|03-15-2018 11:52 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Converged Infrastructure Market: Standard, High Density, Cost Effective & Energy Efficient All in one IT Solutions
Press release from: Xpodence Research
Converged infrastructure also known as converged architecture is a method of managing the data center which includes various hardware components such as servers, storage and networking components. It also includes a toolkit of management software that provides and effective management of the hardware components and data involved. Converged infrastructure market is gaining traction as various orgainisation are shifting from owning hardware to a flexible service model-based systems where in resources are consumed on demand. It not only improves performance efficiency but increases developer productivity time, faster set-up of new systems and improves cost of deployment. Converged infrastructure provides a single integrated solution that comprises of bundling of multiple information technology assets such as hardware and software in order to be used as a resource.
Aging of the tradition datacenters, lowered capex and opex of IT infrastructures and growing demand for online content are some of the factors that would drive the growth of global Converged Infrastructure Market. Initial cost of the deployment and integration of the new system onto the existing infrastructure are expected to hinder the growth of the Converged Infrastructure Market to the certain extent.
Request a Sample Report @ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Request-Sample/105767
Leading Key Players:
Some of the key players in the global Converged Infrastructure Market include:
• HP Inc
• Dell Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Hitachi Ltd.
• Fujitsu Ltd
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
The global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented on the basis of component types, architecture type, end-user industry, verticals and region.
• On the basis of component type, the global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented into hardware software and services. Hardware components can be further segmented into servers, networking, storage and other infrastructure components. Services segment can be further segmented into installation and integration, consulting and professional and maintenance and support services.
• On the basis of architecture type, the global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented into custom and pre-configured.
• On the basis of end-user industry, the global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented into enterprises, cloud-based providers and colocation service providers.
• On the basis of verticals, the global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented into Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT & telecom, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, public sector and others.
• On the basis of region, the global Converged Infrastructure Market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. In addition, North America Converged Infrastructure Market accounts for a larger share in the global market.
Browse Report @ www.xpodenceresearch.com/Reports/Converged-Infrastructure...
Xpodence Research have the most extensive collection of market research reports of many categories. Xpodence Research provides the best market research solution for every industry by publishing the best possible results of great market research firms worldwide. For every particular problem, there’s a particular solution, so according to the customer needs, we provide the best possible results to them from different market research organization, whether it’s a Custom Research or Syndicated Research reports because the product that wins is the one that bridges customers to the future, not the one that requires a giant leap.
Every organization, whether it is related to Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Eatables, Consumable Goods and many more demands a market research results so that they can take important decisions for more productivity and better output in this swift world. Xpodence Research gives the best possible outcome, perfect forecast, analysis and insights of market research in the form of report which is beneficial for various organisations and also to the manufacturing companies in taking the best decisions for quality production.
244 , Madison Avenue
New York City, NY - 10016
Toll Free +1- 844-445-2861
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 979803 • Views: 104More releases