America.
Small capacity canned motor pumps will continue to account for the largest revenue share of the market, with sales forecast to exceed 3,000 Mn units by 2026-end. Demand for medium and high capacity canned motor pumps will also remain significant over the forecast period.
5 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Canned Motor Pumps Market
1. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global canned motor pumps market, in terms of volume as well as revenues. The region is also expected to remain the fastest expanding market for canned motor pumps.
2. In terms of revenues, the markets in North America and Europe are projected to exhibit similar CAGRs through 2026. However, in terms of volume, the market in Europe will continue to exhibit a comparatively faster expansion than that in North America.
3. Revenues from sales of canned motor pumps in Latin America and Middle-East & Africa (MEA) will remain sluggish, and will increase at an approximately similar CAGR through 2026.
4. Volume sales of standard pumps and high temperature pumps will remain significantly higher than all the other product segments included in the report. However, revenues from these two product segments will remain relatively lower in the market. In addition, revenues from sales of reverse circulation pumps and multistage pumps will account for the largest market shares during the forecast period. Multistage pumps are anticipated to witness the lowest volume sales in the market during 2017 to 2026.
5. Canned motor pumps will find the largest volume sales for end-use in the chemical industry. Although volume sales of canned motor pumps for end-use in waste & wastewater and pharmaceutical industries will remain nearly similar, revenues from canned motor pump sales in the former will remain comparatively larger than those from the latter. In terms of both volume sales as well as revenues, canned motor pumps will continue to witness the lowest end-use in food & beverages industry.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/382/canned-motor-pumps-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global Market - Executive Summary
3. Global Market Overview
4. Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
5. North America Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
6. Latin America Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
7. Europe Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
8. Japan Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
9. APEJ Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
10. MEA Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
11. Global Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
12. Research Methodology
13. Secondary and Primary Sources
14. Assumptions and Acronyms
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=382
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Industrial Goods market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Canned Motor Pumps Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2026 here
News-ID: 997070 • Views: 128
More Releases from Fact.MR
Mini LED Market to Expand 7.5X by 2030, Finds New Study by Fact.MR
In recent years, increasing popularity of OLED TVs in China and India has been significantly influencing growth of the mini LED market. With an increase in disposable income of a majority of the population in these countries, the inclination towards smart screens with higher lifespan and better performance is expected to open up numerous growth opportunities for the mini LED market. Moreover, aspiring and affluent households have increased their spending
Uncertainty Surrounding COVID-19 to Shave-off Growth in Electrical Steel Market …
The global electrical steel market has utilized the opportunities in the market over the last decade with sales of electrical steel pegged at US$ 20.4 Bn in 2019. However, sales are set to plummet during in the middle two quarters of 2020 owing to COVID-19. In addition, several automakers have shuttered their production units, causing incalculable loss to the electrical steel market in 2020. However, the demand of electrical steel
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Set for Strong Growth, Production F …
The medical device contract manufacturing market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2026). This is attributed to rapidly evolving healthcare industry and increasing adoption of technologically advanced surgical procedures. A number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers have been focusing on advanced technologies such as robotics, 3D-printing, and minimally invasive surgeries. Mergers & acquisition activities among leading players have greatly accelerated
Fluid Management Market Expected to Grow Amid Covid-19, Finds Fact.MR
Growing prevalence of chronic disease and an expansion in numbers of geriatric population is leading to an upward facing growth curve for global fluid management market over the period of 2020 to 2025, states Fact.MR. It projects a compound annual growth rate or CAGR of about 5.3% for the market over this period, helping the market push its worth up significantly. It is significant to note here that while number of
More Releases for America
Latin America Colour Cosmetics Market
The colour cosmetics market in Latin America managed to keep its head above water over 2011-2016. The category recorded a CAGR of 1.7% despite a decline in value occurring towards the end of the period, Chile and Argentina offsetting the impact of economic crisis in Brazil and Venezuela. Direct selling still holds strong as the core channel for colour cosmetics purchases in the region but retail infrastructure is rapidly improving
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent
Agrochemicals Market in North America
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title North America: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “North America: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the
Make America Great Again
Help us open our Veterans' Home We don't know them all, but we owe them all... Lake Ariel, PA: FCPCF Inc. and National Auto Raffle invites you to enter the online Charity Auto & 50/50 Raffles (www.nationalautoraffle.com) and help us raise funds to open the doors of veterans' housing facility and provide housing to the homeless Veterans and their families in need. Every 1 in 4 homeless is a Veteran and its time
Latin America Oil & Gas Potential
Produced by The CWC Group, Latin American Oil and Gas Conference takes place on 25 – 27 October 2011, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, U.S.A. Organisers confirmed that the strategic conference will feature advanced insights from important organisations in the region alongside NOC’s showcases from Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, Uruguay and Bolivia. Content centres on the development of the Latin America’s resources, the impact of shale
Mafi Designs America
Austrian Natural Wood Floor manufacturer establishes themselves in the high end New York Lifestyle market. “Successfully building a luxury Brand in the US is very important to our world wide marketing efforts,“ proclaims a happy Philippe S. Pezet, Partner Mafi USA, Inc & Export/Marketing Manger for the manufacturing company Mafi Holzverarbeitung from Austria. The Mafi brand name is recognized by leading architects and decorators in the Big Apple as being the